Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Glyphs [All Platforms]

Voltage

Question

9 minutes ago, (NSW)albadicentra said:

Just a head up the glyph shown here for Tanandra is still the disco duck glyph and not the current one available in-game.

I have to wait for the raw image to be updated via the Forums. If it has been and I haven't noticed, please let me know and I can update it! :)

• Like 2

This is getting silly. There's 173 active glyph codes listed here...

Can we just scrap the entire promo code system and just have the glyphs appear in the game? At least scrap it for publicly available glyphs. Do you really expect new players to input 173 promo codes? C'mon DE, this is very silly. I guess with more types of creators (instead of you just youtube), there's a lot more glyphs.

There are even promocodes here for items that I honestly think should really be rewarded upon quest completion. For example, look at Ballas' staff in TNW. I don't see promo code for that. It was a reward for completing TNW. But Parvos' Hand or Orokin Tea Set? No... you need to be aware of a random string of letters for those (and within a certain time frame!). How dare you not know about those codes before they expire! Shame on oblivious players! /s

• Like 11

I see that newer and/or unfamiliar players will not be able to partake the Warframe 9th year anniversary owing to not knowing about the random string of letters, 'NineYear22'. C'mon... how hard is it for players to just have these Glyphs unlocked and available by default? Like if you were here for Warframe's 9th year anniversary, you should just have that  9 year Glyph, right? What's so special about unlocking these things with promocodes?

• Like 6