The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Wave 40 ODD Didn't Count For Nightwave

DogsConkers

Yea I got this too, damn annoying. Don't have proof though cos I've closed my game now out of frustration... I hope I don't have to do that again

No one in the party (friend requested and accepted all of them) actually got the Nora alert or got the standing

Edited by MisterArthur

1 minute ago, Zoero said:

I did the 40 wave defense on ODD and I got no credit for Nightwave.

Yeah, apparently it is broken and does not work with ODD. You might get it to work with other locations. Or just wait for DE to fix it.

Ouch. That hurts. Endurance missions are not everyone’s cup of tea.

6 часов назад, Macedolago сказал:

...I'm gonna have to do this 45 wave again won't I? Oh god...

Maybe not. If someone at DE can and will cook up a script which will retroactively give you your completion.

Anyway, better wait till DE will do something about this.

Edited by rand0mname

I'm fortunate that the challenges were registered when I checked my Wolf progress for the 40-wave and the Index. FWIW perhaps this might be helpful if anyone wants to try again to see if these factors might be significant:

• I was host. I will check with my clan mates later to see if they also properly registered the completions.
  • Pre-made group. Three clan-mates plus one random public member one of us made our friend. In other words, everyone in the group was either in the same clan or a friend.

We did the Index first (even messed up up our first try) then a 40-wave (also happened to be a Lith fissure).