Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5] Revenant Feedback Megathread

Marcooose

I have experienced some bugs with enthral. I was playing a corpus survival relic mission solo. Sometimes my thralls would attempt to fight each other if they were members of a different faction. For example my enthralled corpus tech and enthralled corrupted gunner were attempting to kill each other, but they were unable to damage the other person. 

I was just playing the survival on Saturn (solo) to farm resources for then new event. I noticed that my enthralled napalm unit's fire could set me on fire. I tested on another napalm. I first enthralled him and waited for him to shoot an enemy. Once the fire was on the ground, I ran through it and was set on fire. Shouldn't this be friendly fire?

I think this warframe is a pure disappointment for me.
When I heard that there would be a warframe based on the eidolon, I thought there would be similarities in his skills.
The first skill should represent what the phantasma shoot. his second ability would be the fact of creating an army, but not just 7 people but at least 10 people, especially when we see the damage of our subordinates. the third skill should change according to the color of energy like chroma. It would reproduce one of the skills of the three eidolon. and the fourth one, which for the moment is a bit too strong, should sacrifice its shield to reproduce the energy waves of the eidolon when they are on the ground. and as a passive, Revenant could ... I do not know ... when he loses his shield, instead of doing this tiny wave of energy, he could have a buff of damage for about 5 seconds. Honestly, without offending anyone in the team that made the most beautiful warframe, a weird warfare that we will get tired after a few weeks, I think my idea is better. Because for the moment these abilities are disgusting

Edited by Pyrovengeur1234

Thralls should maintain the current system of taking damage.

BUT

On death they should be like vombulysts and turn into void ghosts that explode when duration runs out. 

Solves literally all problems with Enthrall and makes it completely unique, mechanically, to any other ability in the game.

So I played revenant a little bit more after 23.6 and the major problem still exist. Allies being able to kill the thralls and me wasting energy. This ability does nothing more than just hurt the warframe. There is no point in using this ability in public as my allies will kill them just as fast as I use my ability. I recommend to fix this problem is that when killed, like the vombulysts, they enter a ghost/void mode. While in this form, they maintain a limit(small) of health that the player can use for Reave or Danse Macabre while allies cannot kill them. Allies can kill them, if only they are in operator mode, just like the vombulysts. This way we do not have people holding an objective like holding the last enemies in elimination or defense. If recasted on them, they die releasing the damage spire.

I hope this really helps. 

As it's seen in Warframe, so many abilities always seem familiar from other frame kits. But a lot of the time, they actually aim to serve a different purpose with summing up how a frame should be used. For example Nezha's ward being used more for support and Rhino's being used more for tankiness. Albeit the issue with the latter is more reliant on a augment to do so. But you're here for Revenant.

Passive: Something like better shield recharge may prove to be more beneficial to Revenant tbh. Or something like statuses affect his shields first and can only effect his health was shields are gone. Albeit that could be seen as OP.

Entrall: Already, his one seemed to be have made with very similar effects to Nyx's Mind Control and now even Adopting Nekros's Shadows of the Dead with the "damaging pillar" seemingly no more than a "patch" on the Warframe. After seeing some ideas from people on the Reddit, I think it can be made better that capitalizes more on these pillars rather than having "mind controlled" enemies. Pillars should also act like dance macabre and proc effect depending on enemy they're attacking.

Revenant entralls x amount of enemies for x duration. HOWEVER, if an enemy dies, the little thralls search for new targets to mind control and as long as an enemy dies, pillars would be erected. There is the issue where so many could pop up that it becomes op. But an easy solution would be than rather creating a fixed amount of pillars (entralls can still be fixed), duration decay to kept in mind instead. Where duration is carried over, or reduced by an amount when the thralls gain a new target. The pillars could also suffer the same duration decay as to avoid spam. The thralls would also need to search for new hosts, and if they fail to get into range of one, they disappear from the amount available to create new pillars unless the ability is recasted.

