Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

As mentioned back in June 2018, Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs will change to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and DirectX 10 capable graphics cards in mid-February 2019.

More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052232-psa-minimum-supported-specs-changes-in-february/

A big chunk of this Hotfix is to enable the Relics for the upcoming Weekend Faction War Alerts: https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-anniversary-weekend-wars  

Changes:

• Increased chance of Kavat scans yielding Genetic Codes to 25% and made drop chance/amount Boosters apply to all scans that yield Resources.
  • Numerous improvements towards AI navigation in the Grineer Forest tileset.

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 
  • Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 
  • Fixed the Trail Blazer K-Drive Mod not functioning.
  • Fixed the Quick Escape K-Drive Mod resulting in players taking massive damage upon crashing.
  • Fixed missing 21:9 and 32:9 manual aspect ratio settings.
  • Fixed not being able to @ people in Chat if their name included a '.'.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

This is sooo huge, thank you very much!!

Yay, 

Well since I am here a few questions. 

What is the full scope of the phase one of melee rework? Since Steve tweeted it's going to be more than the qol that was originally planned. 

What can we expect from the new kavat? 

What will be the scope of chesecrate? 

Why is the day night cycle of rest of earth different from that of the plains of Eidolons? i mean void magic should be used sparingly as the excuse for why stuff happens.

Bless

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Yay, 

Well since I am here a few questions. 

What is the full scope of the phase one of melee rework? Since Steve tweeted it's going to be more than the qol that was originally planned. 

I do believe Steve has also said there's going to be a dedicated workshop thread to address exactly what is changing and how.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc). 

Have the situations outside of Nekros summoning them been fixed, too? Had that happen to me more than once, while playing without a Nekros in sight.

Archived