Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think we all need to ease up on DE and cut them some slack

IllogicalLogic420

1 hour ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

COngratulations on completely not understanding anything I said. You're either trolling, or have a mental illness. Not worthy of a response from me any further.

If you have a mental illness, I'll be more compassionate and understanding.

Lol, another person who clearly doesn't understand what discussions are. A full elaboration isn't needed initially.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Welp, might as well hop on board "fellow white knights, unite our upvotes to overcome non-white-knights!" hahahahahaha

On a serious note, this was mostly a decent discussion, aside from the ignorant, immature people who decided to muck up thing's here with their intentional, or non-intentional, nonsense.

The people who had something of value to contribute pretty much did a good job, and I guess that all that's left for me to say is: I guess my mindset is still "we all need to slow down" and "appreciate what we already have".

have a good day and life everyone ❤️

Despite disagreeing with you, I applaud your effort at a civil discussion.

Unfortunately, your very first response to a fellow commenter showed that you're quite patronizing in your approach, calling people immature, telling them they don't know how a discussion works, congratulating them on missing your point. This is no friendly attitude, this is passive, cynical aggression.

Still, I appreciate the effort. It's tiring to see fellow players approach any topic with a with-me-or-against-me attitude.

Edited by Tellakey
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

Unfortunately, your very first response to a fellow commenter showed that you're quite patronizing in your approach, calling people immature, telling them they don't know how a discussion works, congratulating them on missing your point. This is no friendly attitude, this is passive, cynical aggression.

You should teach a class on hitting the nail on the head, because this is a mastery of the art.

• Like 6

DE has, through their treatment of the playerbase, earned the benefit of the doubt when they screw up (and believe me, they've done so royally in the past), at least in my opinion.

That being said, when the aforementioned screwups happen, then it needs to be called out.  It's called feedback, and while I have had disagreements with the opinions of some players here have presented, I respect their opinions when they are well thought out and help to make the game better overall.  

That is the entire point of a gaming forum.

• Like 3

Give them some slack? I have been giving them some slack for years but look were the game is now that is mediocre at best that has barely made any meaningful improvements or changes. DE are a competent dev team but their are a few devs that are holding the game back from achieving its potential with their amateur game design.The game could be so much more but it fells so underwhelming and half baked in nearly every single category.I have ideas to improve them like movement and gunplay but I doubt any of you white knights/fanboys like you OP care because all of you just only give me the generic "no" "stop complaining""it's fine" that is doing more harm to the game and without giving me a reason to listen to anything what you say or tell me why you disagree for me to improve. And for OP,stop being such a oversensitive hypocrite trying to act like you're always right to make your self fell better just because someone didn't agree with you and call them immature because that just proves they are right and that you know they are.

And just incase someone tries to act like a white knight/fanboy:

Edited by (PS4)CommanderRadec81
  • Like 1

I think the root of the problem is that not a lot of mission types have a lot of replayability, and if they do have replayability it's probably only because of the reward and not it actually being fun, examples of this are index and eidolons.

Index is an "oh my god I wish this was over: type mode that isn't fun in the slightest, and seem to have a lot of bugs regarding enemies, such as enemies sometimes randomly teleporting WITHOUT teleport pads or just straight up walking on air 20 meters above you, but the replayability comes from the fact that it's the only place in the game to get credits at a decent besides orb mother fight, and even then it's still a lot more efficient, therefore this is the only reason people would ever come back to it, even though the gameplay is horrible.

On the flip side we have eidolon fights, now here the main reason people still do them is for arcanes, if you're a person not interested in arcanes or have all maxed arcanes and don't plan on selling them then most likely you're not doing eidolon fights anymore. I feel like eidolon fights is a big gold mine for replayability, BUT the huge problem is that the fight itself has a lot of problems with being streamlined (pun) and still after 2 years has an oddly high number of bugs. The whole mechanic of getting vomvalysts to charge lures is janky and is solely determined on whether the game wants to actually spawn them in (or if you do the whole face in rock trick, only works for 3 vom spawns though), and the fact that lures block vision and shots during the fight is really awful. Alongside these problems is the fact that a lot of game breaking bugs and non game breaking bugs are still common in the fights, bugs like being unable to use abilities or the operator can be fatal for a run if on trinity or volt, or even the eidolon deciding to teleport halfway across the plains because its hitbox got a bit too close to that tree 4 cm's wide even with the lures. Overall one big S#&$show that could have a lot of replayability just for the gameplay if it wasn't so disconnected and buggy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderRadec81 said:

