Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does your Tenno have a backstory/headcanon

(XBOX)Kermerros

Mines kinda does, but there’s a lot I need to work on!!

the other thread I made it kinda sparked me to make this thread

and just anything in general! I’ve read through the thread and I think I’ve made it sound too specific! Headcanons and such!

P.S I love all your operators! I may doodle

some if them if that’s okay?

Edited by (XB1)Setekth
I think it’s more broader this way!! Sorry for the confusion!

Well maybe not backstory but something that is a major part of her!

After being alone for quite some time, she had to find some way to fill the loneliness she was feeling at that time. She took up a hobby of writing stories, and filling them all with love, and compassion to counter how she felt. It became more than hobby, and was her way of expressing herself! Now she writes for not only herself, but for others too when she isn’t busy with other obligations! 

Shes has a bunch of weirdo frames that have very strange personalities, and behaviors( like she treats her Oberon like her son XD). Don’t get me started on her Nova, Nova Prime, and Valkyr! 

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

It's not much of one, mainly she didn't handle The Second Dream well and is clinging to the belief that she is a Mag Warframe.

Hide contents

A Mag and her Prime

u8SH7AK.jpg?1

My Tenno is based on my fiery, incredibly gifted daughter.  She’s set to wearing an Umbra blindfold after the events of the Sacrifice and is now guided by Voidsight so as to never be deceived again...only to be removed if closure is reached with the New War.

GD5Zn9N.jpg

My Spirit from the Zariman is tied to Volt Prime and watches over her, once breaking Hunhow’s Sword in a final act of Love...

• Like 3

Mine is pretty much just a Smuggler at this point. Still hanging on to his Mara Detron from the old days, he wanders the system with his Vauban, hauling cargo for whoever pays him so he can repair his ailing trenchbucket of a ship(Except for Kubrow Eggs. Ever since the incident he has ardently refused to carry Kubrow Eggs on his ship. That refusal is triple strong if the order happens to be from Frohd Bek).

• Like 1

Alcoholic Half-Elven Mage/Assassin.  Tried to retire, but brought back against her will for one last job.

Unfortunately that one last job is killing several planet's worth of enemies one hallway at a time.  And fishing, for some reason.

Loves: green chile cheeseburgers and jai alai.

Hates: long walks on the beach, and the word "veggies".

With the help of his idol, Clem, he recovered the most revered entity known to Grineer-kind: Brakk Man.

Spoiler

XASWFhu.png

A recent battle has left Brakk Man infected with an unknown disease, causing increased chatter among the Grineer. They seem to fear it may signal the return of Brakk Man's much feared alter ego, Contagion.

Edited by MasterBurik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marswipp said:

Backstories can be hard to figure out.  All I know is that the past was as much a dystopia as the present.  Just different leaders.

Yeah it is hard. Like I’m still trying to sort out everything for my Tenno. 

........ granted sometimes I would just say “Oh, Io has a rock eating addiction.” (As a joke) Because I haven’t figured everything out for him. 

Edited by (XB1)Setekth

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

It's not much of one, mainly she didn't handle The Second Dream well and is clinging to the belief that she is a Mag Warframe.

Reveal hidden contents

A Mag and her Prime

u8SH7AK.jpg?1

Dxz5uJ1XQAABdUE?format=jpg&name=large

that’s Io. I’d like to say he was finally... I don’t know how to put it, « realigned » after the Sacrifice? He is still in the midst of trying to figure a lot of things out, however he did bond very closely to Umbra and Valkyr. Valkyr being there for him in the events of Second Dream etc. 

As a bonus, here’s this too:

Dxz5uJ2WwAAJ0mQ?format=jpg&name=large

He's lieing about remembering anything aboard Zariman, finds the Quills to be incredibly bigoted, and is rapidly developing a barely-restrained god complex (albeit one that's hard to deny is well-deserved, especially with the frames happily backing him up on it)

Edited by TARINunit9

My Tenno was born with a special power. He was stronger then all his classmates in the Void Potato Fighting Academy. He served in the Void Potato military fighting Stalker and in the final battle against Stalker they were fighting and Stalker turned him to the darkness and my Tenno turned against Void Key Face and killed him. He lost a part of his brain in the battle which is why he keeps saying “My Warframe is strong”, please stop PMing me asking why that’s why.

• Like 1

Back before the Old War, Corrin Vildis was part of the aristocracy. Not quite Orokin, but the heir to the estate of a very wealthy and influential corpus (as in collective). His family was able to successfully bid for a spot on the Zariman 10-0, hoping to increase their power base by establishing influence in the new system.

Needless to say, this didn't go as planned.

When the ship reemerged Corrin was disowned, and he was forced to adjust to a harsh new reality as his once lavish lifestyle was replaced with imprisonment and experiments. When the time came for him to enter the Old War, he favoured the Zephyr, and used it to relay information and strategies along the fronts he was assigned to.

At the very least, that's what I've nailed down thus far.

• Like 1

I might've considered some kind of headcanon for it before the second dream. After it, the operator became an actual character instead of whatever I could think of, and one that I genuinely can't stand. So, nope! The official backstory of the operator character also seems pretty subject to change whenever new info is introduced.

2 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

I might've considered some kind of headcanon for it before the second dream. After it, the operator became an actual character instead of whatever I could think of, and one that I genuinely can't stand. So, nope! The official backstory of the operator character also seems pretty subject to change whenever new info is introduced.

Look at my post, and you'll see that even with the details we know it's quite easy to come up with a unique backstory that doesn't contradict them.

58 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

This is why I went with the headcanon I chose; it acknowledges the operator long enough to ignore it again. 

Mine thinks she's a Warframe, refusing to accept anything after the first core quest. 

My Tenno thinks that he is controlled by a human somewhere in the beginning of the 21st century through a devilish manipulative device called a "video game", not unlike how he uses transference on warframes, and the he indeed has no will of his own. In fact he thinks that he is controlled exactly like a warframe.

I think he's quite the idiot.

1 hour ago, rastaban75 said:

My Tenno thinks that he is controlled by a human somewhere in the beginning of the 21st century through a devilish manipulative device called a "video game", not unlike how he uses transference on warframes, and the he indeed has no will of his own. In fact he thinks that he is controlled exactly like a warframe.

I think he's quite the idiot.

Calm down Deadpool. 

You mean other than what we know? Cause it's pretty hard to have a back story when in between Zariman 1 and Second Dream you were in cryostasis on the moon. I can tell you the current mood though: Hates Lotus, likes K-Drives, her personality changes depending on the Warframe she commands, so she goes from silenter than in cryostasis when driving Loki to completely mental, sadistic Dark Overlord when driving Mirage. Likes tea a lot. Questionable FashionFrame sense.

Spoiler

Warframe0111.jpg

Edited by Gabbynaru
  • Like 1