[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

ty for the fixes!~ 

i noticed some bugs/glitches tho:

the animation set that i equipped for my operator doesnt show on my profile, hes just standing (i use naramon animation set).

since the very first time equipped my moa if i equip a cat/dog or sentinel the sounds of the moa is still there (not the beep beep noises, but the sound of the moa stepping and another, more silent noise it makes). 

and i guess the inability to enter the operator room and personal quarters on someone elses ship is still not fixed bc i havent seen it get mentioned in a hotfix yet. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue where Power Cell Carriers sometimes took longer than expected to spawn in Venus Excavation missions.

Thnks!!!   BTW, I did a bounty last night on Fortuna that took over 30min because there were no Battery Boys! Maybe Venus was the worse but there are other areas it happens as well......maybe look into it!

• Upvote 1

Will you not be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted now since June.

Also, for weeks now, 
mining in-game now doesn't show the name or amount of the ore received on a successful mine, just the image. Have verified cache and done everything but reinstalled, but throughout several hotfixes this issue persists.

ognH3sB.jpg

• Like 1

hace 46 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

Fixes:

• Fixed Staff and Polearm Zaws not hitting properly with attacks that use the bottom end of the weapon.

Thank you so much for this fix. Seriously.

47 minutes ago, AIAS-5 said:

thanks!

EDIT:
Spot reserved for @Voltage , if you want me to add anything here hmu 😄

Was wondering the same generally he spot reserves every update nearly 

46 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

wasn't Fortuna 2.0 with the new Operator skins supposed to coem this week?

Said they would be pushing their team to hard if they tried this week. Probably next week

• Upvote 1

Please fix zero Mastery points for platinum bought K-Drives - and add Tennobaum now - that will greatly improve my Christmas mood 😎😎

1 hour ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Wow, wheres Voltage? I deem this Hotfix invalid as he did not get the first comment.

No voltage; fake hotfix. Shows over everybody.

Please fix the npc running away while downed (what kind of sorcery is that even?) in rescue missions, making it impossible to revive them.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

Idk if this is relevant but in Hieracon Power Cell Carriers take longer to spawn too sometimes and sometimes you just rage quit because there's no spawn at all. I hope this fix was able to fix that issue too. k bye!

Can we get a remove all option for friends 

There are so many who have quit playing over a year ago i just want them all gone and not 1 by 1 

• Like 1