Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.1

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Note on Revenant:
We continue to closely monitor feedback channels on Revenant and will continue to do so over the long weekend coming up. Thank you! 

Yes please and PLEASE MONITOR HOW BAD ENEMIES ARE AT FIGHTING ENEMIES, summons are just all bad in this game please fix.

3 hours ago, XanZath said:

Is Zylok getting a unique look? Right now it seem a little... low effort?

A little? It's very much low effort. But that doesn't bother me much.

However, for a weapon called the Zylok, I would think it would be a Grineer weapon, not a shortened Tenno weapon.

3 hours ago, Omega said:

Thanks for the hotfix! Thank you for brining the Zylok! It's a great secondary weapon for those who have completed their relay reconstruction tasks.

Also, please revert the changes to Revenant's energy costs for his forth ability.  There's no reason it should cost that much and when players choose to boost the ability the drain is very fast even with a high duration and efficiency build

Or reduce the boost drain from 200% of basic drain to like 140% of basic drain of Revenant's Danse Macabre

The game play experience for this event is cool for sure. Killing the G3 and capturing the essence from carriers is fun. That said, the resources required to actually complete the event are so few that it felt like it was over super quick. I think it took me 4 or 5 missions to get it all and the thing is I'd like to keep farming this stuff. I went down to chill out at the construction site and was thinking wow this is all really cool but now I'm just here waiting for the foundry items to complete.

If only there were a vendor that would take additional resources in exchange for some gear or whatever, Plague Star style. I mean the vendor wouldn't even need to sell forma or arcanes for it to be interesting to me. This isn't to say there is anything outright bad about this event it's just that it could have been much better and I don't understand why it wasn't.

Hello DE,

Can Revenant's 4 be changed back, please? It was fine the way it was. Also, Great work on the relay reconstruction event. Although, can we have a pyrus project emblem by the end of the event please? The symbol for the event looks soooo cool and I gotta get my hands on it.

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Note on Revenant:
We continue to closely monitor feedback channels on Revenant and will continue to do so over the long weekend coming up. Thank you! 

I hope this means good things *fingers crossed*

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Note on Revenant:

Revenant's "4" is currently too strong, that's the case.

It's also very annoying with all these beams.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Can we get fixes to his other 3 skills because due to the energy nerf on danse, revenant now has absolutely nothing going on for him.

Thralls are stupid, they need to get a grace time period to make sure they dont die as fast while also giving them atleast +200% movement speed and damage so they actually serve a defensive purpose.

Mesmer skin needs grace time of atleast 2 seconds between each consuption of charges so it can actually be used to defend yourself.

Reave is too expensive for what it does.

Danse is NOW too expensive to be considered using at all.

6 hours ago, ZEbanizteam said:

You guys realize this game is completely free to play right? 

So waiting for 15 hours should be nothing compared to the fact that devs deliver awesome content al the time.

Devs have families and people they have to support as well, and i know tons of people play this game without spending a dime. How do you expect them to make an earning? 

I agree. This is a 336 hour event, and you can complete your part in it in 15+ hours (with 1-2 hours of actual "mission time"), for free. Anyone thinking that is "too slow", well...

However, it would be nice to have the possibility of contributing even more. No need for any superduper rewards either, just to stay invested in the relay-rebuilding.

I don't think devs are allowed to have families, when you get hired as a game dev the contract states that you have to leave all such things behind... 😉 

7 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

PRAISE THE VOID! PRAISE THE TENNO! PRAISE DE FOR THEIR GREATNESS!

(sorry on the all caps, I just freaking love all of you and appreciate everyone in the devstream and the community for bring such an awesome part of the past 3 years of my life; just wanted to point that out; now to read the patchnotes :3)

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Still waiting on that infinite load screen fix. The amount of times I have had to hit alt+f4 after waiting several minutes for the game to load is ridiculous. It even happens when returning to the orbitor 1/5 times. Please fix it for us as soon as possible!

Archived