Give them some slack? I have been giving them some slack for years but look were the game is now that is mediocre at best that has barely made any meaningful improvements or changes. DE are a competent dev team but their are a few devs that are holding the game back from achieving its potential with their amateur game design.The game could be so much more but it fells so underwhelming and half baked in nearly every single category.I have ideas to improve them like movement and gunplay but I doubt any of you white knights/fanboys like you OP care because all of you just only give me the generic "no" "stop complaining""it's fine" that is doing more harm to the game and without giving me a reason to listen to anything what you say or tell me why you disagree for me to improve. And for OP,stop being such a oversensitive hypocrite trying to act like you're always right to make your self fell better just because someone didn't agree with you and call them immature because that just proves they are right and that you know they are.

And just incase someone tries to act like a white knight/fanboy:

So basically anyone who disagrees with any of your ideas is a white knight.  I'm sure that now you've cleared that up everyone will just be overjoyed to hear those brilliant concepts you have from here on out.

Good job.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-21 at 7:21 PM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

We have a lot of content already. DE has been enormously gracious to keep shelling out content for us.

Yet we never stop asking for more.

More.

I wonder if it's because none of the "content" they're releasing keeps you coming back past a week, including the large open world maps. They're lacking replayability and longevity. If game modes have longevity, like Fissures, then you barely need to update them. They're essentially done, will be there forever, and will always be relevant/worth doing.

We shouldn't cut them slack and should definitely criticize them at every turn we get.

It doesn't matter either way, because Anthem is going to lite a fire under DE's booty cheeks.

Edited by Kimimoto

20 minutes ago, Kimimoto said:

We shouldn't cut them slack and should definitely criticize them at every turn we get.

I don't agree with this, I think we should just see the pros and cons of the updates DE gives us. Strictly sticking to just criticism doesn't always yield the best results. Most of the criticism DE receives tends to be negative, at times even too harsh. There's a balance, if we as a community just *@##$ and moan about how DE can never get anything right. then that just spreads the negativity. We have to address the issues accordingly, as well as the improvements.

On 2019-01-21 at 6:21 PM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

The fanbase (here comes the hate, I can feel it now) has fostered a new sense of content greed.

Okay this is wrong, we want engaging content not more new content. This was heavily preached during the "trials" era and prior to that by the veteran players. But most of us are just tired and expect little to nothing out of DE in terms of that, so now it is hitting the casual players which are realizing how warframe at the end of the day ends up being. A casual grind game that has little to no engagement with people that want something more. Something to keep them glued aside for the guilt of sinking hours into the game and not letting go. 

We have a lot of content already. DE has been enormously gracious to keep shelling out content for us.

So we have the starchart which isn't content but just a braindead grind. We have sorties which are more or less a riven grind. There is umm... relics , a horrible redesign to the key system. Now this is alleviated by the fact that you can farm relics from bounties but those are dull and boring ,and then comes the traces issue. I can keep going on but point is, aside from ESO which is somewhat satisfying kill all type of grinds, the rest of the game feels rather dull.

Warframe is the gift that keeps on giving

Warframe is , well, was at this point, a free two play game that you could run on low end machines. With the transition to 64-bit and abandoning dx9  the game will lose, my best bet is, about 20% of it's population if not more. It was an easily accessible free to play grind that you can get into quite easily with a market system that allows you to play the game without putting a penny into it.

But seriously, we should back up and ease off DE a little bit, give them some room to breathe.

Easy off? If you don't criticize the game you like you won't get much out of it. Iirc the idea of an open world wasn't new but just "took a while" to implement. So now we are looking at more open worlds to drum up sales, which pushes their schedule to be more hectic and busy. To neglect current eco-systems and abandon gamemodes that people play. DE is so far off basis it has no idea what it wants to be. And with 5 years into beta, yeh, there is "content drought" because everything that is being put out is boring, there is no challenge to the game. The game goes from "Oh S#&$ , how do I do damage" to "I am OP af look at me".

