The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Hotfix killed my hopes for getting that redeemer BP. Couldn't extract because of it.

RIP.

DE's technical incompetence knows no limits.

I got stuck in an Orb Vallis elevator loop after the hotfix, I just left it and it fixed itself after a few minutes or more, I never click abort account update unless it's been a damn long time.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed certain Operator Hoods not hiding Hair/Accessories when ‘open’.

Why is this so random. Why do certain hoods hide them and others don't, the newset ones in particular still allow them. I can understand the hair clipping issues but accesories for the most part don't make any sense.

Only reason why I got some of the fortuna ones is because they allowed to be used with the atmos mask for example. Cosmetics are the only way we have to somewhat create a "character" that is ours, and we put effort into grinding resources and standing to do so, now this operator is back to being a faceless amp carrying tool instead, because reasons?

Currently with profit taker's update, controller triggers will lose held status even when being held completely down making it very difficult to utilize aim or full auto guns. If this is intended, can a toggle be put in to remove some of this functionality so controllers can function on PC? If not, it would be very helpful to correct this situation before getting to consoles.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed inability to bring more than 1 Pheromone Synthesizers. You can now bring up to 100!

Ah, I was kind of hoping they weren't meant to be consumables, considering how expensive they are.  Compared to bait which is much less costly and will bring you in many fish of the type you're looking for, especially.  Would be nice if the price came down if it's meant to be consumable, or better yet, raise the price (5-15k) and make it a reusable item.

Thanks and lots of love for the fixes and changes.
Am especially grateful for the component increased drops.
Was a nightmare to grind those.

Lots of love and hugs :heart:

Thank you for fixing kubrow furs, and the bug that froze the game when trying to view imprints. 

Still waiting on a fix for kavat wiskers and the fur plum on their backs. 

Also, removing the breed symbol from the imprints was a bad idea, theres a lot of us who own 50+ imprints, and its almost impossible to remember which imprint is what, unless we named our failed incobations with the breeds name. 

A suggestion - Bring back the breed symbols to the imprint, so we wont have to hover the mouse on each imprint Just to see the breed

Or

Add an option to the search - for example typing "raksa" in the search will show all raksa imprints (and imprints of pets that have "raksa" in their name) 

2 hours ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Speaking of hair.

Can we have a separate color option for the the Eyebrows and Eyelashes from the hair?

Thanks

OMG That would make operator fashion SO MUCH EASIER. Most of the time IRL, your eyebrows and lashes tend to be at least 2 shades darker than your actual hair color. Even when dying your hair, its suggested to to the same. Otherwise you look scary like how the always have when you give them anything slightly abnormal for a hair color.  And if you add a color slot, then if people want to still have them match, they can. This is the whole reason I've kept my Operators hair boring brown. kinda sad.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Then have it like Overwatch, where you can only skip them if all 4 squad members agree. I still have to do them and I can already see myself having the whole thing cut by others the first time 😞

I agree with this since it's not fair to new people who havent gotten to old mate yet to not be able to see the cutscene when they are finally able to play these. But it does get a bit annoying after playing it a few times. 

Can we get less or skipable dialogue in the bounties? Most players can get objectives done much faster than the game allows than waiting for Eidico, Biz, and Duck talk all day.

I can finish the second bounty in under 2 minutes, and i'm still listening to Eidico talk about the profit takers by the time i'm back at base.

Archived