Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[DE]Megan

Spore changes are nice but the issue with spore not spreading comes from the difficulty that the last enemies are usually too far away for you to reach in-time and hit. Miasma is pretty short range, but I guess it does it make it easier to ping some targets near but out of line of sight. I'll reserve some judgement until I can play with the new decaying change and the guaranteed spread on initial spore.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Spores

• Drain occurs once per half second instead of continuous.
  • Targets you cast Spores on directly will always spread on death.
  • Targets affected by Miasma will always spread on death.
  • Spores won't be removed by enemies going temporarily invulnerable because of void tears corrupting them.
  • Tone down Spore decaying blinking warning
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage being removed when casting Spores on a target that is being simultaneously killed by a teammate. 
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spore damage decay drain discrepancies when entering a Nullifier bubble. Damage was decaying slower the second time entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Fixed Saryn's Spores and Contagion cloud not using custom Energy colors on cast/burst.

I still think there should be a grace period after spores ends and the decay begins to allow you to have a chance to infect a new target. Frequent spore interruption was the main problem in the previous update (22.20.5), especially in group play. You are constantly getting that immediate decay penalty without being able to avoid it.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

-snip-

• Updated "Resonating Quake" Augment description to better describe its function:
  • Forgoes channeling to create a shockwave that deals X damage at the epicenter, gradually weakening as it expands out.
  • Fixes:
  • Fixes towards Clients having their Abilities blocked if they join a Host right as they transition through the initial Onslaught Conduit. 
  • Fixed Transferring to Operator mode and back in your Orbiter leaving the Transference pod open.

-snip-

I think you forgot to make "Fixes" a higher heading

7 minutes ago, ALEX_IV said:

Arcane Avenger still broken.

Doesn't work with Rhino Iron Skin or Harrow Covenant.

it's not supposed to count dmg while you're invulnerable it never worked with iron skin and it never will. No free avenger procks for you or anybody

vor 10 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7

[...]

• Spores won't be removed by enemies going temporarily invulnerable because of void tears corrupting them.

[...]

Can you also do that for Nidus' Parasitic Link?

Archived