Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #124!

[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Rebecca Here is a list of questions and suggestions for the Devstream:

• What is the Status of PoE Thumper Bots?

• What happened to the Venus/Orb Vallis floating iceberg?

• Will the Gamma colour palette ever return? Even for just a limited time.

• Rewards from past events or the events themselves ever returning?

• Will we receive any word about Chroma rework?

• Will old prime models like Frost or Mag receive a remodel? Whether that's just a few more prime bits or a complete new look.

• Will we ever see any new mission types for PoE? Like something out of bounties from Konzu or maybe some kind of Endless Bounty.

• Dare I ask, but will Primed Chamber ever make a return?

• Will we ever hear anything on the Kingpin system?

• Will all the bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon get more plant life or anything of the sort? I saw the Plains of Eidolon remaster and I just want some confirmation we will see more life in the ponds and lakes.

• Will Sentinels ever be able to roam our Orbiters like our companions can. In The war Within we had our Sentinel float by across our screen.

• Will Volt ever receive any cloth physics?

• Will we ever get a heavy minigun? Not a rifle but a full out Minigun. Maybe since we can use archwing guns now in missions.

• PBR treatments for more weapons or older warframes soon?

• What happened to Zephyr Deluxe skin and what’s the status on other deluxe skins?

• Will we ever see the Misery Acolyte?

• Flying Eidolon status?

• Updated Gore graphics?

• Tenno Flak Cannon like from Unreal Tournament would be awesome!

• Anything to say about that Prime operator amp?

• New Ayatan Sculptures sometime?

• Will we be able to replay older quests such as Patient Zero?

• New prime archwings or archweapons? Itzal Prime or Imperator Prime would be awesome!

• New Landing Crafts? Or maybe make the abilities of landing crafts more viable?

• More plant like decorations for Orbiter?

• Boss reworks: The Sergeant, Hyena Pack, Phorid, Zanuka Hunter?

• Visual battle damage status?

• Will we ever be able to go in or up to the Unum Tower or maybe do more with the Helminth’s room?

• Resource models and decorations for Tellurium, oxium, etc?

• Updates on Ordis Quest?

• Orb Vallis vignette?

• Will Cetus/Quill arcanes receive the prebuilt treatment like Fortuna and Vox?

• More operator hairstyles? There was some that were showed and never released.

• The implementation of Focus schools to loadouts was a great step forward. But what about companions or archwings? Sucks to have to change pets all the time or forget to switch archwing back to itzal for open world.

• Will the other two Prime Sigils (Verlorum and Cycuta) receive the proper metallics?

for the love of warframe, can we get more riven slots, PLEASE!!!

and can you remove the reload weapon when using X to open or pickup things, PLEASE!!!

and the new ''wolf'' random enemies that pop up, ''kill,capture 3 enemies'', is broken or bugged, you kill all 3 then you capture 2, then the 3rd guy lay there, but you can't do anything with him

Hello

I wanted to know what is the status of other umbra frames as now umbra forma exist which can be used on normal frames to utilise umbral mods.

Also, I am currently over the riven cap and I am unable to complete the "Sortie with friends" quest in Nightwave series 1. Any advice other than to get rid of some of my rivens?

There has been a recent 'airing of dirty laundry' and social media drama around the current state of management of the GoTL program, chat moderation, partner's program, community relationships, etc.

I would like to know what action DE is planning to take around these issues (apart from 3rd party chat moderation, these issues haven't been officially addressed by DE yet).

As always here is my list of questions:

Nora Night questions:

1. Nora playing some music as a DJ when? This is the perfect occasion to put Tenno Tunes vol. 1, 2 and 3 into the game! 😄
  2. How long will a series last?
  3. Clem talk show when?
  4. Warframe podcasts in radio when?
  5. Konzu Coast to Coast talk show when?

New frames questions:

1. New frames having meaningful quests when?
  2. Frame components as rewards for said meaningful quests when?

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Pets 2.0?
  5. Third orb mother activation when? Exploiter and water orb heists when?
  6. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  7. Arch-guns not sucking when?
  8. More raknoids when?
  9. Grineer raknoids when?
  10. Raknoid mount when?
  11. Higher toroid drop rate when?

