Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000 Day Login Reward

Faulcun

I suspect DE plans to release the Lodestar armor set.

I truly hope this is not the case. Fashion frame is NOT a real endgame. It started as a meme because there is NO real endgame.

I was very disappointed with the syandana for an 800 day reward.

We all started playing this game to blow stuff up, not to look pretty.

The 1000 day milestone is an incredibly significant reward, especially for veterans. In my opinion, it should be a warframe.

Thats a little heavy of a request imo ... the daily logins act as a loyalty system, keep logging in and get some cool stuff at the designated milestones ... but offering something as crutial as a locked warframe would be too much of an upset ... material things such as the weapons, glyphs and mods are perfect rewards because no one is going to quit the game ofer not having them.

Can't tell if you are serious or troll. Locking a frame behind 1000 days of login would be the worst idea I have ever seen / heard.

4 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

Login rewards never have something to do with endgame.
All those items are just a little incentive to keep login and give numbers to DE.

^Also this.

18 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

I truly hope this is not the case. Fashion frame is NOT a real endgame. It started as a meme because there is NO real endgame.

The 1000 day milestone is an incredibly significant reward, especially for veterans. In my opinion, it should be a warframe.

Uh, no.

People are already upset over having weapons locked behind login days, this would cause Hema levels of meltdown, at a magnification of 9,001.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Uh, no.

People are already upset over having weapons locked behind login days, this would cause Hema levels of meltdown, at a magnification of 9,001.

id magnify it by Pi (3.14) since that storm would probably never stop

37 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Pretty big assumption there, bro, some people, myself included, do like to look pretty and badass, whilst blowing things up at the same time. FashionFrame isn't a meme for some, so I'd back away from that assumption.

Also, time-gating a Warframe in a way that's so out of players hands seems... unwise. Login rewards should be cosmetic because the system is entirely based upon prestige, something that can be given by harmless to gameplay cosmetics, while also allowing a level playing field between day 1000 players and day 200 players, etcetera.

1 hour ago, Faulcun said:

agree and the warframe should be excal. nut prime but normal ass excal. 

1 hour ago, Tora.Prime said:

Login rewards never have something to do with endgame.
All those items are just a little incentive to keep login and give numbers to DE.

Im not suggesting that login rewards should have anything to do with end game. Im saying that cosmetics should be on the *50 day rotations with the rest of the sigils that nobody cares about, and not on the milestones that have been set established as mods, and weapons alike.

1 hour ago, Errodin said:

Thats a little heavy of a request imo ... the daily logins act as a loyalty system, keep logging in and get some cool stuff at the designated milestones ... but offering something as crutial as a locked warframe would be too much of an upset ... material things such as the weapons, glyphs and mods are perfect rewards because no one is going to quit the game ofer not having them.

the weapons and mods found in the login rewards comprise of 0.66% of all weapons and mod content. What about the other 99.34% of the content? I cant even begin to describe how ridiculous it is for somebody to even threaten to quit the game over 4 mods and 4 weapons. 

2 minutes ago, Vedfur said:

agree and the warframe should be excal. nut prime but normal ass excal. 

Honestly I couldnt care less even if it were prime. And thats something I already have. I would rather see that, than an armor set. i would rather see Primed Intruder, than an armor set.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Uh, no.

So veterans should continue to get dumped on because children havent learned self control yet?

Everybody is talking about the people who arent at 1000 days.... what about the people who are? The whole argument here is "you should get junk the longer you go because then I wont want it as much because im not where you are".

Oh i forgot.... everybody gets a trophy around here.

5 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

the weapons and mods found in the login rewards comprise of 0.66% of all weapons and mod content. What about the other 99.34% of the content? I cant even begin to describe how ridiculous it is for somebody to even threaten to quit the game over 4 mods and 4 weapons.

No one ever threatens to leave, they just do ... Excalibur Prime is a "prime" (get it) example of this. There have been unknown number of player who have left because of it, everything from Fanboys to Collectors.

Now tell me among the masses of "new" players who have been getting what they want ... who wouldnt quit over a Login locked warframe?

Edited by Errodin

18 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

So veterans should continue to get dumped on because children havent learned self control yet?

considering the "veterans" are also complaining non-stop over every little thing that they perceive "pandering the newbie", I wouldn't exactly call them mature either.