Mesmer Skin: Considering how it's not recastable, it should simply just become recastable and make it where it simply cannot disappear like it was nothing.

There's also another way to do it. Instead of damage redirection, it causes Revenant to pulse sentient energy, sending a wave of damage out to foes while stunning them. It would kind of look like Trinity's energy pulse. Honestly, I'm not sure if any of my ideas for this is good enough.

Reave: Just reduce the cost to 50, please DE. Why make it so expensive when it acts so simular to Hydroid's 2? Management with new 1 may become harder as thralls would potentially have more distance from one another. It could just only restore shields and health through pillars instead, to increase reliability and effectiveness. 

Dance Macabre: Return it to 12.5 energy a second and it's all good enough.

These are just my thoughts, any more suggestion would be appreciated. I'd just hate to see such a cool concept be so underused.

Edited by Nezorus
Forgotten point

Some Warframe have useless passive , so sad and hilarious. I willing ... no, GLADLY to sacrifice my Rhino's passive and 3/4 damage of the 4th skill if it increase Rhino's basic HP up to 150 with the 4th skill cost less energy. Everytime I hear Rhino's passive active I was like Idgaf because the range is pathetic, and actually when it was you fight with real enemies, make close range enemies fall off so the other behind them have clear shoot just WoW.

I didn't read other posts, just hit reply.. lol.

Let's stay constructive..

1st ability: Just turning an enemy is bit boring, Nyx can do it, a hammer can do it, Nekros can do it. How about it supercharges it's target with void energy (or whatever his energy is called) speeding them up and increasing their damage, but also killing the thrall within x amount of seconds. The thrall would be more likely to run to an enemy and fight it and die. If the enemy kills the thrall it gets enthralled, if the thrall burns out it becomes a pillar.

2nd Ability: I don't really know what to say about this, he really needs a survival ability, this is a really good one.

3rd Ability: 33-50% chance to enthrall enemies passed through

4th Ability: increase range and damage, when trigger is held laser becomes a single focused projectile, increasing energy use and damage

Hi im a founder and a Long time Player of warframe … 

I really loved his ult as it was a nice reward after collecting enough Energy in regular battle .. it was a constant up and down since it had a nice balance of usefullness and constraint  and as a result it was  really really fun to use it as Kind of reward for bulding back up your Energy supply...

The 20 Energy second Change is in all honesty too big and will be a too dangerous Downgrade since it will deplete all your Energy in seconds … i would say it completely destoys the simple fun i get from it since i wont be using it anymore attached with such a high Risk on use .. 

I really dont get it.. i had finally some real fun and felt rewarded to collect as much Energy as i could and you nerfed it to the Ground .. ther are many more characteres with stronger ult abilities and they Need even less Energy … 

Being able to re-cast his 2 would be fine. Removing the lockout on his 1 and reducing back to launch his 4 cost per tick would be more than enough to make him a decent multipurpose frame. 

If his minions are going to stay then his kit will need major changes to accomodate them.

His identity is somewhat confused - he is neither "really" eidolon themed nor vampire themed - I would prefer one or the other - both would be fine. Having enthrall replaced with short-lived vomba's would be great, but other synergies would need to be modified. Keeping his enthrall and going more "vampire" doesn't really match his aesthetic. I would rather see it transferred to a nyx re-work or to a truly "vampire" themed warframe. If that isn't on the table then increase their death pillar size and damage to accomodate team kills or cave to the many people asking for friendly-fire immune thralls so they can do whatever thralls do that's useful a little longer.

EDIT: I've removed the off-topic portions of this comment and revised it to stay on-topic with the purpose of this thread - a feedback channel for the developers to see what changes the community wants and problems they're facing. my feedback should have been directed at DE and not the community.

