Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm here just to say thanks to all devs and specially the community coordination to make this game awesome as is.
I'll keep my work on the BR Wikia to help the community, because, you guys encourage us to support them!

Excited for the next content!

:D

Some of the lore/quests have Tenno transference with non-frames. That said, does that mean that we might see non-human frames in the future? Perhaps Alad V had a template that Zanuka is based on? Or perhaps there could maybe be an operator-only mission type that involves transference into non-frames? (full disclosure here: I want a kitty frame with a turret on its back, I don't care how.)

I'm certain this question has been asked to death, but I would like to know the mindset behind why Khora has two abilities that seem almost like two halves of a single ability and her exalted whip was dropped when the whip was the most hyped thing about her kit from when she was first mentioned.

For best results, have Scott answer this question as though he is talking to a two-year-old.

Also, are there plans to give us more decorations for use in our Dojos?

Personally I would love to have some Infested bits, broken and half-functional Orokin tech, Cetus-themed market stalls, and glass display cases of various shapes to play around with.

1 minute ago, Azullion1 said:

Cant wait! Thanks to everyone at DE for the hard work they are putting in to help fix bugs and improve on the new sancuary mode and Khora! You lads and lasses are amazing! GJ!

This sums my thoughts up perfectly!!! You have a great and bright future ahead DE and I'm not saying you will but never give up.

I know I keep asking this every Dev stream thread and you are undoubtedly tired of reading it but, will the Titania Vs Vrrush & Anti Archwing weapons issue be resolved before Venus Launches. She is my favorite frame and I really regret feeling like I can't take her out on the Plains or probably Venus because she gets shredded when she's in Razorwing. 

Could we get a sort of way to choose a certain reward and the more longer we stay in endless mission dropping it, the higher his chance to drop will be compared to the other rewards? or a sort of 'same reward was in the drop table in the last X mission you've done, grant +X% chance getting it next time" For peoples like me who really lack of luck would be great to being at least able to count on pure farm.

Would it be possible to get kuva scaling with the time we spend in the endless survival mission? like +100 every 20 mins for example.

Would it be possible to avoid getting more than 3 time the same bronze reward/common mod in endless/bounty? I have already plenty of times where I get 4 time the same bronze mod plus one silver mod in bounty and that is pretty frustrating.

Why did you released Khora in the sanctuary onslaught, while the codex's hidden messages said she was located in the plains of eidolon? Plus it would have allow to have a nice scientist (for once) giving the quest.

And thanks for all the works you do and have done so far on warframe.

Even with all it's little defaults, it's a great game and still fun to play after few years on it.

Im not asking anything this week, you guys have worked so much to provide stability to the onslaught, that u just deserve to sit on that couch and relax, ur an amazing team,  i love your game, because of the passion you have for it, i wana thank the ppl at support that worked hard to provide all the items some of us lost in host migrations but they always close my ticket before i have the chance to say thx,  u all worked hard thx u DE.

Hello Reb and usual suspects. I hope you guys are doing well. Here's a few things I wanted to know, if possible

1) With the focus of the game now shifting to open world areas and such, do you all have plans to return to creating new tilesets for different planets or expanding on the current tilesets in game? I'm one of those people who remember when there was only one tileset in the game and it was a great experience to see new tilesets be added to the game because to me, it felt like new tilesets invasively grew the game.

2) With Venari out did you guys initially consider doing a Pets 2.0? People have talked about that but I don't remember if it was ever something you all were looking at doing. I feel like a Pets 2.0 would have been a great idea to introduce before Khora and Venari came out. I have alot of kubrows in stasis (they are my children) but I'd really love to use them during missions more, granted that their AI is better written making them more effective.

3) Dojos! Recently the Dojo Remaster content dropped but since that time I feel like alot of opportunities were missed with that update such as adding brand new rooms and room types similar to what the relays offer. Currently the dojo rooms feel very one-dimensional, that is, most rooms are just walls and a floor with no interesting architectural design to them, no difference in the ground height elevation, no diagonal walls and very few staircases. Like I feel dojos could have benefited alot if some new rooms were added that resembled areas from the relays. It would greatly decrease the monotony of intricate dojo builds. Also in our lounge area in the Liset we were able to put on a sort of wallpaper in that room based on a few options. Can we also get wallpaper options for our dojo please? Also, as we're talking about the lounge in the Liset, we have an aquarium in the liset; two tanks in fact so can we have a large aquarium room for the dojo please? where we can catch fish from Cetus and place them in there as well (with more nav-meshing so the fishies can have more freedom please. I feel sad when I see my Large Murkray cant even move in my Liset Main Tank.) Would also like if we can place Eidolon Articulas in the dojo AND scale them up  as well. I would love to be able to honor these beasts in my clan grandest hall. Lastly I made a thread talking more about clan halls by them selves. you can have a read here

4) Well I guess I can't ask about the Sacrifice update since you made it clear that you won't talk about it on a devstream. Seems unfair kinda since this update is consuming alot of resources, time and effort and we've had to wait a number of years for it. But ok. Was interested in what "new system" was coming.

