Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.6.1

[DE]Danielle

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

A 15 hour or 50 platinum wait wall in the foundry for an event is quite disappointing. The junction task restricts you from pushing yourself. You literally can only contribute 30 Pyrus Essence. The premise of this event is fantastic, but the "community" aspect is nonexistent. You cannot see what your friends contribute, you cannot see what your clan has contributed, and you most certainly cannot see what your Alliance has contributed. I remember this event being mentioned last year on the Reddit AMA. This event feels quite rushed and so recycled, the junction UI for the event affected the real world map....

This exactly, This doesn't feel like all the tenno coming together to rebuild. It feels absolutely souless. I felt more part of something when doing past events to collect resources to make a clan statue...

9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

A 15 hour or 50 platinum wait wall in the foundry for an event is quite disappointing. The junction task restricts you from pushing yourself. You literally can only contribute 30 Pyrus Essence. The premise of this event is fantastic, but the "community" aspect is nonexistent. You cannot see what your friends contribute, you cannot see what your clan has contributed, and you most certainly cannot see what your Alliance has contributed. I remember this event being mentioned last year on the Reddit AMA. This event feels quite rushed and so recycled, the junction UI for the event affected the real world map....

Well, I'm rather sure it was meant to be the entire community, not just your immediate relations. It meant for the community as a whole. Everyone, period, 
which means each and every single person in the game contributing, which I feel is quite a hearty little sentiment.

6 minutes ago, Jerev said:

Well, I'm rather sure it was meant to be the entire community, not just your immediate relations. It meant for the community as a whole. Everyone, period, 
which means each and every single person in the game contributing, which I feel is quite a hearty little sentiment.

This is not the meaning of event.... Huge fail hype. 
Just a grindy mission to open new relay 🙂  Its like: Hi, i am a new player and just start opening nodes 😄 

3 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

15h is just a little more of the usual 12h to craft a weapon, stop complaining for everything 😕

I start crafting a weapon and go to bed. It's ready in the morning.

This is 5x3 hours. So now I go to bed, maybe I will bother starting next segment before work but realistically I won't be able to finish and progress in about two days. 

And for what? It looks like there is nothing behind that wait wall except finish the event and claim rewards. So right now this "event" to me is waiting for foundry timers.

So no, it's not like crafting a weapon.

23 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Why do you post this here and not in the Feedback Forums?

5 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

I start crafting a weapon and go to bed. It's ready in the morning.

This is 5x3 hours. So now I go to bed, maybe I will bother starting next segment before work but realistically I won't be able to finish and progress in about two days. 

And for what? It looks like there is nothing behind that wait wall except finish the event and claim rewards. So right now this "event" to me is waiting for foundry timers.

So no, it's not like crafting a weapon.

Do you absolutely need to complete this mission today?  Like even if you miss he start of a build you will have this in 24 hours tops.

Some people have like zero patience...

24 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Takes 10-15 minutes to get more than enough for 1.

Takes 3 hours to build.

Why?

15 hours to build the relay struts WHY. Where is the community event we all contribute have are names on the wall or something the one who gets the most gets something special this, this is just foundry waiting event. I am also not happy about Revenant nerfed for no reason an only 7 thralls that can be killed by teammates are you kidding me ? So you think adding more energy cost to Revenant 4 is justified for 7 thralls ill take my 4 back thanks !!!!

3 minutes ago, Arekin said:

Do you absolutely need to complete this mission today?  Like even if you miss he start of a build you will have this in 24 hours tops.

Some people have like zero patience...

Great, a random person on the internet says I have zero patience. I'll go cry myself to bed tonight.

However, if an event is released after being discussed for a loooong time, I expect to be able to play Warframe. Not finish a few way too easy low level missions and then wait a few days for my foundry to finish. I expected gameplay, not something where I feel like I am being encouraged to log off and go do something else.

30 minutes ago, Voltage said:

What's worse is that the event feels like you're paying for access instead of actually helping to rebuild the relay.

14 minutes ago, R4dioS1lence said:

Takes 10-15 minutes to get more than enough for 1.

Takes 3 hours to build.

Why?

Do the math on that. 10-15 minutes to get resources for one strut. That's about an hour of farming (50 minutes up to 1 hour, 15 minutes if you're able to stick to those rates) to get the resources. You get all the resources before your first one is done crafting (without rushing). Then you have to wait for 4 more to craft in 3 hour intervals. The complaining is justified (in my opinion) when you do the math.

44 minutes ago, Omega said:

Thanks for the hotfix! Thank you for brining the Zylok! It's a great secondary weapon for those who have completed their relay reconstruction tasks.

Also, please revert the changes to Revenant's energy costs for his forth ability.  There's no reason it should cost that much and when players choose to boost the ability the drain is very fast even with a high duration and efficiency build

are you real the zylok #*!%ing sucks put three formas on it because i liked the look and the shooting, need a #*!%ing clip to kill a lvl 120 gunner with corrosive and heat, the elements which heavy gunners are weak of, plus the last hotfix ruined the fun thing of the gun which was the possibility to cancel the spinning animation which gave at least good fire rate 

37 minutes ago, Voltage said:

yeah, that waiting junk sucks. I've been playing since the beginning of this entire game and always hated it for various things and still can't believe it exists. It's like they put that there so I purposely log out of their game and play another for day(s) because my progress is halted. I was going to buy limbo prime but my progress hit a wall with those timers, then spent the limbo prime money on another game and that's happened for quite a few things in Warframe. 

Archived