Edited by nokturnihs
Stay on topic for the thread purpose
  • Like 1

On 2018-08-24 at 6:34 PM, SSI_Seraph said:

- Why limit the ability to 4 thralls only? As if bumping nyx's mindcontrol from 1 to 4 would make it any better. 4 is not enough to draw enough aggro and just forget the idea of them helping you deal damage because enemy damage on enemies is bad ( void spines (unairu) is a great exemple of why you guys should forget that type of damage mechanic)

- the thralls (if kept at a low number) need get aggro similar to saryn's molt rn. 

They also should make his entrhall ability like saryn spores, they spread and die, or like the mechanic with enemies that spawn othes and nekros, as a hyekka master spawns her hyekkas and nekros have control of them just because the 4th hability was on and 2-3 seconds after that happens

The current energy pillar has a range of 2 meters, so I would suggest the

Overcharged Pillar- the one that is created when a thrall dies very quickly to have double that range and perhaps do more damage, perhaps a small aoe explosion that slows down enemies as well, this would end up creating two different playstyles for Revenant, one that is energy pillar centric and the other one that is thrall centric that would work in solo while the first one would work in a party setting.

The primary objective of this is by providing two different playstyles whenever he plays Solo or in a Squad which I believe would make him unique from all the other Warframes, Reave could also perhaps be used on these energy pillars in order to renew their cooldown or give him some sort of overcharge mode or even give him some health back based on the duration missing on the energy pillar

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nokturnihs said:

Please people,  stop asking for thrall immunity or suggesting massive re-imaginings of him. He's OUT.

And like Khora some tweaks are needed to be less of a headache.

Those concepts are great but should have hit prior to his launch

That's what the feedback thread is for, genius.

Now all they're doing is filling this thread with incentive for the Devs to ignore the majority of the comments here.

They already are.

I love the ideas, and hope they're included in future content. I mean that. But we don't need to recycle the purpose of other frames that do what he does better than him. He becomes unique by being different enough that he isn't any of those things.

He's already recycling Hydroid's Tidal surge, Nyx's mind control gimmick, Inaros's spinning move (and inaro's spin animation was the original for DM), and mesmer skin is basically a change-based iron skin. Lots of things are already recycled.

He'll never be mesa

He'll never be Mag or Nyx or Vauban

he'll never be Inaros or Rhino.

And he won't be fixed if players don't speak up about issues they have with him.

We I don't want him to be because we I already have them.

fixed that for you.

And his Kit isn't bad. It's SIGNIFICANTLY better than Khora (looks aside). That's improvement. Let's get a basically functional Revenant as is and then talk about massive changes after he's solid.

And khora's kit was even worse before people brought it up in the feedback. That's what these threads are for: players letting them know what's up/wrong with the frame. The goal here is to get a functioning Revenant and even without the straight up ability changes basic things like MAKE THRALLS SAFE FROM ALLIES  are a big part of that functionality you're talking about since every ability of his kit interacts with thralls.

• Like 3

The biggest issue with Revenant is obviously that one ability is really good and the rest are just mediocre or unusable in their current state, mostly due to the fact they all have poor or odd mechanics behind them, so here is my proposal to buffs/changes that I feel could help the doly boy our a bit.
Passive:

His passive has horrible range so the affect is barely noticed, but I feel its more hampered by the fact that it requires his shields to deplete, due to Revenant having the highest base shields in the game, not to mention his ability to regenerate overshields.
Proposal: 

Have the shockwave separated into 4 segments on the shield; for every 25% of shields he loses he emits a shockwave. The radius would increase by 25% for each burst (so the first proc at 25% shields would be as it is now, the proc at 50% would be 50% stronger etc. If damage goes past that amount it triggers the highest threshold, so a shot that does 51% shields will do the 50% proc instead of the 25%)
While still not an amazing passive, this at least allows him to survive longer thanks to the added CC while still sticking with the eidolon theme.

