The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma prime leak

TheIronside100

The problem is that Chroma is already very strong, it has the best damage boost and armor in the game, capable of hitkill with any weapon and even more tank than a Gara.

Usually either a Warframe is DPS or is Tank, and Chroma is both.

I can not imagine a rework for something like that, it has much worse frames and it really needs attention, Chroma is currently the king of Eidolon, followed by Prince Rhino.

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

The problem is that Chroma is already very strong, it has the best damage boost and armor in the game, capable of hitkill with any weapon and even more tank than a Gara.

Usually either a Warframe is DPS or is Tank, and Chroma is both.

I can not imagine a rework for something like that, it has much worse frames and it really needs attention, Chroma is currently the king of Eidolon, followed by Prince Rhino.

I can't help but think maybe you're a bit behind on the times so let me catch you up.

Chroma was changed about 3-6 or so months ago.

Rhino is preferred for eidolons now.

DE has stated they do want to look into Chroma more.

Ahhh.... That explains why trade chat was going crazy for rubico and gram rivens today. Should've known. I almost sold my trash gram riven cheap to make some space, until I then saw a bunch of other people asking for cheap gram rivens. It made me suspicious, I knew something was up.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Limbo is going down on 25th. Take a guess when we'll be able to put our hands on these. 

I can't remember when I've been this excited last time about primes as much as I am about these. Artists did great job once again.

Also @(XB1)D3ATHAPPACHAI keep such comments to yourself. These are not constructive nor welcomed.

Edited by Soldier1312