So yeh, we don't need to ease up on DE. At this point they know what they are doing and while it looks pretty on the outside , it is starting to look up to be quite the formula for revenue. Make new and bigger open worlds with more warframes to please the people so that they can log in and just do nothing but color fix their warframe for about 30 min.

I've said it plenty of times and will say it as much as I need to. Warframe has one of the best movement systems in the genre and so far we have gotten jack squat to utilize that system. The endless mob killing game modes are boring, they don't rotate during enough interesting tilesets. Music is quite outdated and aside from march of the moas ( i used to run corpus survivals just to listen to it) the rest of it just doesn't hype you up. The eidolons and profit takers are ... well poorly designed fights. 

By far the two best modes DE has ever made are ESO since it combines two of the more valuable farms in the game, EXP grind and radded relics. And "the law of retribution" since it brought people together to play and it made communities around it. So yeh warframe is a candy that has been sitting in the back of the card with a pretty wrapper you keep for a while.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m not talking about what he said in that specific video. I’m talking about in general. Look at ANY on his video title and you can immediately tell that it’s clickbait. Mentioning him in anyway to try and prove a point is a sure fire way to discredit yourself.

You clearly don't get his style of humor.

6 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderRadec81 said:

Give them some slack? I have been giving them some slack for years but look were the game is now that is mediocre at best 

You're hilarious. I don't care about you enough to go "white knight" on you, but you're still hilarious. There's plenty in this game to complain about, so no it's not "fine" right now, but calling it mediocre is just silly. 2019 is already looking like it's gonna be one of Warframe's best years just with what they have currently planned.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 2

On 2019-01-21 at 10:21 PM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Warframe is the gift that keeps on giving

While I agree with parts of what you said (I do think some people go a little overboard in their complaints about lack of content), you make it sound like DE is doing all of this out of charity. They aren't. You do realize DE makes S#&$loads of money out of microtransactions right? They are an extremely successful business at this point. Just because the game is f2p and a number of players never spend a dime on it, that doesn't mean that they do this as a gift. Tons of people spend money on plat and prime access, both to skip the grind as well as to support DE. 

If we don't give them feedback and criticize what we think needs to be improved, the game will never continue to grow.

Please keep in mind, I admit I could be wrong about some thing's, or even all of this, but this is simply what I have observed and what I have pondered about.

Let's face it. Take a moment, detach yourself from the game and it's all-consuming powers, and think objectively.

The fanbase (here comes the hate, I can feel it now) has fostered a new sense of content greed. (The first I've seen, anyway)

What do I mean? I'm glad you maybe asked!

More.

More, more, GIVE US MORE DE!!!! *foams at the mouth*

I've noticed some connections.....this "more" we all ask for, could actually be hindering the game and it's progress in ways, which is why we've suffered many obstacles in the road maps for this game.

I could elaborate more, but I don't want to put my full spiel out there, as I want people to remain as open-minded as possible about this.

Hey, stop throwing things at me! Put out that fire! I'm only making a post!

😛

I think if we all exercise some patience, greater thing's will come.

Please keep in mind, I admit I could be wrong about some thing's, or even all of this, but this is simply what I have observed and what I have pondered about.

Warframe is the gift that keeps on giving - this shiny new toy that is more or less "new" to us, so we get carried away, always expecting more...more....FFS DE WE WANT MORE GET TO IT PRONTO OR WE WIL- *user died of content greed rabies*

But seriously, we should back up and ease off DE a little bit, give them some room to breathe. It's like we threw them in a defection mission, deleted the Med Boosters, and Sit-Emote on a wall somewhere watching them suffer. Lol.

Anyway, thank you DE, for everything ❤️

That's the nature of the MMO dev beast. You make an MMO and dont make new content regularly, you die.

The issue is that the players dont have the dev vision. That is to say, the base has no clue what's been planned out til it's almost time for it to be released and in that light, the base is months behind the dev's thought process. Sure, there are occasionally some good ideas that come from the base, but most of the time, it's a waste of time to even bother suggesting ideas(outside of QoL ideas). 

