[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

This is sooo huge, thank you very much!!

Edited by EREN_JAEGER_R
  • Like 41
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 17

Yay, 

Well since I am here a few questions. 

What is the full scope of the phase one of melee rework? Since Steve tweeted it's going to be more than the qol that was originally planned. 

What can we expect from the new kavat? 

What will be the scope of chesecrate? 

Why is the day night cycle of rest of earth different from that of the plains of Eidolons? i mean void magic should be used sparingly as the excuse for why stuff happens.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
Stuff
  • Like 4

Oh, neat. Yeah I was wondering about the trail blazer mod, I don't think I've seen it trigger once since I equipped it. Hoping it works now!

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to @ people in Chat if their name included a '.'.

That's why my clanmates had a hard time tagging me LMAO

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

hace 2 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Changes:

• Increased chance of Kavat scans yielding Genetic Codes to 25% and made drop chance/amount Boosters apply to all scans that yield Resources.

tnk!!!!! very nice!

• Like 1

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Bless

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Yay, 

Well since I am here a few questions. 

What is the full scope of the phase one of melee rework? Since Steve tweeted it's going to be more than the qol that was originally planned. 

I do believe Steve has also said there's going to be a dedicated workshop thread to address exactly what is changing and how.

thank you for the update. cannot wait the main line update for melee change and deck 12

Thank you DE, but for the love of god and all that is sacred and holy, where in Nova’s name is Melee 3.0?

Absolutely can't wait for the melee 2.999998 QoL update.

You guys are amazing, new player here. MR11 already. Great redtext as well. Keep it up!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 

Have the situations outside of Nekros summoning them been fixed, too? Had that happen to me more than once, while playing without a Nekros in sight.

• Like 4