Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, ShadowWolfX4 said:

Nothin about Tek Gravity tho.

It's becoming a ritual

1) See patch

2) Check to see if Tek Gravity works (Hope it doesn't stagger like Exodia Hunt or DE FINALLY decided to move the finisher button to the use key so we're not accidentally doing one finisher when we want to hit twelve things five times each)

3) Become slightly sad, but maintain hope.

Any chance there will be an update to make guardian and sanctuary actually work with the moas? As they are now they basically don't function because they are proximity to the pet based, so guardian never procs unless you are sentinel distance close and sanctuary either doesn't make the shield or makes it close to the moa but not anywhere near where you actually are.

3 minutes ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

when you sprint you can no longer roll left or right, which completely ruins the fun of it. 

hmm well im restarting my game gimme a second an ill look ill edit this when ive looked at it

Edit: turned experimental flight on and off (i default it off) but i could do the maneuvers in both once you started sprinting doing the imput on either setting on or off did nothing  personally dont like experimental it messed with me so i left it off and steered using my mouse never really used maneuvers since my response to projectile incoming is turn on off iztal invisibility 

Thanks for the fixes. Especially the Fetch mod, the Orb Vallis bounty UI and the elevator/vehicles bug.

But can't we have the Archwing changes reverted back, cause it feels off now; we can't do barrel rolls anymore.

Then, let's hope for a fix concerning the plat-bought K-Drives not giving Mastery Rank, and more bonds tweaking.

Keep up the amazing work!

14 minutes ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

@[DE]Megan, the AW changes y'all implemented for the orb vallis/plains make the archwings HORRIBLE to control. Can you guys please revert that "fix"?

What? I've been hoping for this forever and it feels great. No more flying around uncontrollably all over the place while not holding any movement keys down just because I'm sprinting mode.

Thanks for the fix, my only compaint is the same complaint I've had for a while, the daily standing cap is super annoying. I just wanna spend a day farming standing and then like a few months to try out all the craftables (kit guns, moas, etc), at the very least could it be like 20x your Mastery Rank?

14 minutes ago, Omega said:

Have you guys considered changing bounties to be able to award syndicate standing similarly to how doing syndicate missions can grant extra standing above the daily cap?  

Actually this seems pretty cool to me too, and probably more reasonable, just some food for thought, thank you! 

hace 15 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to spawn any vehicle while somebody is standing in the Fortuna elevator. 
  • Fixed public matchmaking bounty UI remaining on screen when entering the Orb Vallis

Thank you!

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.
  • A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted - we will update you in this thread when the script has completed.
  • Added strokes to Mining laser HUD components based on Forum request for improved visibility.
  • Tweaked some plants in the Orb Vallis to improve quality.
  • The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.
  • Recaster Bait is now correctly labeled as Longwinder Bait.
  • Narrow-Spectrum Bait was incorrectly described as attracting Tinks and Brickies (they are common fish and only require Broad-Spectrum Bait; Narrow-Spectrum Bait attracts Recasters and Eye-Eyes).

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to Chat linking.
  • Fixed the Fetch mod causing other Companion Mods to not function (specific to Kavats and Kubrows).
  • Fixed inability to spawn any vehicle while somebody is standing in the Fortuna elevator.
  • Fixed being able to accept Bounties while replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed loadout summary showing gear unranked if examined while in Operator mode.
  • Fixed the War Within Operator ability prompts when switching between keyboard/mouse and controller inputs
  • Fixed public matchmaking bounty UI remaining on screen when entering the Orb Vallis
  • Fixed incorrect pond coolant material in Orb Vallis which resulted in inability to fish in that coolant.
  • Fixed Profile stats summary page being cut off on the bottom.
  • Fixed Daily Tribute tooltips for certain items (e.g. Oxium, Cryotic) displaying incorrect counts.
  • Fixed overlapping UI when attempting to Dissolve a Riven Mod.
  • Integrated localized translations and layout fixes.

Thank you 🙂

Like some of the QoL changes. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but using the Fortuna UI customization color scheme makes it nearly impossible to see the "wares" that Ticker has available. If we could do something about that to make it visible, that'd be nice. Thanks always for your hard work DE crew.

Archived