Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your most Elusive Thing to obtain in the Game?

Duality52

Khora System Blueprints.  Running normal savage ragged and I still have never seen one.  I believe I had a far easier time farming Rhino prime at release.

Akbolto Prime Recievers and Euphona Prime reciever also get honorable mentions.

Edited by (PS4)ZeroSection

My worst farm ever? Centaur Blade. It took me over 45 rotation C's spread out over about 40 or so Caelus runs for that

Even as an archwing fan, it wasn't worth it

I suspect the Braton Vandal will eventually be worse by strict numbers, but at least the scenery and enemies and strategies will presumably change

Edited by TARINunit9

vor 1 Stunde schrieb cmd430:

Brakk + Despair. 

After 1.5k+ hours and multiple Brakk parts and NO Receiver.
And Stalker 1.5k+ hours multiple of All other Stalker drops and NO Despair

I feel you man. I am at 1,9k hrs and got Brakk just recently. Sitting on more than 100 Receiver and BPs until first Barrel dropped...and Despair still missing. Like you I also have 3 Hates, 7 Wars, 2 Broken War and countless Dreads

20 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

My worst farm ever? Centaur Blade. It took me over 45 rotation C's spread out over about 40 or so Caelus runs for that

Even as an archwing fan, it wasn't worth it

I suspect the Braton Vandal will eventually be worse by strict numbers, but at least the scenery and enemies and strategies will presumably change

You ever thought of just asking around? I have one in my inventory and would have given it away for free if I knew anyone really wanted it

29 minutes ago, (PS4)RockGotti said:

You ever thought of just asking around? I have one in my inventory and would have given it away for free if I knew anyone really wanted it

This was before archwing weapons were moved to syndicates. Caelus, Uranus was the ONLY way to get one