Enthrall:

Obviously the biggest issue with this ability is that allies end up killing your thralls way to quickly, completely removing the synergy half his kit has with them. Not to mention enemies are horrible at killing other enemies, but thats more so an issue with the game vs Revenant specifically. Additionally, due to a vast majority of the enemies in the game are ranged, they damage pools they leave behind are rarely ever effective due to enemies are never close to thralls pools, outside of the infested.

Proposal:

Have enemies that are Enthralled become melee while gaining 100% movement speed: This allows them to corner enemies easily, fixing the problem of the damage pools rarely hitting anyone and helping Revenants survivability thanks to them taking aggro, as well as bunches them up for Reave, allowing for better synergy between the two.               Enthralled units that die become ghosts, lasting for 50% of their remaining duration: This completely fixes the issue of allies killing the thralls and removing their usefulness. The thralls can still act and do as they will, without the issues of them taking up AI slots or dying to allied aoe abilities. For the damage pools, either have them proc twice (one for main death and one for ghost death) or only on one of them.

Mesmer Skin:

The ability just gets eaten up too fast by enemies to be made useful in most situation; warframe has you fight against constant hordes of enemies and having a small amount of charges to protect yourself just isnt enough when they're gone nearly right after cast.

Proposal:

Mesmer Skin has a grace period of 3 seconds where charges aren't consumed but still grant their bonuses: It's simple, its clean, its one of the most request changes i've seen when it comes to Revenant.
After hitting X amount of enemies with Reave, restore a charge of Mesmer Skin. Thralls count at two additional hits: Some nice synergy between two of Revenants survival skills; the amount hit would be for every cast not just one, so if the amount needed is 10, hitting 5 one cast and 5 another would restore the charge, and thralls would count at 3 hits each.

Reave:

Currently this ability is considered an over costed Hydroid 2, offering the same mobility with not very noticeable benefits unless used on thralls, which currently are either too out of the way or die too quickly to make use of this ability out side of moving around in Danse Macabre.

Proposal:

Reave will now siphon enemy health and shields to Revenant, in addition to restore: Essentially this means that for every enemy hit with Reave, that % or health and shields will be added to his own for a short amount of time; reasoning for this is to give him that bit of survivability while Mesmer Skin is down and also giving the ability a bit more utility by allowing it to reduce enemies health. The 8% reduction is still much weaker than Virals 50% so it shouldnt be too overpowered.
Reave will now go in the direction Revenant is aiming: Might just be me, but right now using the ability just feels clunky; it feels i should be able to go airborn with it due to the floaty nature of the affects (clouds and mist and all) but it feels way too grounded in its current state.

Danse Macabre:

This post is already becoming much longer than I planned for it to be, so for simplicity sake i'll just say Danse Macabre in my opinion is fine but revert the energy drain change that was made.

• Like 1

Passive: Something like better shield recharge may prove to be more beneficial to Revenant tbh. Or something like statuses affect his shields first and can only effect his health was shields are gone. Albeit that could be seen as OP.

Entrall: Already, his one seemed to be have made with very similar effects to Nyx's Mind Control and now even Adopting Nekros's Shadows of the Dead with the "damaging pillar" seemingly no more than a "patch" on the Warframe. After seeing some ideas from people on the Reddit, I think it can be made better that capitalizes more on these pillars rather than having "mind controlled" enemies. Pillars should also act like dance macabre and proc effect depending on enemy they're attacking.

Revenant entralls x amount of enemies for x duration. HOWEVER, if an enemy dies, the little thralls search for new targets to mind control and as long as an enemy dies, pillars would be erected. There is the issue where so many could pop up that it becomes op. But an easy solution would be than rather creating a fixed amount of pillars (entralls can still be fixed), duration decay to kept in mind instead. Where duration is carried over, or reduced by an amount when the thralls gain a new target. The pillars could also suffer the same duration decay as to avoid spam. The thralls would also need to search for new hosts, and if they fail to get into range of one, they disappear from the amount available to create new pillars unless the ability is recasted.