49 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Im not suggesting that login rewards should have anything to do with end game. Im saying that cosmetics should be on the *50 day rotations with the rest of the sigils that nobody cares about, and not on the milestones that have been set established as mods, and weapons alike.

Honestly I couldnt care less even if it were prime. And thats something I already have. I would rather see that, than an armor set. i would rather see Primed Intruder, than an armor set.

Everybody is talking about the people who arent at 1000 days.... what about the people who are? The whole argument here is "you should get junk the longer you go because then I wont want it as much because im not where you are".

Oh i forgot.... everybody gets a trophy around here.

Please explain to me how the login rewards aren't the epitome of participation trophies. 

I really want the armor set. The issue is i want it for 1000 days and not 100 days.  Its bull that anyone can pick up what we waited 1000 days for pretty much immediately with the proposed changes.  Its cosmetic.  It doesnt add power.  Keep it where it is and not let it be picked up earlier

36 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Please explain to me how the login rewards aren't the epitome of participation trophies. 

So much this. I mean all you did was log in.

Also idk how Warframe really gets away with this overall. I cannot imagine another game letting new players know maybe they can obtain some gear YEARS from when they start...its laughable honestly.

I'm trying to imagine Destiny telling the playerbase a new exotic weapon will be available in 2020. Hahahaha

1 hour ago, Errodin said:

No one ever threatens to leave, they just do ... Excalibur Prime is a "prime" (get it) example of this. There have been unknown number of player who have left because of it, everything from Fanboys to Collectors.

Now tell me among the masses of "new" players who have been getting what they want ... who wouldnt quit over a Login locked warframe?

Sooooo you are arguing something as fact with no actual statistics or information to back it up? Just.... "unknown" and feels? Who wouldnt quit? Who would!?Thats stupid!

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

considering the "veterans" are also complaining non-stop over every little thing that they perceive "pandering the newbie", I wouldn't exactly call them mature either.

So we're not supposed to defend ourselves then? When is enough actually enough? When we've all lost interest and stopped playing completely?

33 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

As it stands.. it requires very specific, very simple requirements to achieve. Everybody is on an even playing field.

But now, somehow we've accepted that some people just cant be bothered to log in like other people, or they shouldnt have to complete the same requirements for whatever ridiculous reason.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zXz-Subzer0-zXz said:

So much this. I mean all you did was log in.

Also idk how Warframe really gets away with this overall. I cannot imagine another game letting new players know maybe they can obtain some gear YEARS from when they start...its laughable honestly.

Exactly.... all we did was log in.....  and apparently some people cant be bothered to do even that. Thats too difficult for people to do, hence why the whole system is changing, right? It is quite laughable isnt it...

12 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

As it stands.. it requires very specific, very simple requirements to achieve. Everybody is on an even playing field.

But now, somehow we've accepted that some people just cant be bothered to log in like other people, or they shouldnt have to complete the same requirements for whatever ridiculous reason.

What's it like, living in a perfect world where your computer always works, your internet always connects and you're always home to log in?

It must be nice.  

Granted, yeah, other priorities and all.  People have bigger issues than logging into a mere game for what is literally a participation trophy, but when there are players like you who make a point to rub your advantage in other peoples face, makes the login system less and less of a good thing from a community standpoint. 

I'll be honest, if people like you hadn't taken the arrogant, narcissistic, entitled, childish stance that you, and others, have on this, I wouldn't have bothered getting involved in the multiple debates about this.  But there's something saddening and irritating to see so many people put such absurd value in a poorly executed system and then use it to beat down anyone who disagrees with you.

If you feel like your little gold star is being taken away and stomped into the dirt; good.  You didn't actually earn it and you spent far too much time shining it in other peoples eyes to make yourself feel better.

The system was flawed the day they put in items of actual value in the reward table.  They should have left it at cosmetics, boosters and potatoes.  

3 hours ago, Faulcun said:

We already have weapons (2 melee, 1 primary, and 1 secondary) locked behind the login rewards. A frame would be nuts. Especially an unreleased frame (only way to get it) or worse, a released frame (basically a free frame slot).

I can actually see a companion being released. Say, a Kubrow or Kavat. It would be highly exclusive, but you could do genetic imprints and sell at a premium on the trade chat. Or a Sentinel with unsual mechanics and an unusual kick-ass weapon. A Sentient Sentinel???