5) How is the progress on the Hydroid Prime and Zephyr Prime trailer coming? (Geff-fu-fu i'm looking at you and your socks)

6) What about that large katana weapon? ETA?

7) Khora's finally here but you guys are commited to working on her abilities to make her better. I guess it's premature to ask what the next frame is. But was wondering nonetheless.

8) How's that corpus pet coming along?

9) Will sentients become a full-fledged faction that we will be able to fight a la grineer/corpus/infested/corrupted style? as opposed to only interacting with this faction on Lua and in the Plains of Eidolon. I'm talking about tilesets full of these guys. Because when the sentients were teased, I honestly thought that releasing them fully as the next faction in the game would lead to them being available to fight as easily as the grineer, corpus, infested and corrupted is. But they're only partially available to fight I'd say.

10) This one isn't a question but just a thank you, for working on Onslaught and sending out hotfixes as fast as you do. I'm not overly crazy about it but I think its a nice game mode.

Abstract: Bad experience for solo players; Advices for sanctuary onslaught; vote to kick idling players.

Thanks for the beasts of the sanctuary update. Though it does bring some problems, but it gives us two vandal weapons.

Firstly, the gameplay is gradually getting ill-suited for solo players. (Somehow, I can't join or become hosts, and I believe I am not alone)
To take a look into past modes, the tower capturing speed for interception scale with the number of players; those endless missions have enemy amount scale with the number of players.
Yet the Eidolon boss fights are the same for 1-player-squad or a full squad, simply one single eidolon. It would take me nearly 20 minutes to solo a Teralyst, while in a squad it could even be shortened to 5 minutes.
Also, considering the new sanctuary onslaught mode, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to reach 13 waves and above. How on earth can I compete with 4-player-squad without 4 corrosive projections and so many buffs? Within a map big like that, with the enemies hiding behind those covers, with my efficiency dropping at the same rate as those full squads. The major difference between solo players and teamed players is the speed of taking down enemies, and this difference was magnified after above modes had been introduced. For this specific mission type, I believe simply making the efficiency draining rate scale with number of players would be much better.
I believe there are more players out there have the similar technical problems preventing us from teaming up, so why not give us a better experience?

Sometime I (somehow) joined a squad and would probably find out some players very irritating (idling, intendedly using tower laser to kill other players and many other behaviors). Why not add a choice to kick one player out after voting? 

Other issues:
1.    Excalibur Umb… oh never mind, Shhhhh...
2.    Two handed Katana?
3.    IPS system
4.    Melee system rework
5.    After the nerf of Ember, are you onto nerfing other experience-breaking Super AOE frames?
6.    Removing the focus cap and scale the focus as you said in (one I can’t remember) Devstream so that we don’t have to farm eidolons to earn most of focus.

Anyway, thanks for bring all these new contents and reading this comment. (If you can find this poor little helpless reply in all those pages of comments and finish the reading)

Hi DE,

There has been so many reworks since the past 2 years where most of the warframes that were there since the start like Excalibur, Mag, Frost, Rhino, Saryn, Nekros, Volt, Ash etc etc to name a few, have been showed a lot of love and been given so many changes to their abilities and improving their gameplay via these reworks. 

My question is, will DE ever make Loki, a warframe that has been there since the beginning, have any better changes cos it would be great even if loki could use his 3rd ability to just teleport and switch teleport, meaning point the mouse in the direction u want to teleport and Loki should be able to do it (especially in stealth missions where decoy switch is still gonna make the decoy make too much sound attracting to much attention if in range), and also be able to point at an enemy and switch by default. 

That was just an idea makes it more fun if teleportation for loki would be more freely available with ofcourse a energy drain aspect and would be great to be just teleporting here and there on the map depending on the range mods and also confusing enemies and disrupting their aim and avoiding major damage on Loki.

But it feels bad to see Loki being left out for so many years and not getting any more fun improvements even if many would argue that hes FINE the way he is. Doesnt change the fact that every warframe was fine the way it was until some of them started asking for more changes and making the warframes better and more FUN to use.

Thank you for the opportunity given to ask a question regardless of whether it is answered or not.

A pleasant day to all.

The somewhat recent release of Energy Transfer, Equinox's newest augment, came to allow us to have a glimpse into how dynamic her gameplay could, indeed be.

Given that, would it be possible for a similar mechanic to be introduced, as a default feature, to her third ability? 

It would streamline her even more, further improving her fluidity and dinamism, without making her overtly powerful.

Archived