Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Kappa64 said:

Any plans to provide a way to vaccinate against the Helminth Cyst?

I don't like the big bulging pimple on my frames ;-;

the infested door in your orbiter will provide you with a way to pop it permanently. you just need to wait for the cyst go grow to its full size (when it has a "hair" growing out of it)

You said that this is supposed to be a limitless mode. Yet, when I hear the word "limitless" I think of being able to do it as long as I can kill the enemies effectively, but so far as I've seen, you can only do onslaught to about zone 20-25 and then from there on it's just impossible, And to add to that, no stimulus spawn past zone 20?! EXCUSE ME!? I thought this is supposed to be ENDLESS!?

A decent portion of the Warframe vets love to do endurance runs because it is challenging to them, I personally love to do endurance runs with friends. So my question is this: why are you trying to restrict us from going past zone 20-25?!

Can you please make the intervals of how often you can send messages shorter in the stream chat? Is a little bit to long (and i already rarely write...)

Also why do i got the feeling we are getting closer to Venus slowly? (Yeeees i saw what you did there with that new amp, i saw it and bought it with standing, i know it was for the venus update for sure :D )

Is there any chance of an additional mechanic that allows players to reset Warframe/weapon levels in exchange for a single permanently boosted stat? For example, using an item similiar to Forma to boost Puncture damage by 2%, or increase ability efficiency by 1%, stacking an unlimited number of times as long as you level the item to 30 again. You could add an increased affinity requirement per level, something like an additional 5% total affinity requirement per overlevel.

Can/Will we ever get something similar to focus 1.0? We have the original madurai beam currently, but we lose that ability after The War Within. Is there any chance of focus 1.0 coming back in any capacity? (Please? I really miss my vazarin heal :sadcry:)

Are we ever going to see extra Operator appearance slots? I use 3 set color schemes on all of my frames and weapons so that I can have maximum coordination, but my Operator is always stuck in the same scheme unless I manually change every single color channel.

Also, will we ever see a way to change our focus school from the arsenal? 

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

Settings available for enabling/disabling Peculiar mods as not everyone actually wants to see them in their games.

Yes please! That is the one thing I'm bot looking forward to in the Onslaught update when it comes to console, troll players who force me to see Grineer, Infested, Corpus Etc etc. with flowers or whatever growing out of them. As sorta funny as it is I don't want to see ALL the time. So this option would be welcome....please DE.

6 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

the infested door in your orbiter will provide you with a way to pop it permanently. you just need to wait for the cyst go grow to its full size (when it has a "hair" growing out of it)

I know that, but I wish there was a way to make it so the frame just can't get it to begin with.

Having to wait a week with a big gross pimple on my neck is agonizing.

Also considering consoles probably won't be getting Sanctuary Onslaught and Khora for a while, what will you be doing with Tennogen round 12(ready for those Chroma skins Woohoo), basically will we get it sooner since the update is coming later for us or are you planning on releasing it with the update?? Thanks in advance!! 

Couple of questions, one lore-related and one gameplay-related. I welcome you to answer one or both (or neither) of them as you see appropriate.

First: Can you shed any light on the machine the Corpus use to (temporarily) incapacitate Valkyr in the Valkyr Prime trailer? Will we ever see it used in-game, or was it purely a cinematic tool?

Second: Is there any chance excavation drills could receive health scaling based on mission level, similar to how other defensible objectives work? I know this poses some risks re: rewards/cryotic farming speeds, but as it currently stands, excavators require nigh-constant attention from a defense-heavy frame (Frost, Vauban, etc.) past level 25-30 on account of enemies being able to chew through 2500 health in a matter of seconds. Solo excavations at these levels are especially frustrating in this regard.

Archived