Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Revised the Tek Gravity Mod description to read ‘Slam Attacks in the Marked Zone pull all enemies within X|m’ to better match the Mods functionality. 

I don't see how this mod is even usable as implemented.  Every 60 seconds I have to slam attack a 3m area which lasts a couple seconds and is created who knows where by my pet that is running around the map?  That's more like a riven challenge.

Please fix, getting kicked outta the game during host migrations, it's incredibly annoying tbh, I was mining in orb vallis when the host decided to leave the party, and I had already been mining for 1 hour and when he left, I got kicked out, my internet connection was perfect adn everything was OK, so I thought it was a lag and Thank You for your hard work 

getting an issue with fish in caves and the luminos dye only working on some of them. can't seem to work out what it is, but fish that spawn from certain points don't get marked until they move and you drop another dye in. 

also catchmoon kitgun not hitting a lot of targets due to collosion with environment - not getting the same issue on other weapons - like arca plasma. 

K-drive jets and reactors are still to far foward except on ventkid boards and the first board. MOA pets will not display name unless you are the host. it would be nice such as the ability to have A B and C appearance slots on amps or overall appearance slots (suit, tenno, and amp) and be able to have different appearances for different loadouts like companions but for vehicles and amps and operator appearance so they can be saved so you dont have to change the color of your operator suit and amp to match a different warframe's color scheme

still no fix on my colour schemes on my weapons and warframes.  Everytime i log in, the colour schemes of my weapons keeps changing to a near default state and the sigils on all my warframes are constantly changing.  My favourite colours are no longer favourited as well.

27 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Just gonna copy over my comment on the hotfix thread from a few hours ago since not much has changed.

That moment when you're slowly reading the fixes and hoping to see certain bugs fixed, and still nothing.

Anyway:

Still no fix for not getting to name your CRAFTED K-drive, or getting a forma on it as if you're gilding it (which is what happens when you buy it with plat).

Still no fix for MOA's names just appearing as "MOA" when you're not the host.

Still no fix for the voting UI still sometimes being stuck on the screen after you enter the bounty (and you have to press x to close it).

Edit: Can I just ask, why the hell bother taking up a spot on this thread with your comment, especially on the first page, if all you're gonna say is "nice"? What's the point?

PLEASE, I've been waiting for the naming your K-Drive fix. I've been holding off on making my new K-Drive because I'm not sure if I'll be able to retroactively name it.

Also, Reactors and Jets have been pushed too far forward since Fortuna launched. The K-Drive I have is substantially uglier than what I paid for! It's honestly keeping me from enjoying my K-Drive.

Archived