Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

On 2018-11-10 at 8:10 AM, [DE]Helen said:

PrimeVault_Mag&Nova_Header.jpg

The magnetic duo returns!

For the first time ever, the volatile Nova Prime is back from the Vault. Along with this master of antimatter is the energetic Mag Prime, high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Mag&Nova_DualPack_1080p.jpg

Magnetic Mayhem Dual Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Mag Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs

Mag&Nova_NovaIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_MagIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Mag Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP

Mag&Nova_NovaAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Mag&Nova_MagAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Yamako Prime Syandana

The Prime Vault is open for PC and Xbox One, and November 20 on Nintendo Switch. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – Nov 13
  • Europe – Nov 14
  • Asia – Nov 14
  • Japan – Nov 15

How long will this last? You failed to have mentioned the duration. And since its gone live. There has been no update on how long this vault will be open. Please update your announcement.

@[DE]Helen

Prime Access packs for Nova, Mag and their accessories aren't showing up in the South American PS Store (Brazil). I tried looking in the expansion area for Warframe and also directly in the game store menu (the options are there, but once I hit it, it only shows Chroma's Prime Access).

4 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

@[DE]Helen

Prime Access packs for Nova, Mag and their accessories aren't showing up in the South American PS Store (Brazil). I tried looking in the expansion area for Warframe and also directly in the game store menu (the options are there, but once I hit it, it only shows Chroma's Prime Access).

having the same problem here... i really would like to have that sweet edo prime armor....

16 hours ago, squirrel_killer- said:

That was Nyx and Rhino, easy to mix them up. Before that was Loki, Frost and Ember. Rhino and Mag before that (meaning rhino has now only had one unvaulting between his releases), then there was more Frost and Ember, and Mag and Rhino before them and I will continue below in a list.

So from oldest to newest it is:

1. Frost
  2. Mag
  3. Frost+Ember
  4. Rhino+Mag
  5. Ember+Loki+Frost (Frost has been literally every other unvaulting up to this point)
  6. Nyx+Rhino
  7. Mag+Nova (current, also the first time Frost missed his cycle)

That puts the unvaulting count of vaulted frames at:

• Ash: 0 (+1 Twitch Stream Drop)
  • Ember: 2
  • Frost: 3 (+1 Twitch Prime)
  • Loki: 1
  • Mag: 3
  • Nekros: 0
  • Nova: 1
  • Nyx: 1
  • Rhino: 2
  • Saryn: 0
  • Trinity: 0 (+1 Twitch Prime)
  • Valkyr: 0
  • Vauban: 0
  • Volt: 0 (Baro has his relics at times)
  • Ordonata: 0 (Baro has these relics at times)

So the real complaint should be: WHY DOES FROST KEEP RETURNING!?!?

Seriously DE really wants you to have Frost Prime.

He is one the most popular Primes available and didn’t have Prime Access, same with Mag Prime, so expect to see him return from the Prime Vault multiple times throughout the years of Warframe, unless DE decides to include Frost Prime in less unvaults in the future, which I hope doesn’t happen for the next one.

15 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

@[DE]Helen

Same problem here, please fix this!

16 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

@[DE]Helen

Same problem

10 hours ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

He is one the most popular Primes available and didn’t have Prime Access, same with Mag Prime, so expect to see him return from the Prime Vault multiple times throughout the years of Warframe, unless DE decides to include Frost Prime in less unvaults in the future, which I hope doesn’t happen for the next one.

My real issue with the Prime Vault history, and even in present, is they tend to return the same frames pretty often, which has some benefits, it ensures you can get that thing you missed back when when their existing relics and parts become scarce again, but they don't seem like they want to commit to an increase frequency or size to help with the growing size of the vault. The triple unvaulting with Ember/Frost/Loki was a good call IMO, they should do that more.

I also suspect they will eventually need to decide to start committing a policy of "Current Prime Access+Current unvaulting" as an always up thing. What I find interesting is, no end date for this unvaulting. That could imply that is what is happening, unless I missed something that is. Just Vault Access is a thing now that we can always buy just like Prime Access is a thing that they advertise more and give larger plat payouts for at the higher cost. If that is what they end up doing, I am personally fine with it, it makes DE money for which to keep their investors happy enough that they can keep developing new content and up size if needed (maybe improve internal testing and bug squashing team size), and the Prime Vault is now 14 frames (13 if you ignore Volt). Other than "exclusivity" and hype, the unvaulting isn't that necessary to keep so restrictive time wise, especially since it is about as predictable now as Prime Access. Just make the Void Vault Land and maybe we will finally see some life in the void again as well.

Also I kinda hope that if there were fairly consistent Unvaulting Schedules more akin to the Prime Access schedule that were nearly always around it would force DE to keep looking at older Primed Frames and see if they need touch ups before re-releasing them. Some frames occasionally start to show their rust *cough* Nyx *cough* and it would be nice if they had a bit of a reminder of such things with more financial pressure.