Changes that torqued my shorts to extreme snugginess- Removing the linear nature of Excavators to gate the rewards with time consumption, an accumulation of changes that made long play nearly completely disappear and tying solaris united to vox solaris so that you cant play one til you complete the other and of course the making great weapons into useless wastes of time and money spent putting massive amounts of forma and potatoes on them without so much as a "here's a couple of formas and potatoes to ease the pain.*coughMIRAGEcough*. I've quietly rage quit this game a few times.

And then I have the rare position of having been a business owner and understand the business aspect of several changes and I also have spent hours on a 3 inch Commodore64 "portable" and combing thru codes to find errors. So I cut them slack,,, some. But the general player and (here's the key word) CUSTOMER isnt going to see it that way. Ideas like "I paid for it and you made it useless" and "I have limited time and now you're going to make it take longer???" Money has a way of changing understanding to "I PAID FOR THAT! GIMME!" Especially in the selfish world we live in.

So while I get where you are coming from thru many points of view, it will mostly fall on deaf ears.

Edited by ThumpumGood

3 hours ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

I don't agree with this, I think we should just see the pros and cons of the updates DE gives us. Strictly sticking to just criticism doesn't always yield the best results. Most of the criticism DE receives tends to be negative, at times even too harsh. There's a balance, if we as a community just *@##$ and moan about how DE can never get anything right. then that just spreads the negativity. We have to address the issues accordingly, as well as the improvements.

Criticizing the cons doesn't mean the pros don't exist. People pat DE on the back all day on Reddit, that's like half the threads. 

Most of the criticism DE gets is the opposite of negative, or "too harsh". Labeling most criticism as harsh or hateful is a good way to try and dismiss it though. That'll help DE when Anthem drops, not taking criticism seriously because "it wasn't nice enough". 

That's how you get Battle for Azeroth

• Like 3

10 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

So basically anyone who disagrees with any of your ideas is a white knight.

When did I ever say that. You can disagree thats completely fine what is not fine is when you give me the generic "no" with no detailed explanation to why you disagree so I can understand you it's that simple.

10 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I'm sure that now you've cleared that up everyone will just be overjoyed to hear those brilliant concepts you have from here on out.

Ok then let me show you a simple one then: The ammo system needs improvement.How?

• Remove shotgun and sniper ammo and just have primary ammo and secondary ammo
  • Remove shotgun,sniper and bow ammo mutation and make the rifle ammo mutation mod into a universal primary mod
  • Archwing missions don't drop ammo
  • Add a new stat: APR(Ammo Pick-up Rate)-a stat that determines the amount of ammo a weapon gets per ammo box and is effected by ammo mutation mods(example:Braton gets 50 while Tigris Prime gets 5)
5 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

You're hilarious. I don't care about you enough to go "white knight" on you, but you're still hilarious.

As if I give a single damn about some random stranger on the internet especially a Life of Rio fanboy.

but calling it mediocre is just silly

How is it not mediocre with all the unfinished systems and lackluster content with no replay value,lacking decent rewards,loot pool dilution filled with trash,barebones mission structure,bad level design,bad enemy design,braindead ai,artificial difficulty and lacking enemy variety that 99% of the enemies are just generic guy with gun or guy with sword and all use the same animations and that mostly all look the same with different colors but that doesn't work because eximus enemies exist.

2019 is already looking like it's gonna be one of Warframe's best years just with what they have currently planned.

Yet barely any detailed info or footage of when that content is releasing,if it's gonna be any good or what kind of content it is.

Edited by (PS4)CommanderRadec81

7 hours ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

Too much criticism backfires. DE even makes fun of it now. They don't take it seriously when it's kneejerk reactions and outrage at small changes. How can they? There's only so much you can do sometimes. 

They also have the benefit of actual factual data. So while forums screech about how terrible the last update is or how much rivens are ruining the game... They can look at the real majority of players and see how they truly feel. Players actions speak louder than forum rants. When those rants and data match up, is when DE reacts. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Too much criticism backfires. DE even makes fun of it now. They don't take it seriously when it's kneejerk reactions and outrage at small changes. How can they? There's only so much you can do sometimes. 

