Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

vor 20 Minuten schrieb DUROV196616:

Wow! Im gald to see those new things already! Look cool! Thank you. ...and im a bit disappointed...a few days ago I bought the Revenant shoulder plate set for my Rhino...now there is a new Imugi Prime Armor what would looks much better on it, then revenant 😢 Now i have to collect som P to get that as well

But the Revenant Armor set has a effect! And this Prime set not (?) 

7 hours ago, Valthryn said:

Agreed. If we could change his 1 ability to element swap instead of the borderline useless aoe ability it is now, that would be super useful. It could even be simplified to just change Chroma's energy color in order to change his element, using the existing mechanic that we have in the Arsenal, then we could pick up to four energy colors in the arsenal to swap between with his 1 ability. We could do stuff like run electric/fire at lower levels on endless, then switch to ice once the mission ramps up, or run a powerful weapon with a long reload time to abuse the speed increase of toxic chroma without having to sacrifice the ice chroma survivability for an entire mission.

I think that's the best idea I've heard for chroma's rework.

11 hours ago, Aleksi134 said:

I find it funny DE hasnt replied at all to all the people asking for a rework for chroma, not even a hint of such thing happening. You know i hope i would be wrong and he does come out with a rework or major changes.

DE has acknowledged on one of the platforms (Facebook?) that they know there's a strong desire for a rework. But I guess they've got a few other things first in the list.

Archived