Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.15

[DE]Megan

On 2019-02-15 at 4:25 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

Is it 1st april already? Because i'm pretty sure i just got this bug twice in 2 different orb killing bounty.

not sure if it's related to the ui update (i missed the previous hotfix, so it downloaded both at once), but ordis just said (via audio) "operator, messages have arrived in your inbox", while his subtitle read "maybe ordis will meet a similar fate some day" (which is part 2 of the "have you sold mods" line, afaik).

On 2019-02-15 at 4:25 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

On 2019-02-17 at 1:46 AM, LongDongHongKong said:

Is it 1st april already? Because i'm pretty sure i just got this bug twice in 2 different orb killing bounty.

Yeah, I still has this bug happening too. I'm not entirely sure it's the same though. Sometimes I can use my gears, sometimes not, but when I can, I can fix this bug by getting on the K-Drive or launching my Archwing. It usually happens when I'm downed and then revived by an ally.

On 2019-02-15 at 11:25 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

finally O.O 

Decided to do a random alert run with different weapons from my usual choices...  I currently only have the Sword showing when it's sheathed and it's been doing what it's supposed to:  hiding the primary on the back and the secondary on the hip.  And yet, why do I see the mounting bracket from the Sonicor when the weapon isn't visible.  

zSng2pL.jpg

I used the arsenal to get a better view of this glitch.  It happens in and out of the arsenal.  

Proper big hotfix when?

A LOT of stuff still broken since Fortuna that been reported and confirmed several times in bugs section.

Even stuff that DE apparently fixed are still broken like Moa linking , Nikana zaws , certain Fortuna arcanes working for host only etc

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 4:53 AM, UYScuti999 said:

dear DE, please fix the host migration bug. 

I heard the Host Migrating thing only appears if the host (the guy who sent you the invite) disconnects or has a connection loss. If so, I'm not sure if they can fix it the way we want to : /

Dear Megan, my friend and I have a problem with an invitation to the squad. The point is that I can't invite a friend, but at the same time I can join his squad after he makes an attempt to invite me. Maybe the DE team will study this phenomenon, because I think that we do not have one such problem.

On 2019-02-15 at 5:25 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, dodge, or use Transference. This archaic bug forced players to die/revive in order to continue performing such actions. 

I don't think this were fixed. Encountered last nigt at Plains of Eidolons. Other players told me it's possible to circumvent by jumping into water, but I wasn't able to check that because already died and revived.

Unrelated:

While host migration bugs are horrible when they happen the on at The Index is also consistant. 3 times host left while I attempted to stay there and every single time neither I, nor anyone else who decided to stay with me were able to proceed into the next round properly and stuck watching their frame just standing there and receiving punches. Even die/revive doesn't work there since revive prompt never appear. It's like game never leaves extract/continue screen even though prompt screen disappears.

On 2019-02-23 at 5:46 AM, Aadi880 said:

I heard the Host Migrating thing only appears if the host (the guy who sent you the invite) disconnects or has a connection loss. If so, I'm not sure if they can fix it the way we want to : /

At least in case of The Index it isn't the case and easy to reproduce. Host leaves at the extract/continue screen, you stay, nothing works after that. 😐

Also, technically each client should have current state of the entire map and each player should have their loot. The trick is to continue from one of the remaining instances and fix some corner cases like when player disconnects during mobile defense while holding that case in hands (drop case at the last position of disconnected player). Sounds quite simple, but actual implementation could be all kinds and shades of trouble. However, that's it. Trouble. It is not impossible to do, just hard to do it right. Well, probably except for a case when remaining players are behind the NAT or something similar and just can't connect to each other. You need a dedicated server to fix something like this.

Your beta excuse of a game keeps migrating host when I initiate the mission and instead of a fluid game because my connection is very much above average, I sit through 80/200ms ping and have everything become even MORE TEDIOUS 'cause you can't be bothered to fix the simplest things. Laziness and incompetence at its best.

Archived