Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.2

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It would be nice if Riven Disposition changes were planned as well to reflect the intent of the system. The meta gap widens further as time passes ... stares at Gram 1.44 Disposition before Prime.

Ah yes, the "I don't like balance or other people's fun in a PVE game" 

Gram prime isn't released yet, and with the leaked possible stats, it's an obvious side grade that many won't even use due to slow attack speed, it reminds me of the Fragor Prime. No one complained when Tiberon prime with 5 starts came out, or how we have Prisma Twin Gremlins, etc. 

Gram rivens are good but the gram is still a bad weapon, unless gram prime ends up catching a large population of players it will still go largely unused. 

Remember, disposition according TO DE is based off weapon popularity mainly. Gram is not popular and likely it being primed won't make it super popular. It's literally the worst most baseline heavy weapon. 

Overall rivens should never have existed in the first place, but wanting other weapons to be made worse by disposition changes in a PVE game is just stupid. 

The only expections I really see are possibly Lanka or Vectis rivens, mostly just Lanka because they are used almost solely for a specific cheese to outdo the competition.  But even then, one can just nearly match their abilities with using a decent build and a damage buffer or two. 

Saying this as someone who owns a 2.5k pl Lanka riven, it probably needs to be nerfed hard. Gram doesn't and likely shouldn't ever. 

11 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

many dispositions are still totally fine, its just some few cases where a small disposition nerf is required. ppl cry about sicarus prime or tiberon prime dispo but i rarely see them ingame actually. if they still have their disposition it means they really arent used that much which would support my personal observation. the weapons are strong, but there are stronger ones so gram would probably be the most important weapon to give a dispo nerf to. if its an impact/status counterpart to galatine prime its dispo shouldnt be too far away, maybe a tiny bit higher since impact is a bad primary dmg type on melee.

Rivens gets released. Weapon X becomes more popular. Disposition gets nerfed. Weapon X stops being popular.
Totally agree, most of the riven disp have to stay as they are. For what concerns primes, the base weapon is still there, so it makes no sense nerfing disposition without differentiating between base weapon disp and prime weapon disp, you just end up making the base weapon useless again. Also, i haven't seen any usage spike for riven disp not being nerfed, only a price spike. I barely see tiberon p used in actual missions, for example. Same goes for kronen, nami skyla, and other high disp - high stats weapons. Why would you ever nerf disposition then? The only result would be making weapon which became slightly more used completely unpopular again. Which is against the very concept of rivens.

That is, except RARE cases there is no need at all for adjusting riven disp; and that's already being done. See for example Aklex and Akbolto.

Point.

5 minutes ago, Kairaishi said:

Rivens gets released. Weapon X becomes more popular. Disposition gets nerfed. Weapon X stops being popular.
Totally agree, most of the riven disp have to stay as they are. For what concerns primes, the base weapon is still there, so it makes no sense nerfing disposition without differentiating between base weapon disp and prime weapon disp, you just end up making the base weapon useless again. Also, i haven't seen any usage spike for riven disp not being nerfed, only a price spike. I barely see tiberon p used in actual missions, for example. Same goes for kronen, nami skyla, and other high disp - high stats weapons. Why would you ever nerf disposition then? The only result would be making weapon which became slightly more used completely unpopular again. Which is against the very concept of rivens.

Point.

That's a good point. Although I think the base and prime idea is kinda hard to judge because if you consider the people being able to use the rivens (8-16+) they likely would be at the point of using mostly prime counterparts so having it balanced for the base weapon. Is a bit harder, but stuff like Tigris vs Tigris p (13 Mr) makes more sense. So maybe we'll see gram prime being like mr14+ or something, isn't galatine p like mr11 or 10? 

Edit: galatine prime is mr13+, so gram prime would likely be at least mr13+

35 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It would be nice if Riven Disposition changes were planned as well to reflect the intent of the system. The meta gap widens further as time passes ... stares at Gram 1.44 Disposition before Prime.

shhhhhhh, let us have our fun.

So are there just no more new Operation Events?

The last three have all been Plague Star with it first showing up in November 2017.

The Operation Rewards should have just returned within a new event, with the badge changed and some newer rewards.

Having Plague Star come back again only feels lazy.

Thanks for all the hard work as always, DE.

I know your localization guy is probably very busy but I've found a lot of additional English errors and awkward bits to polish up for the near future since the last time I got his feedback: 

There's also a bunch more left over from my postings on the PS4 boards. Hopefully these aren't too much of a hassle.

42 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

With Rhino and Nyx entering back into the vault, what are the plans for the next unvaulting? Mag has already been confirmed as stated in Devstream 115 

What other prime accessories will she be coming with since targis was already presented from the Nyx unvaulting?

i hope she ll have edo prime :)))

21 minutes ago, GuezMan said:

How do I do this? Auto login would be really nice!

At the official Warframe site: https://www.warframe.com/., go to your Profile, which is next to the language setting.

Look below your "Member For: " and you will find the Two-Factor Authorization. Do that, and you've granted yourself a free login as well as better security for your account.

14 minutes ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

I enabled 2FA, but autologin does not work. I still have to enter my password. 😞

Looks like you're misunderstanding the change!

Previously you had to enter your login info TWICE when logging in with 2FA. We simply removed the unnecessary 2nd login info requirement after successfully entering your 2FA information.

Archived