They also have the benefit of actual factual data. So while forums screech about how terrible the last update is or how much rivens are ruining the game... They can look at the real majority of players and see how they truly feel. Players actions speak louder than forum rants. When those rants and data match up, is when DE reacts. 

Speaking of rivens I've heard requests on the forums of players wanting archgun rivens.

Seeing their track record and how they added them to sentinel weapons, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for archgun there too.

Personally, I think rivens for weapons that currently exist should be looked at. I would redesign rivens to be more of a utility rather than a requirement for some endgame content. There are stats that they haven't changed (that are undesirable) on rivens, like status duration (among others), and there are few weapons that benefit from less max ammo or less mag capacity. 

I think rivens were a neat idea used incorrectly and the power creep (playerside) is the reason why we have the very poor balance and horrible scaling that plagues warframe now.

DE can make fun of all the criticism they want, but if they don't actually change anything - then their competition will take the helm at some point, like it or not. There are quite a few great ideas and valid points being argued all over these forums, but if they don't take a good hard look at what they're doing, they'll just create another disappointing, mediocre update that few care about.  If they really pay attention, you CAN create content that appeals to everyone whom plays your game. From those whom like to farm, to kill everything, to support (even conservationalists).  

Sure actions speak louder than words, but that's a two way street and there is info your overlooking

Many players still play stuff that others complain about because they think of it as a necessary evil or something that is 'fine' and don't see the consequences of it, or want to protect their investment.  Imagine the horror and backlash if in the future rivens couldn't roll the 5 main stats players like, and instead they were more for utility purposes? 

Players still play arbitration, ESO, even fortuna (vent kids, vox solaris standing) but that doesn't mean those things are good, they're just things to do in a grinding game like dailies in WoW.  Arbitration should've been so much more, ESO could've had lore when they added khora. Vent kids and K-Drives can be competitive with archwings, just in a different way, instead they're just a gimmick. Vox Solaris' grind could've been intuitive and fun even interesting, but instead many consider it to be equally as bad (if not worse) than quill's standing.

Instead of being innovative and trying to find a balance between, grind, making money, plat sinks and overall fun for the player, they just stick to the 'one size fits all'. Fortuna IS a PoE 2.0, Conservation IS Simarus 2.0, K-Drive is a neat idea, that is inferior to archwing, Profittaker is a worse eidolon 2.0 .  Instead of experimenting and trying new things (and asking the community for support/help on what they want) they just stick with their 'safe zone', but the problem is, safety doesn't breed innovation, it breeds boredom . 

Which is why I'm not excited for railjack. I can think of some amazing things that would be very cool, and possibly create a separate endgame for those whom like space combat - but I've seen DE doesn't think the way I do, so it's a wait and see.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

You clearly don't get his style of humor.

You're hilarious. I don't care about you enough to go "white knight" on you, but you're still hilarious. There's plenty in this game to complain about, so no it's not "fine" right now, but calling it mediocre is just silly. 2019 is already looking like it's gonna be one of Warframe's best years just with what they have currently planned.

With what i've seen from DE and their track record of playing it safe and not pushing the envelope much. I don't expect much, fortuna was average at best (looked nice with no substance like a brain-dead cheerleader).

Innovation requires challenging the boundaries, seeing what will fit (and sometimes making it fit), but also giving yourself enough time, to where it doesn't fit - to improve it and make it work before moving on to something else. One of Digital Extremes biggest problems, is they rarely get something right the first time, and if issues arise later with it, or few play it - they just.. go do something else and ignore that. You can see really neat ideas all through warframe that weren't fleshed out and resemble mold spores on an otherwise delicious cake. 

What pains me the most is players will look at it and go 'eh just ignore those spots, cut em out' - but that doesn't fix the problems, it just enables DE to make those mistakes and ignore them again. They made mistakes with eidolons and the community forgave them, then they made the same mistakes again with Profit-Taker. 

I'm not hyped at all for anything they have, because at neat idea they could create - just seems like it will be undercooked at launch yet still somehow have mold inside for us to 'ignore' again.

• Like 2

You gotta understand that the majority of people, at least on general discussions, won't be happy regardless of what DE does.

They will complain no matter what happens, and will always have things they "hate" or think are "awful". How many times did people here complain about raids? Then raids went away and suddenly, everyone just loved them and needed them back.