Mesmer Skin: Considering how it's not recastable, it should simply just become recastable and make it where it simply cannot disappear like it was nothing.

There's also another way to do it. Instead of damage redirection, it causes Revenant to pulse sentient energy, sending a wave of damage out to foes while stunning them. It would kind of look like Trinity's energy pulse. Honestly, I'm not sure if any of my ideas for this is good enough.

Reave: Just reduce the cost to 50, please DE. Why make it so expensive when it acts so simular to Hydroid's 2? Management with new 1 may become harder as thralls would potentially have more distance from one another. It could just only restore shields and health through pillars instead, to increase reliability and effectiveness. 

Dance Macabre: Return it to 12.5 energy a second and it's all good enough.

This last update, was a flat-out nurf. Let me go though his abilities and state my opinion and recommenations on them.

Passive (Retaliation) I have never notices this ever ability activating. 

Recommendation: grant him a little bit of shields/overshield when he casts an ability. 

1. (Enthrall) Is useless. It doesn't matter if you have 4 or 7 they don't give the player anything and allies just shoot them anyway.

Recommendation: Bring the total thrall count back to 4, make them resistant to ally attack, and have them give Revenant a percentile based damage reduction. The pillar of energy should give Revenant and his allies energy if they walk though it. This will give this ability some much needed utility.

2. (Mesmer Skin) Is currently the second best ability Revenant has do to it being some form of damage mitigation, its still awkward though.

Recommendation: Give the stacks a time gate so that you don't just loose all of you stacks in a instant and/or make the stacks refreshable.

3. (Reave) Is not used because its too expensive to use and you get vary little in return.

Recommendation: Reduce the costs of the ability to 50 energy

4. (Danse Macabre) His best ability, it does great damage and has great range. I don't like the fact that you just increased the energy cost without give something in return.

Recommendation: If you are gong to increase the energy cost, at least increase the base damage that is does.     

Sentients are know as the toughest enemies in the game and I feel Revenant should have that potential as well. 

16 minutes ago, nokturnihs said:

I'm not sure why people call mesmer skin useless - my build for him sits at 12 charges and I'm wearing guardian derision Silva and Aegis to encourage them to hit me and on average I only cast it maybe twice on an average 25ish minute run on survival (Mot or Kuva farm) - his 4 was expensive and not super fun but was decent before the cost rework. His 3 didn't actually leech properly half the time and the lockout on his 1 was annoying (I still strongly discourage immunizing thralls in any way, just double the radius of their death pillar).

I wouldn't go down. Like at all. He's a decent tank. His CC is only useful for trapping and very short term purposes but the death pillars make up for that.

Being able to re-cast his 2 would be fine. Removing the lockout on his 1 and reducing back to launch his 4 cost per tick would be more than enough to make him a decent multipurpose warframe.

Please people,  stop asking for thrall immunity or suggesting massive re-imaginings of him. He's OUT. Those concepts are great but should have hit prior to his launch. Now all they're doing is filling this thread with incentive for the Devs to ignore the majority of the comments here. I love the ideas, and hope they're included in future content. I mean that. But we don't need to recycle the purpose of other frames that do what he does better than him. He becomes unique by being different enough that he isn't any of those things.

He'll never be mesa

He'll never be Mag or Nyx or Vauban

he'll never be Inaros or Rhino.

We don't want him to be because we already have them. And his Kit isn't bad. It's SIGNIFICANTLY better than Khora (looks aside). That's improvement. Let's get a basically functional Revenant as is and then talk about massive changes after he's solid.

I didn't see anyone really calling mesmer skin useless, just seems bugged.

Also I don't mean you, but what you said reminded me of a pretty funny conundrum (at least to me)

Pre release Revenant:

Me: I want massive changes, I don't like this kit at all for x reason, I think it's bad. Please do x.

