Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the hotfix, but...

I tried put pobbers to sleep with Ivara and Equinox. That worked, but the tranq rifle didn't work on them. And sometimes after successfully using the echo lure the pobbers didn't even come out.

Any more details needed?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.

That's stellar. But when is it going to be longer?

22/4 is a really weird cycle. It's only going to creep through the day as it repeats. Why not 25/5? or 20/10?

3 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

@[DE]Megan

There is still a large bug happening:
Plat bought Moas/K-drives don't give mastery like they should.

I have 2 plat bought Moas and 3 plat bought K-drives that have given me zero mastery points for ranking them up, a crafted moa granted MR as expected.

Indeed. My plat bought K drive does not give any mr xp. Thanks for other hotfixes and looking forward for you to fix this one. 

All very nice little tweaks, especially with the pet mods. As of right now though my two main concerns are the lack of visibility with animal tracks when out hunting and the rather low drop rate for the Toroids. Considering they not only give you standing with Little Duck but also are required to craft Garuda they should be easier to acquire through farming as I've done numerous runs and have barely gotten anything.

Archived