Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Could it be??

Ill be honest, im a bit sceptic about this one...

Boy you sure got me good today. Almost thought I could believe the Devstream saying to expect an update this week. 

When your update cycle starts to match the frustratingly sluggish rate of other companies, you start to naturally garner the same kind of scrutiny and ire. 

4 hours ago, Fraank said:

still no fix for ...

linking weapons properly when you name a companion after the weapon, e.g. the name of the weapon is "Lato Prime" and you name the companion "Lato Prime" aswell.

whichever you choose to link in chat you always end up linking the companion "Lato Prime", it doesnt matter if you click on "[Lato Prime]" or [MOA: Lato Prime]"

Why would you do this 

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Thank you so much!  That one could be really frustrating.

Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 

Awesome!  Hopefully other causes of Ratel-related unfinishable missions are being looked at, too.  If the Sniper dies before a ratel it spawned, the ratels go friendly and the mission is unfinishable unless the host leaves; solo players have no recourse at all.  I think radiation damage can contribute, too, but I've definitely had it happen without rad damage. Usually for me it's because I clip one with Gara's splinter storm before noticing it's a Sniper.

3 hours ago, The_Dragon122 said:

is it only me or sense this update came out the voice of a different person started coming out the radio talking about us the (dreamers) aka operators which never happened to me before is this foreshadowing for the new war???

wolfs of Saturn they even mention the wolves of Saturn 

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Thank you!!!!

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

I got this unable-to-do-anything bug just now while eidolon hunting. Although I don't exactly remember if I got knocked down while using transference or not.

Edit: Baptizing myself in the lake didn't help.

47 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oh my God!! This changes everything!

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Yes! Bug fixes make me happy but this one in particular is nice to finally have gone!

I ❤️ DE!

Thank you for the update!

Thank you so much for giving Widescreen some love!

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed missing 21:9 and 32:9 manual aspect ratio settings.

Would you please consider letting us further adjust HUD margins on Super Widescreen? Right now my 5990 by 1080 resolution wont let me get my hud on the center screen. It would be so great if you could let us tighten up the hud margins further. Screenshot example:

5SUiSmW.jpg

I know this feature is more meant for combating overscan, but It would be wonderful to have a centered gameplay HUD.

Thank you for such a great game DE!

hace 22 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Thank you.

Archived