I agree that an armor set is is utterly distasteful. I'm still wondering if I will even max rank my Primed Vigor. I have a maxed non-Prime Vigor and I never use it. Never. Use. It.

Something unusual and cool might be a new 5 card mod set that does something that can only truly be leveraged by players with High MR who could truly take advantage of it.

Just my 2 cents.

So your idea is to spend 1,000 days, aka almost 3 years, to get a warframe? Yeah no. That definitely should NOT happen. It is already crazy just to spend 2 years just to get the 3 weapons, but a warframe on a third year? And I’m somebody who already has over 800 logins. That would not be fair for the new players. Warframe are the most used methods of killing, support, affinity, etc.. The game is called warframe, not OP Weapons. So waiting for a weapon is one thing but a warframe is another. Imagine your favorite warframe and being forced to spend almost 3 years logging in just to get it. Ain’t gonna happen. It would have to be a Godframe. A Prime above all Primes. The Zenith of Warframes. And it would drive people insane knowing they will have to spend almost 3 years to get it. DE isn’t that stupid.

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

What's it like, living in a perfect world where your computer always works, your internet always connects and you're always home to log in?

It must be nice.  

Granted, yeah, other priorities and all.  People have bigger issues than logging into a mere game for what is literally a participation trophy, but when there are players like you who make a point to rub your advantage in other peoples face, makes the login system less and less of a good thing from a community standpoint. 

I'll be honest, if people like you hadn't taken the arrogant, narcissistic, entitled, childish stance that you, and others, have on this, I wouldn't have bothered getting involved in the multiple debates about this.  But there's something saddening and irritating to see so many people put such absurd value in a poorly executed system and then use it to beat down anyone who disagrees with you.

If you feel like your little gold star is being taken away and stomped into the dirt; good.  You didn't actually earn it and you spent far too much time shining it in other peoples eyes to make yourself feel better.

The system was flawed the day they put in items of actual value in the reward table.  They should have left it at cosmetics, boosters and potatoes.  

I feel the same way about your argument.

So, DE is supposed to halt all content releases because your harddrive failed last week?

They are supposed to delay a tactical alert an extra week just because your family took you on vacation?

Maybe they should have rescheduled tennocon for the following month because there was 5 or 6 people who couldnt take off from work in time.

Life is NOT perfect, and DE cannot be tasked with making up for one person's bad day. Its funny because you have exactly laid out the examples perfectly of "arrogant, narcissistic, entitled, childish stance". You want to tell people who managed to reach 1000 days that they didnt earn it, when the majority of people here want the system changed because they cant be bothered to do it. The irony...

Submit a support ticket to DE and tell me what they say when you ask for a free login day because a tree fell on your internet.

I HAVE missed days, and im not sitting here complaining about it. This is a journey, not a race. The current system might be bad, but it is FAIR and exact, and completely free from advantage. There is no way to skip days, your days dont reset if you miss one, and the goals are clearly laid out.

To suggest somebody is valid for wanting to quit the game over one piece of equipment placed at 1000 days is equally as ridiculous as me suggesting that I would quit playing the game if i didnt get something significant at 1000 days.

2 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

So your idea is to spend 1,000 days, aka almost 3 years, to get a warframe? Yeah no. That definitely should NOT happen. It is already crazy just to spend 2 years just to get the 3 weapons, but a warframe on a third year? And I’m somebody who already has over 800 logins. That would not be fair for the new players. Warframe are the most used methods of killing, support, affinity, etc.. The game is called warframe, not OP Weapons. So waiting for a weapon is one thing but a warframe is another. Imagine your favorite warframe and being forced to spend almost 3 years logging in just to get it. Ain’t gonna happen. It would have to be a Godframe. A Prime above all Primes. The Zenith of Warframes. And it would drive people insane knowing they will have to spend almost 3 years to get it. DE isn’t that stupid.

You people are all sitting here saying how somebody shouldnt have to wait 3 years for something, but when somebody here reaches 1000 days.... news flash.... it took them 1000 days to do it. No, it doesnt have to be a warframe. But i feel it should be something more than an armor set to mark such a milestone.

How is this any different than the promise of umbra for the last 4 years..... we're all still here

The more everybody complains about 1000 days only validates the significance of actually reaching it.

Edited by Faulcun