Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to vote kick players

KamikazeKamanzi

2 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

Does that even happen much for eidolon fights? I mean you have to press the fight at konzu to start it now.

It has happened to me a couple of times but it usually involves players who don't know how to do eidolon fights and just mess about until it's time to pick up the loot. Not sure about anyone else.

Nty, more bad would come with this than good.  Mainly Eidolons would be the reason most people would want it.  Problem is it would be instituted throughout the entire game.  Then you'd have kids, teens and ahole adults kicking because they don't like your frame colors.

46 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I agree with you that it would be a good thing, but it would also be a bad thing as well. Players would then be able to kick out leechers or people who afked during the mission, which is definitely a good thing since nobody wants that to happen during a mission. The bad part about it is that players could easily abuse the system with kicking out players for something that they may not like about that certain player. For instance, let’s say one player is using a Limbo in a squad without trolling, and the rest of the squad doesn’t like seeing a Limbo in the squad and then before you know it, that player is soon kicked from the squad. The system would definitely have its benefits, but it would also have its negatives as well.

There are always negatives with ANY system, be it one with or without kicks. 

The main thing is finding out how much the negatives outweigh the positives, and move from there. 

I personally would rather see a system that is only actionable after certain conditions were met, i.e., 3 of the 4 members have to initiate a kick request, but only if the 4th player is a certain distance from the team, less than 5 kills, or still in the loading zone. 

10 minutes ago, Pastera said:

to solve the problem,  no dont use system kicking but use system join level mr maybe de need to refix join mr again, example mr 1 can join until 5/ 10 and the next mr 10 - 15 :facepalm:

or change every mission level low/ mid/ high :facepalm: idk feels confused I am just give up join any players

(sorry my english is bad)  

There are flaws with that, seeing how I rarely come by MR 22s like myself. That would lead people to just stay at MR10+ and limit access to weapons. 

Although for some reason everyone thinks this topic means that it will only take 1 person to kick other players, which isnt the point. all 3 other players would have to vote "yes" in order to kick the 4th man. But people dont seem to get that part, you can see my post about this from 2 years ago, you'll get the jist of this.

No, it's been done in other games and has been shown to not only fail at it's intended task, but instead it promotes toxicity.

Now just imagine that kind of power here with this community that get's triggered to the moon when they see a Limbo.

12 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I personally would rather see a system that is only actionable after certain conditions were met, i.e., 3 of the 4 members have to initiate a kick request, but only if the 4th player is a certain distance from the team, less than 5 kills, or still in the loading zone. 

That’s actually not that bad of an idea, I wouldn’t mind seeing this be put into place at all.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

4 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

No, it's been done in other games and has been shown to not only fail at it's intended task, but instead it promotes toxicity.

Now just imagine that kind of power here with this community that get's triggered to the moon when they see a Limbo.

Lol forget limbo. All those high Mr god complex players will have a field day." Ew ur Mr 5  begon noob". I can see the cancer now 😂

Doubt it will ever happen.

It'll either be too strict to prevent it from getting abused, so they'll add it but make it require specific conditions to invoke a Vote, if that happens it will completely miss the mark because it will be too easy for the people who this system is supposed to target to work around it.   

"Oh I can only get kicked if i'm afk? Ok, I'll just move a couple of meters every 2 minutes to avoid being tagged" "I can get kicked if i have less than a certain amount of kills? No problem! I'll just be active at the start of the match and then do my own thing"

Or it will be too lenient, which will just be too easily abused. You're pissed about that 1 person not doing anything in an Eidolon hunt? Now there is a chance that you will get kicked at the end of an Eidolon hunt because your teammates are friends/clanmates and think it will be funny if they kicked you.

Either way it will never be like what you imagined, It will either be abused and hurt regular players, or it'll completely miss the mark and rarely achieve what players wanted it to do.

Edited by Midrib

This topic again...

Sadly this feature would be abused more than it would be used properly. End of story.

Toxic players outnumber proper players.
Additionally most proper players have no backbones.