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  9. Vendor selling rugs when?
  10. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)
  11. When will you change Cetus arcanes from Bps to fully built ones just like in Fortuna?
  12. When will you add bonuses to bounties in PoE just like in Fortuna?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Nidus, Mesa Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  5. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  14. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  15. Shield-gating when?
  16. TennoGen items for plat when?
  17. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  18. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  19. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  20. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  21. Ordis quest when?
  22. John Prodman quest when?
  23. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  24. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  25. Phorid rework when?
  26. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  27. Tenno space program unfix when?
  28. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  29. Misery when?
  30. IPS changes when?
  31. What killed me message when?
  32. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  33. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  34. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  35. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  36. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  37. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  38. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  39. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  40. Melee 3.0 WHEN?
  41. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  23. Orb killing when?
  24. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  25. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?
  26. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when? At least now it's almost idiot-proof.
  27. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when? Same as above.
  28. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love. OMG!! Thank you for changing radio to Nora Night's auditions! 😄

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

Rebalance the economy and grind and time gating/locking of the Nightwave?
I seriously don't see how new players or veterans alike can get any enjoyment out of doing these menial tasks for a few thousand standing, reach 10k, get a sticker, do that again, except wait for the chore list to refresh in a week for an opportunity to maybe get a limited set of 50x Wolf Creds.
Then think to yourself: "Oh god, I need to do this for weeks, months, of limited, random, menial tasks as my only source of standing to reach something more interesting as a delayed reward, and there's a time limit to all of this."
Address the issues of the length of the series and what it means at the end of it for our tiers.

At least Plains and Vallis bounties reward standing and a rotational reward for each completed mission, immediate feedback, and those already feel a bit grindy, most of us did not want more rep grinding into this game.

1. Will you ever add player footprints in the snow in the orb vallis or other tilesets?

2. Will enemies only available during certain events / alerts ie. the Nightwatch ever be brought back, and following that, you mentioned the possibility of replaying old events, are there any plans for that currently in the works or an ETA?

3. Kingpin system news (Thing I want the most atm)

4. When will the gore texturing issue be fixed? (As well as a possible gore 2.0, as mentioned on your dev workshop stream, Something I've been wanting for a long time)

Here are some examples of the gore texturing bug I'm speaking of that I took awhile back, that I included in a prior forum post (warning they are sloppy, but just want to give some sort of example.)

https://imgur.com/a/KY5AkuO (Corpus, this happens with all units except for sniper crewman and index troops) Probably forgetting a few that work

https://imgur.com/a/wcJzLVq (Grineer, this happens with all units except for drudge Foreman, procecutors, executioners, and dargyn pilots) Probably forgetting a few that work

https://imgur.com/a/VmRFDAz (Orokin, works (Most of the time) with all troops)

Didn't include infested because I'm lazy, hopefully these poor quality pictures will be enough for you to see the issues.

Adding in an @[DE]Rebecca for good measure lol

Hello! Can you please take a look at the first mission for Profit Taker? The datamass doesn't seem to be dropping. At all. Over the past two weeks or so, I've been in so many failed groups, who were unable to get the datamass to drop, even after 20 or 30 minutes of farming elites in other bases around the map. It's getting frustrating to attempt farming that mission for the rewards, so I hate to think how it's affecting players who just need to complete it to craft their Gravimag. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Me.Church said:

There is an option to disable context actions being used to also reload your weapon in the options menu.

You are my HERO, thank you so much, was the most annoying thing for me from the beginning playing warframe, no one ever answered me about this problem, till now, thanks again and enjoy your day

How is Nyx's deluxe coming along?

Since most people are asking about future Umbra frames, will each Umbra be associated with a quest (Sacrifice, New War(?)) or will newer ones become world grinds (Garuda, Gara, Revenant)?

Will we ever be able to replace our space mom who went out for cigarettes a year and a half ago with somebody else? By this I mean can we replace Lotus telling us information during missions with somebody like Simaris or Nora?

Will there ever be more kavats?

You mentioned a little while back that you wish to do something with the infested room on the orbiter. Have any plans come to fruition, or do you have any ideas for that room?

Lastly, with Rahetalius' videos regarding chat moderation and the Guides of the Lotus program, do you have any responce or plan of action to address the issues that he discussed? I know that is very fresh but some communication about it would be nice.

Thanks for everything you all do, keep up the good work!

SP

Hey can you please release limbo deluxe skin as a hotfix tomorrow like please 

You promised that it will be in next update with melee 2.9 

I'll forgive about the melee semi update if you give me limbo skin please 

And how many umbral forma do we get from the wolf of Saturn 

My questions:

- Can we please get an updated API to make use of on our own websites?

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame cue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

I'll give you the solution of the riven problem 

Whenever you want to rework rivens dispo or change it 

Leave the current existing rivens alone 

And if one want to sell them or re-roll them the system ask him if he is sure and when the sell or rent rolling occur the stats drop or increase depending on the riven disposition change

Please make it happen it's a perfect solution 

Think about those who paid real money to get plat to buy specific riven 

Archived