People: What do you mean? You haven't tested him in game yet? How can you say if his abilities are bad if you haven't tested them?

Post release reading what you said.

=/

Not gonna make suggestions for major changes. At least unless it's a stated option on the table. 

Personally I dislike the thrall mechanic. I saw issues with it since day one, but too many people liked it. And too many people were for the "vampire" theme for this frame.

At best all we got were changes to his 4 which turned out to be 1 of the 2 good abilities in his kit. Pretty boring, but good thanks to the (prob last minute) adaptaion change.

Time to put revenant on the shelf till you guys reduce the 20 energy per second cost which doesn’t even account for the INCREASE of energy when holding down the LMB. Soo yeah,this was a nerf that wasn’t needed especially when we have frames like Excal and Mesa who have more than Revenant’s Damage output on their 4 and are much more efficient. Even Valkyr’s is more efficient. 

• Like 2

I honestly find Revenant to be very fun, but he needs a lot of polish to be made objectively effective. As is, he still feels incredibly rushed, sloppy and incomplete.

Passive: It's a simple knockdown within ~8m of Rev, which is restricted by LoS aka is blocked by obstacles and does mediocre damage which falls off with distance. I know Revenant is a miniquest frame, but he needs more depth than this. For just this aspect of him, increase the radius from ~8m to a set 10m, make it not require LoS to hit enemies and remove the damage falloff with distance. I suggest adding more functions to him as well, such as "Revenant is immune to status procs and hazard damage while his shield is active," which by itself would be a simple but worthwhile passive. Also, the shockwave should stagger enemies that cannot be knocked down.

Enthrall: Enthrall is clunky, , enemy AI is at best unreliable and the pillars, the part of his 1 that people are beginning to adapt to using it for, have such a small radius it does not get much if any good use. 7 Thralls is nice, since it's something compared to 4, but even that is rather low since allies being able to kill them and the focus on killing/damaging Thralls makes using them like going through a bag of potato chips . On top of that, spreading the Thralls is slow and sometimes impossible due to a slow cast time and single target style. Considering how his other abilities have scaling properties i.e Mesmer Skin blocks instances of damage no matter how strong, Reave does scaling damage and healing and Danse Macabre can accumulate incoming damage, Enthrall should also have scaling properties. I suggest increasing pillar radius from 2m to 4m or 5m,give Enthrall a moderate chance to hop to new targets when a Thrall is killed or reserve said function to Danse Macabre, allow recasting Thrall while at cap to remove the effect from the earliest converted Thrall, give Thralls a scaling damage bonus from being charged with Sentient energy, and give pillars scaling properties from dealing damage, killing enemies, etc. Also, as an augment idea, allow Enthrall to make Revenant become more resilient the more Thralls are active while making Thralls immune to allied damage as a nod to the Eidolon beasts using Vomvalysts, or it could be an alternative to boosting Thrall damage.

However, Enthrall might need Revenant to spawn his own special minions instead of subjugating in mission enemies to make using such a strategy usable, player friendly and viable. Worst case scenario, his 1 will need to be replaced with something new, more fitting and more effective to use.

Mesmer Skin: Thank you for fixing status procs from enemies piercing Mesmer Skin, but too much still pierces it. Sometimes it's consistent, other times it is random but from what I've personally tested and experienced it occurs with most if not all explosive weapons, such as Nox globs, Bombard rockets and grenades, Battalyst lasers, and environmental hazards such as fire patches and Death Trap lasers. Self damage, knockdowns and grapples also pierce Mesmer Skin. At the very least, self damage should not pierce Mesmer Skin at all. All other forms of piercing should be fixed as well. Other people believe that Mesmer Skin should have a buffer period similar to Health Conversion so that charges are not consumed in the span of a few seconds, or otherwise increase the amount of charges it gives at base. While I am not against the idea, I feel patching all forms of piercing should take priority, especially self damage, and then we can go for the possibility of adding a charge decay buffer period or more base charges.

