Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Glyphs [All Platforms]

Voltage

Question

16 minutes ago, nslay said:

I see that newer and/or unfamiliar players will not be able to partake the Warframe 9th year anniversary owing to not knowing about the random string of letters, 'NineYear22'. C'mon... how hard is it for players to just have these Glyphs unlocked and available by default? Like if you were here for Warframe's 9th year anniversary, you should just have that  9 year Glyph, right? What's so special about unlocking these things with promocodes?

This isn't a feedback thread and it's the second time you've brought it up here. Go gain traction on another thread related to feedback instead of riding on the tail of this (popular) post maintained to just share and document. 

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, nslay said:

Like if you were here for Warframe's 9th year anniversary, you should just have that  9 year Glyph, right? What's so special about unlocking these things with promocodes?

You're right. I remember the first anniversary that I was around for. Everyone got an email from Ordis with the Cycle Five cosmetic. Was it a sigil or a glyph? I don't remember. ...Anyway, it's not important. This thread is to celebrate the free promocodes. Thanks @Voltage for organizing, maintaining, and formatting this list.

Edited by LillyRaccune
Not a discussion.
  • Like 6

18 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I'm still actually in the Fortuna discord even though it's dead.

Same here! it got revived for a little bit when discord enabled threads however, was pretty funny

Edited by Jivy
More info
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ninjakivi2 said:

I could not find these 2 codes on the list:
CASARDIS
REMEMBERUS

I was extremely busy and missed these. Added now with placeholder images until I can get the raw image from Forums/elsewhere.

17 minutes ago, ninjakivi2 said:

Also, this code seems to be working just fine, could you double check if it's expired?
IISLIP

I have no way to test on my end. For me it says "Limit 1 per customer", so I assume it still works.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I was extremely busy and missed these. Added now with placeholder images until I can get the raw image from Forums/elsewhere.

I have no way to test on my end. For me it says "Limit 1 per customer", so I assume it still works.

Same for me which is why I assume it still works, but according to your update log it expired ages ago. Anyway, gotta wait for someone else to test this.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ninjakivi2 said:

Same for me which is why I assume it still works, but according to your update log it expired ages ago. Anyway, gotta wait for someone else to test this.

I will move it back to active and move it back if it doesn't work. not sure why I moved it to begin with 🤔

• Like 3