If a Toxic player initiated a "Vote Kick" the majority of Proper players will click yes instead of asking: Why?
Most would rather avoid the confrontation.
Some will fear that if they ask or object that they'll be next to be kicked.

Thankfully Warframe isn't nearly as reliant on Team composition as other games so even with leechers, trolls, etc. Missions are beatable.

Back in FF14, when Vote Kick first got introduced. Folks would kick for any reason:
1. Not ___ Class. 2. Not ___ Race. 3. Not ___ level. 4. So a guildmate or friend could join. 5. Player didn't do ___. 6. Player didn't have ___ item.

Warframe would be the same:
1. Not ___ frame. 2. Doesn't have ___ Weapons. 3. Doesn't have ___ Arcanes. 4. No Riven. 5. Operator isn't upgraded. 6. No Amp/Mote Amp etc.

Edit:
I thought about this after posting.
Another big/major reason this would be abused is Player Impatience, and the "You will play how "I" want you to play." mentality.

Not every player has a lightning fast connection. Some folks will kick PURELY because someone loads slower. Some react slower, etc.
An EXTREMELY large portion of players will kick because a player isn't playing how they want them to.

Which once again brings me to the question that these Forums baffle me with. Out of every single MMO I have played, I never met a community that is as trapped/nose deep in this...

Why are you playing Public/Random MM games & expecting Top Tier players who have extreme Cooperation, extreme Coordination, Meta/Endgame Skills, etc?
Folks in this community join Random/Public games & for some reason expect to get Raid Quality groups. On the other end of the spectrum they expect players who want to do exactly to the letter what they want (Fishing. Mining. Opening every Loot Container/Locker, Kill every enemy, Scan everything scan-able).

Don't run/Join a Public/Random game if you desire this. It's extremely unrealistic.
It's like going to the mall & expecting everyone in it to dress like you, walk like you, & behave like you.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

6 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Report their lazy ass, DE does issue warnings to the player for such things, I've seen it happen to players I know. First they get warned, then they get suspended if they keep doing it.

I shall never report no 1,you all free to play.if my loading time is to long I may get report,play and stfu

8 minutes ago, Ouinpis said:

I shall never report no 1,you all free to play.if my loading time is to long I may get report,play and stfu

That ^ didn't make much sense but basically, if people are joining public bounties, eidolon hunts etc and afking, fishing or anything else that is not contributing to the team they deserve to face the consequences of being reported. I'm not playing the game for them cos they can't be bothered with the grind.

Edited by Zilchy

its goal thing,,many ppl don't know they can fish or get solo,,maybe some use  the exploit.Yet its DE POE.its 1 more relay,1 more lag and 1 more less info

soo a new player might and may say and think.wee open world

they made it.lack of info for new player.&?

Because immature ppl and the "my way or the highway" folks( personally i don't get why these ppl demand efficiency and then queue with randoms o_o)

If there is system that can be abused it will be abused

A kick system will always build a far more negative atmosphere than you just leaving a game. There is no queue system in game that last more 10 secs (at-least for pve) to warrant it

24 minutes ago, Ouinpis said:

its goal thing,,many ppl don't know they can fish or get solo,,maybe some use  the exploit.Yet its DE POE.its 1 more relay,1 more lag and 1 more less info

soo a new player might and may say and think.wee open world

they made it.lack of info for new player.&?

The player I saw get the warning was MR 24 so not a new player. So the lack of understanding for a new player excuse is out the window.

never the less reporting or wanting to have an option to report or ban.is for cowardz

and I nada to prouve beside helping even that they killed,ain't gonna talk about MOD its a personal issue I will solve alone

not here for vendetta,,factz

Edited by Ouinpis

14 minutes ago, Ouinpis said:

never the less reporting or wanting to have an option to report or ban.is for cowardz

and I nada to prouve beside helping even that they killed,ain't gonna talk about MOD its a personal issue I will solve alone

not here for vendetta,,factz

Lol cowardice...

It's the appropriate action given the options we have, nothing cowardly about it. Enjoy having people take advantage of you in life.

Edited by Zilchy