Edit 2: Noticed while I was on the Plains. Amesha's Watchful Swarm literally does everything Mesmer Skin does minus the stun and damage reflect, and does what it should be doing: it blocks all forms of damage, from self damage to all forms of explosives, and everything else within the range of testing on the Plains. Seriously, if need be remove the damage reflection, since that is not useful at all, but keep the stun and give it the absolute damage blocking it should've had from the start! You already have an existing template to go off of, DE. Use it!

Reave: I like how you gave it scaling, but an 8% base efficacy that is not reflected in the ability page is completely unacceptable. Players that just obtained Rev will think the base ability deals and heals 40% but then see it not doing so. It does not restore shields unless you Reave an enemy with shields, and it also costs too much to use in conjunction with Danse Macabre if you do not go with max efficiency. The scaling nature of the ability does go against it at times against weaker enemies, which to me is not too much of an issue. To me, the issue is saying Reave's 40% efficacy vs Thralls is a "synergy" when that's actually a forced condition to get the most of the ability, while providing absolutely nothing else. I suggest reducing the cost to cast during Danse Macabre to half or quarter cost, make Reave's 40% efficacy its base function, include a percentage of energy regen either to its base function or as a synergy for Reaving Thralls, rework its synergy to instead restore Mesmer Skin charges when Reaving Thralls, and allow Reave to restore shields no matter what kind of enemy you hit. Also, a fix to its not passing through and affecting certain enemies, as well as a confirmation on what Reave can and cannot damage would be greatly appreciated.

Danse Macabre: His best ability and an effective one at that. It performs well against the majority of content while not being as outright crazy in DPS as Mesa's Peacemaker or in nuking capabilities as Equinox's Maim, but I do not fully support increasing its base energy drain to 20, especially because this gets doubled while pressing left click to power up. A 20 e/s drain that doubles to 40 e/s is absolutely absurd, and even 15/30 is a stretch. Danse Macabre is also flawed because you cannot aim it or even adjust its angle, its hit detection is most reliable only at level ground followed by slightly below Revenant, because he cannot hit anything above him. The beam thickness, the only thing affected by range, does not truly impact the ability's performance and there is no indication of how its status chance is affected at all. It being able to absorb damage to boost itself is very good for scaling, but the damage decays WAY too rapidly for it to actually mean anything, while unless you have Mesmer Skin you cannot even properly absorb meaningful damage without getting downed. Danse Macabre also cannot benefit from its ability synergies because you can only cast Reave during it, and no matter how many Thralls you have you only get so much from it because they die too fast and are too slow to set back up and the cores aren't even really worth it tbh. So, I suggest drastically reducing the decay rate of accumulated damage, reduce the e/s cost to 10/20 or at most 15/30, allow power strength to affect status chance or, if it does, have it be visible on the ability page, also include its sweep area and boosted e/s cost on the ability page so people actually knows what S#&$ does, and give it a proper synergy with Enthrall  like "killing Thralls w/ DM have a chance to spread the affliction to nearby enemies" and the cores could give overshields as well as a small total damage buff, or a weapon damage buff. Also, since right click does nothing it would be a great idea to allow Revenant to focus his lasers down the crosshairs by holding right click, however that could be reserved for an augment. If that happens to be the case, at least give the base ability a way to raise/lower the angle of his lasers. 

Edited by ColdCremator
Forgot to mention grapples and knockdowns go through Mesmer Skin too. Edit 2: They messed up Mesmer Skin when they could've copy/pasted Amesha's Watchful Swarm, which does everything it does minus the stun but w/o the bugs.
  • Like 2

When using Quick Thinking/Rage build on Revenant if you are being rapidly hit and reach 2 HP and trigger it while channeling his 4 you get stuck in an infinite loop of him turning off and on his laser unable to move or turn it off completely till death because of the QT stagger.

Edited by Wolfdoggie
  • Like 1