Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your most Elusive Thing to obtain in the Game?

Duality52

10 hours ago, Duality52 said:

It could be mods (Condition Overload), a weapon/Warframe part (Mesa, Nidus, Old Imperator Vandal), etc.

For me, the Reinforced Orokin Container. Sure the game gives me the other two Reinforced containers (Grineer mainly from Trials, Corpus for Acolyte Hunting), but I feel like Darvo's rubbing the thing in my face.

What do you guys deem to be the annoying thing to obtain in the game?

Common sense is the rarest item in the game.  Seems to be in short supply.

Didn't see any war bps since the Second Dream so I bought hunhow's gift. That week alone I got two War bps.

Still can't get Hate tho..

Oh and I dislike Vauban's nitain, oxium, cryotic and prime part values. 

I think the most elusive thing in the game for me, outside of the daily rewards that can be locked several hundreds of days out with no way to actually earn them.....

I'd say the thing that felt the most illusive was Auger Secrets.

Why you ask? Because of the way they rotate the mod rewards for bounties, which meant that you had a ~2hr window every ~6 or so hrs to power grind bounties weather you wanted to or not. Which made getting Auger Secrets feel absolutely horrible. 

Edited by Oreades

13 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Salt. I can't seem to find it... 

I've also never gotten a legendary core. 

i know right like i need to season my Orokin wall and prime mod salad with it but i cant find it at all i mean i got that varbon prim set wanting that love but i no longer care for him 

Despair has taken me 5 years to farm, and Hate hasnt dropped yet. Ive gotten over 80 Dread BPs total last count, 3 War BPs, and many dozens of times when he only dropped mods or nothing at all. Very much wish DE tracked your kills of the Stalker and other hunter groups.

3 minutes ago, MajesticPinecone said:

my most elusive thing i wanted honestly isn't in game its the threshcone prime.

I mean honestly I'm a pinecone who wouldn't want a statue of themselves?

Sunlight Threshcone-Threshcone Prime, Moonlight Threshcone-Threshcone Umbra.

But Pedestal Umbra is still not a thing yet so you can't place it on anything worthy to place it on...

Maiming Strike - The RNG for this mod is ridiculous. I farmed it at december or Januraryi think, and while i was farming it for most of that day, i was getting frustrated with not getting it. After i talked about it to my clan mates, it dropped.

Legendary Core - Over a year straight and never dropped.

I guess one needs to differentiate between items that can be very actively farmed, and ones where its less likely to be an active farm (G3/Stalker/etc drops)

Passive farm headache:

• Despair - I didn't run beacon groups 
  • I never even bothered trying to farm ship parts.  Console I finally got all of them somewhere around the 3000 hr mark. PC I have the mantis and that's it - maybe 400hrs of gameplay.

Active farm headaches:

• That tonfa stance mod when it first released from kuva heavy gunners.  Farmed 30+ hours and it never dropped. finally a friend felt sorry for me and just gave me one.
  • Bite - glad I farmed this before they nerfed the kubrow dens. Was still a nightmare.
  • Vengeful Rev  - 40 to 50 hours before it dropped.
  • Lato vandal on Console - PC I got the vandals fairly easily - khora was 20hrs or so, the vandals maybe another 20hrs. Console braton i'm getting lots of, Lato is just avoiding me.
  • Peculiar mod - in all the run on PC & Console, I've yet to get one.

14 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Despair and i'm fine (trying to get my Hands for more than 3 yrs now)

I got like three on the pc, maybe we can trade or something in a few days.

War and broken BP

I got a Dragon sentinel prime bp but nothings else since forever. Also a few other prime bps of the old warframe but the rest isn’t here anymore. 

Sentients when you don’t have a weapons that does over 500 damage per hit. One becomes a pain, more and you are in hell. 

MR 13 but not the weapons, wealth and resource that you may expect. 

New warframe releases ... I mean how many children were there for these warframes to excist, especially when they get primes. 

The method of which warframe are getting primed. 

The lore of warframe and where all fits in to place.

DE renewing the game but forgetting they did some changes because of previous lore. 

the warframe community

no cross-game login

updates and new quest

warframe quest that have ambiguous lore about a warframe but I can’t pull the same thing of in the game.

fissures, I am still salty about that change. 

The ditching of the void

ruining of endless games but wanting players to keep playing after all is done

daily log in reward, that invites you to spend cash when you haven’t login over 7 days. I mean when do I get something good out it, it I keep getting invites to buy plat. 

Mods that are needed for certain weps

rivens disposals

riven missions

alerts, after a certain time spend in the game they become useless.

seems like I am very salty ...

but I love this game tho

and I can’t wait to explore more of the warframe world and lore when it is given. 

Edited by ChaellExE
Add