Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #117!

[DE]Rebecca

Which Warframe will be the next to be reworked ?

Which Warframe will be the next to get a deluxe skin in the game ?

Will the Operators be able to use K-Drive in Orb Vallis or anywhere else ( a Dojo room to create various jumps/rails ? )

Can you improve the emote interface and add some Operator voicelines to better communicate with other players in a mission like the communication wheel from Overwatch ?

Can we have Grineer caves open in the plains at all times ?

Q1/ Why there is no red electric, blue fire. green ice, and white toxin? 
for chroma element energy and chromatic blade for Excaliburs.

Q2/ Cetus and Fortuna resources Must be able to be donated by using Treasury Machine.  i am afraid if i build railijack so it requires it. so early we can Manage.

Q3/ in Dojo, in Trasporter,  we are tired of seeing the lists.  please make pictures like "Selecting Arena in different fighting games in ps4 and Xbox"

Q4/  at least if you can make a different update about Trading. at least make the selling item in a section and the item u want to purchase in different section

so  section of selling,   and section of buying

Q5/ You must add Simulacrum in dojo, everytime i go that yellow cephalon in different relay, our dojo must be the one have all services.

Q6/ last thing,  I want to change that Loki Effigy, you must add option of this.

thanks to you Warframe

-pet moas please their's been too little information on them. maybe something on them thats not huge spoilers

-hint to the release date for fortuna?

-besides fortuna

drop rates reworked

oberon systems are near impossible to get from eximus units,

trading rare warfame / weapon parts like prime parts

4 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes before OV.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type;
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo decoration:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room spawn point;
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo.
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

yes boss reworks for the sergeant (total push over not even a "boss") 

Can we color our BABY kubrows?

I have mastered them all and don't want to keep feeding them. So they are in stasis, and I let the baby one run around the ship, but (unless I'm missing something) I can't use all me sweet pet colors to make it not look, well, just brown.

Any thoughts about adding everything, (arcwing, operator clothes, k-drive, landing craft, etcetera) to the arsenal. The point being, when I'm using my Rhino loadout, I want one set of operator clothes, (something armored and tanky looking), Amesha, and Scimitar. But when using my Loki loadout, I want stealthy clothes, itzal, and mantis. Otherwise I just never use half my stuff.

Thanks for a great game.

Riven prices continue to inflate to absurd levels.  Some mods are trading at over 50k plat.  At the same time, Riven disposition adjustments are long overdue.  Are there any thoughts or plans to address this?

Chroma is awful in his current state.  There's currently a "chroma needs a rework" thread that's well over 30 pages, and new threads are popping up every day on both the forums and on Reddit.  Are you going to give the players what they want or is the official word still "no rework planned at this time"?

We've seen clumsy k-drive demos like 5 times now.  Unless it's suddenly as polished as Tony Hawks Pro Skater, do we really need to see it?  There's got to be some other enticing content you can show us regarding fortuna.  How about some of the many forgotten projects like the kingpin system, drivable vehicles like that corpus rover, the big thumper bot that was shown for the plains of eidolon, sentient arm cannons and tileset, Garuda, melee 3.0, zephyr deluxe, plans for the archwing rework, etc?

Given that archwing will inevitably get at least a minor pass in preparation for the space battle stuff, can I suggest that parkour be integrated into the system?  It never made much sense to me that your arms and legs are flailing about, yet you can't make use of them to grab or kick off walls or anything of the sort.  We can fall from any height without getting hurt, so why not put those super legs to work in maneuvering through archwing corridors at high speed?

I'm sure that I am going to be flamed for this but honestly can't we just say thanks to the dev's and DE in general for this amazingly great game that we don't have to pay to play. I understand that there are things that we as a community would like to see happen and I don't have a problem with people asking for them but how many people do you see just saying thanks for all the really hard work that the dev's put into the game. I mean I know that there are some things that I didn't want to see happen but they did and honestly they didn't stop me from playing so to the dev's and DE “Thank you guys and girls for all your hard work you are doing an AMAZING job”.

5 hours ago, Dark_Elder said:

Can [DE] George be changed to [DJ] George?

This must happen

Also is there any way that ownership of a clan could possibly be transferred from a person who longer wants to play to a person he/she chooses in the clan?

Operator QoL when? (hair physics, tennogen, better object clipping and etc)

• Are you ever going to design different interiors for landing crafts ? Orbiters not changing seems okay but landing crafts all have very different shapes, including Liset Prime.

• Could you please make it so that the Sukshma decorations use the Orbiter's interior colors ?

• Is there a fix on the way for the Commodore Prime Suit energy color not being registered and appearing turned off until a very specific manipulation is done ?
Spoiler

(pick any color, color appears turned off, back to operator menu, go to focus, pick any school, back to menu, go to operator appearance, turn off helmet, turn on helmet, registered color appears. but if you switch again you have to redo the whole thing)

Thanks a lot ! :fist:

Please improve matchmaking. Host disconnecting is becoming a very big problem, especially doing radshare missions greatly reducing the chances if the new host is using intact relic.

Improve clan and alliance matchmaking. Give a quick access point within the landing craft, so that we can just click X on it and see how many mates are in game and to create parties from there. 

Make it possible to sell, trade or convert ayatan sculptures kept as decorations in landing craft.

Few mod reworks so that they scale up for end game. Like the mod Thermagnetic shells, making it deal percentage based damage instead of plain damage.

Archived