Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am sad

(PSN)chubbslawson

Just now, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Monkey, I’m truly not pushing anything now,just sad. Thanks zareek 

You can't enjoy something forever (except Curry), have everyone take a break, enjoy other games.

Warframe will still be around for later, new content will be available. 

Guys, just look at their "Past Activities".

They pull one of these moves every other month it seems. Short, simple phrase Topics meant to act as click bait to pull people in, and the actual contents are just "slightly" current controversial bits, again, to pull in replies.

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

[pic]

That pic is missing:

Spoiler

-Hunhow watching in horror in the background.
-Teshin delivering things.
-Darvo and Clem.
-Alad V with a Zanuka Prime (crafted from buying our credit/Ducat-sold Prime Parts) as a gift for Ballas, which would intrigue him.
-The Stalker, who's trying to hold back War which would be doing the 'sapient cursed sword that wants to kill everything' trope.

As for OP, if your kin have abandoned Warframe over UI changes that have received fixes, then they don't care about Warframe at all. Besides, UI 3.0 is imminent and when that comes the UI should be much better. Your kin should know that the controller-cursor idea was inspired by Bungie's Destiny (2) UI system and due to a drive to unify UI controls so DE doesn't have random strands of code everywhere.

Use the next Primes, Umbra, and Ballas' Sword to make them envious (which should possibly bring them back). If that fails, find the next best thing to compensate for their terrible mistake of leaving Warframe mere days/weeks/maybe_nearly_a_month(?) before the third Cinematic Quest comes out.

If they deleted Warframe because of the intermediate UI change they seem kinda fickle. Tho maybe that is my jaded PC experience talking because we deal with this kinda stuff all the time. 

I am definitely sorry to hear that their decisions are effecting your experience but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they jumped back in once the dust settles and DE has the UI worked out. 

Why still got some player cannot adapt to the changes? If u really love warframe should be able to follow the flow... Change is can't be avoid and DE changed is to make we the tenno to have better view.. It sad player quit because those small issue... They will regret it, u cannot stop warframe because in the end u cannot maintain the game progress in time...