I was just going to get the accessory pack with the Edo prime armour and that shiny sigil, but figured I wanted to "pay" for Fortuna - so spent the extra for the full double pack, as a newer player I don't have any of those primes - well mag is my second favourite frame (behind nyx) and though I didn't really like nova until recently (the null star visual effect of orbiting particles is a bit annoying/distracting sometimes) have done a full 180 on her.

Sure if I had had a nice plat discount recently would have got that instead with the nova accessories only, but no such luck. Anyway at least saves farming time and can get down to enjoying/formaing them up during my play hours. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Toran said:

+1
Fair Accesory Packs. Is this the first time you can get an accessory at this price? It's the perfect option for Veterans who don't want/need the 90-days boosters.

Gonna get that Edo (Nova) one, tonight. :heart:

This is the second. The last unvaulting had the Targis armor.

18 hours ago, squirrel_killer- said:

My real issue with the Prime Vault history, and even in present, is they tend to return the same frames pretty often, which has some benefits, it ensures you can get that thing you missed back when when their existing relics and parts become scarce again, but they don't seem like they want to commit to an increase frequency or size to help with the growing size of the vault. The triple unvaulting with Ember/Frost/Loki was a good call IMO, they should do that more.

I also suspect they will eventually need to decide to start committing a policy of "Current Prime Access+Current unvaulting" as an always up thing. What I find interesting is, no end date for this unvaulting. That could imply that is what is happening, unless I missed something that is. Just Vault Access is a thing now that we can always buy just like Prime Access is a thing that they advertise more and give larger plat payouts for at the higher cost. If that is what they end up doing, I am personally fine with it, it makes DE money for which to keep their investors happy enough that they can keep developing new content and up size if needed (maybe improve internal testing and bug squashing team size), and the Prime Vault is now 14 frames (13 if you ignore Volt). Other than "exclusivity" and hype, the unvaulting isn't that necessary to keep so restrictive time wise, especially since it is about as predictable now as Prime Access. Just make the Void Vault Land and maybe we will finally see some life in the void again as well.

Also I kinda hope that if there were fairly consistent Unvaulting Schedules more akin to the Prime Access schedule that were nearly always around it would force DE to keep looking at older Primed Frames and see if they need touch ups before re-releasing them. Some frames occasionally start to show their rust *cough* Nyx *cough* and it would be nice if they had a bit of a reminder of such things with more financial pressure.

I see the Prime Vault as a opportunity for new players to get older Primes that they missed their chance at getting because they started playing recently or after a Prime Vault closed, for me, I started in late July while the Rhino and Nyx Vault was still fairly new. My biggest wish is to get Frost Prime, but his last outing was early February, and I joined Warframe several months late and have no means of getting him except for trading or hoping another player puts up relics from his previous unvaulting, or any from a Frost/Ember unvault last year.

Current Prime Access+Prime Vault Access doesn’t sound like a bad idea, it would allow the Vault to be around longer than usual and help sales a ton

Have to say, the only thing worth it was the Edo Prime. A bit disappointed with the sigil. The Yamako being with Distilling Extractor Prime was a turn off.

Having these vault accessory packs are nice though. You pay 40% the price of prime access accessories for plat and cosmetics, which is a lot better than boosters.

Gotta say DE could earn more by changing the boosters in the prime accessories to plat.

On 2018-11-14 at 1:24 AM, (PS4)lhp_marcos said:

having the same problem here... i really would like to have that sweet edo prime armor....

On 2018-11-14 at 1:12 PM, (PS4)Roruno said:

The players of the consoles in South America (Brazil) will be penalized. The first Valt has arrived and we do not have access to the items.

Ty

On 2018-11-14 at 4:30 PM, (PS4)MikeSlattery200 said:

Same problem here, please fix this!

On 2018-11-14 at 5:44 PM, (PS4)BR_WICKED said:

Same problem

It's fixed.

On 9. November 2018 at 10:10 PM, [DE]Helen said:

PrimeVault_Mag&Nova_Header.jpg

The magnetic duo returns!

For the first time ever, the volatile Nova Prime is back from the Vault. Along with this master of antimatter is the energetic Mag Prime, high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Mag&Nova_DualPack_1080p.jpg

Magnetic Mayhem Dual Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Mag Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs

Mag&Nova_NovaIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Mag&Nova_MagIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Mag Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP

Mag&Nova_NovaAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Mag&Nova_MagAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Yamako Prime Syandana

The Prime Vault is open for PC and Xbox One, and November 20 on Nintendo Switch. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – Nov 13
  • Europe – Nov 14
  • Asia – Nov 14
  • Japan – Nov 15

COOL :-)

Archived