The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WE NEED WARFRAME BATTLEGROUND!!

-XEVER-

We already have Conclave. Just play Conclave.

In fact, if more people played Conclave more often, then DE would actually do something about it's decrepit condition, and do more than just consider a racing mode.

Speaking of Conclave, because nobody plays it (besides about 10 people, half of which are on the Team Annihilation mode and the other on Annihilation for about one hour a day, meaning I never find them) I never get the opportunity to get the standing for the weapon skins - been trying to get the Lato skin recently, but because of that it's taking forever. 

DE can easily cobble together a Battle Royale mode using the Plains/Vallis, a Railjack, and Archwing-based spawning (but you have no weapons and are forced to fly down) with a Relay server's capacity of people and Conclave settings.

But obviously, they don't want to follow such overhyped trends. Look at when they tried to with Lunaro and the Conclave Events.

Generally; Battle Royale is just FFA with 32+ people with no respawns. I hate no-respawn gametypes.

41 minutes ago, -XEVER- said:

So I just need some idea before make it a real concepts

No, you don't. You just need to use the "Search" function and go and read the at-least 200 concepts that have already been proposed.

Also, go and read the swarm of comments on every single one of those terrible threads. Basically, every comment will be some variation of "noooo please stop with this terrible idea, why does this thread keep popping up, pls stahp".

• Like 1

Sorry but no. I do like battle royale game mode to certain extent but I think Warframe's image is firmly PvE game. I would rather have this as what it is than change it. Warframe should stay as PvE focused game so people have a game they can get back to relax with and work as an actual team against non player enemies.

Edited by AlendasNaro

Once again; just because some genre or game mode is popular doesn't mean every game has to make their own version of it.

Or maybe Warframe should be an MMO with tab-targeting or a p2w gacha waifu collector game (those are really popular on mobile) or a match 3 game (popular on facebook and mobile).. oh wait even better Warframe should be a hockey or football game, because people are willing to pay 60€ for those every year even if there have been very little changes.