The problem is that most people don't realize what they have in the game right now, and whenever that is messed with, they feel like the game has changed too much and are uncomfortable. Then they come back here and yell at DE and the community, only for them to get an update addressing some of their complaints, and then they either find something else to complain about, or they say that the changes were too big or small, and they want it to be different again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NekrosMancer said:

You gotta understand that the majority of people, at least on general discussions, won't be happy regardless of what DE does.

They will complain no matter what happens, and will always have things they "hate" or think are "awful". How many times did people here complain about raids? Then raids went away and suddenly, everyone just loved them and needed them back.

The problem is that most people don't realize what they have in the game right now, and whenever that is messed with, they feel like the game has changed too much and are uncomfortable. Then they come back here and yell at DE and the community, only for them to get an update addressing some of their complaints, and then they either find something else to complain about, or they say that the changes were too big or small, and they want it to be different again.

I think most players whom play warframe want what's best for it. And playing it safe (with what they've been doing) isn' t going to change anything. The same old mission types, enemies, powercreep etc. My friends who got me into the game have all but left, they rarely play, due to it being the same old stuff.  I think warframe could be far better than what it is, players and those outside the community praise DE for 'removing the 'get your pet now' incubation thing because it was being used too much" or "they speak with their community and somewhat listen to what we have to say'.  While I can give them a nod for it, I won't applaud them, that's what any company SHOULD be doing, but with how complacent everything is with the gaming industry (make money, make money, make money) they can easily build upon this 'foundation of character' they have. And improve the game, instead of taking us down the same path we've been before - just with different colors.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tinklzs said:

I think most players whom play warframe want what's best for it. And playing it safe (with what they've been doing) isn' t going to change anything. The same old mission types, enemies, powercreep etc. My friends who got me into the game have all but left, they rarely play, due to it being the same old stuff.  I think warframe could be far better than what it is, players and those outside the community praise DE for 'removing the 'get your pet now' incubation thing because it was being used too much" or "they speak with their community and somewhat listen to what we have to say'.  While I can give them a nod for it, I won't applaud them, that's what any company SHOULD be doing, but with how complacent everything is with the gaming industry (make money, make money, make money) they can easily build upon this 'foundation of character' they have. And improve the game, instead of taking us down the same path we've been before - just with different colors.

Yeah, I can agree. My issue isn't with caring for the game and giving fair criticism, only the people who will never be pleased and always expect all their personal wishes to be met to the letter.

There's a difference between giving devs criticism, and wanting a game to be made perfectly to fit with everything you want, with no regard for other players or the devs

On 2019-01-22 at 1:21 AM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Warframe YT creator, Rahetalius, made this vid: 

You can watch it, it's good, but what got me interested is small chart at 3:20, where someone counted DE content and bling relases. Maybe its due POE and Fortuna, but it turns out they slow on content relase while slowly creeping up on fashion frame.

I don't mind it. Just though it's worth sharing 

On 2019-01-22 at 1:21 AM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

More.

More, more, GIVE US MORE DE!!!! *foams at the mouth*

If only they'd made content that has some replayability value.... If only... That's the problem though. POE and Fortuna. HUGE content relases... That you play only once (2-3 weeks each, if you are completionist), then never come back. There's plenty of things to do there, but only once. It's just bad design. If there was some kind of data what I did most in this game the "old, repeatable content" that was made years ago would be easily sitting at 95%, while new, 1time-use content would be the 5%. And you know what? I kinda feel like replaying old content again, actually. Because it was made for that reason. POE/Fortuna? Not.

Btw players might ask for more content, but DE does things on their own accord. Meaning they don't really care if 1, 10, 100 or 1000 players make threads about more content. DE relases it because their lead designer still feels the game isn't content-saturated enough. At least that's my guess.

Now about your post. It's full of nothing. You aren't specific and tbh I can't see it any other way rather than "sob-sob those evil players" upvote farming. And no, I am not DE fanboy. If anything I'm rather pissed at DE that instead of polishing things up and returning to old content to tweak it, they prefer to add new content that hardly is connected with the rest of the game and overall feels bad to play.

• Like 1