Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Exalted weapons in Index are still bugged - after scoring with Excalibur's Umbra Exalted Blade running youre unable to use any skills or weapons, you can't even pick up energy or health orbs. Outside Index you could just use mining cutter or fishing spear and spam melee attack button to make skill and weapons work again, but in Index you can't use gear so youre done for the rest of the match.

Thanks DE for focusing on patching useless things NOT GIVING A FLYING F*$%K ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER - LIKE MALFUNCTIONING WARFRAMES THAT RELY ON EXALTED WEAPONS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK OLD MELEE SYSTEM SINCE THE NEW ONE IS COMPLETELY BROKEN!

Edited by Urgval
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this update my game "switches" to desktop and I can't switch back to the game. I can hear that Iam still in game and can shoot and move my warframe but only see my desktop. Any advices, apart from windowed borderless mode, low settings. integrity of game checked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello good day i'm not sure if its just me but i keep getting animation locked I have to use a skill to get out of the lock sometimes 2 or to 5 times to break the lock and i'm only MR10 so that energy is too important to spend on trying to break out of an animation lock lol i'm still a noob ARIGATO

Edited by BabySshark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bugs:

  • Melee Combos page is now blank if you set Mouse Wheel to Melee Attack
  • Using Exalted Weapons in Arbitrations will often lock you out of the rest of your weapons
  • Reflex Guard mod doesn't add "+100% Parry Angle" as it suggests

 

Also, please rework Excalibur's Radial Javelin! Preferably a much needed defensive ability, because even with a whole config of defensive mods, he's still squishy against high level enemies.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just finished the 100 Eximus killing and the points wasn't given =/

Edited by Godslicer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-28 at 2:36 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7

Fixes:

Still NO fix for

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when are the K-Drive race going to show back up on the map again? After the buff to exp you did last patch [DE] you caused them to vanished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Urgval said:

Exalted weapons in Index are still bugged - after scoring with Excalibur's Umbra Exalted Blade running youre unable to use any skills or weapons, you can't even pick up energy or health orbs. Outside Index you could just use mining cutter or fishing spear and spam melee attack button to make skill and weapons work again, but in Index you can't use gear so youre done for the rest of the match.

Thanks DE for focusing on patching useless things NOT GIVING A FLYING F*$%K ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER - LIKE MALFUNCTIONING WARFRAMES THAT RELY ON EXALTED WEAPONS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK OLD MELEE SYSTEM SINCE THE NEW ONE IS COMPLETELY BROKEN!

Because That's gonna help. Calm down. 

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Godslicer said:

I just finished the 100 Eximus killing and the points wasn't given =/

You too? Yeah I think you have to complete the trader one again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Godslicer said:

I just finished the 100 Eximus killing and the points wasn't given =/

Did you do the 40 waves of defense first before it got replaced by the 100 eximus challenge, if so you only get standing for one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IcyJalapeno said:

So when are the K-Drive race going to show back up on the map again? After the buff to exp you did last patch [DE] you caused them to vanished.

They are active but only like 5 of them at a time so you have to look around to find a race. Wiki can help you where all of them are located.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I alt-tab out and back to the game, the game is lacking most of its icons, example pretty much every icon in mod foundry, and the mod icons turn really, really low res.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm rather tired here, so excuse me if I don't properly show respect.

 

You break more every update than you fix.  Right now, all I have left is the eiolon grind.  As of now, armor strip only works if you are the host.  Any client can spam the sarpa all day, and no damage.  Eiolons are still teleporting around at will.  Sometimes with 4+ lures charged the eidolon still counts as being killed rather than captured.  Finally, Eiolons can occasionally just one shot you, presumably because the open world shenanigans have damage being calculate without corresponding visual cues.

 

Moving to Fortuna...Limbo.  Serioulsly, what the heck?  Drop ships can literally shoot through a cataclysm+stasis combo, with impunity.  The wheels aren't stopped by cataclysm, and still ram into one another for huge damage.  Moreover, the wheel stay in the regular plane, so once it enters the cataclysm it can't be damaged.  Moving on, some enemies occasionally ignore the stasis.  My favorite are the beacons for reinforcement, because I've seen corpus start that animation, activate a beacon, continue moving around, and have the beacon instantly call down another 3 drop ships. 

 

Lastly, Nightwave sucks.  Putting this into numbers, there are 3 mod offerings of which one is mildly interesting, one is inoffensive, and the third is insultingly mediocre.  The aesthetic rewards up to now are a 40 minute vector drawing, if that.  The items are not bad, but thus far the push to get them is outweighed by the fact that they could be used up for a challenge that rewards only half of another level to the nightwave.

I'm tired of offering feedback, to seemingly fall on deaf ears.  Let's just say that if another Nightwave is announced after this one ends I'm going to find somewhere else to play games.  Outlining how I might fix this is relatively simple.

1) Bring back the alerts.  Make the rewards bigger, make them last longer, and make the frequency go down.  Instead of an orokin cell, reward players with things like a cache of 5 cells, 10,000 nano spores, and 5,000 polymer bundles.  Something that you couldn't earn in a mission with random drops.  Likewise, double cosmetics at random  Two cosmetic helmets a pop, chosen at random, would be worth waiting for.

2) Use tactical alerts to build for story events.  Nora exists, so use her.  If we got a two day request to kill certain enemies, that drove clues to finding something like those data pads, we could have had the event stay relevant for weeks.  Instead the clues were rushed out via social media, and the event floated like a lead balloon.  Use your tools to tell the story, not an update to make things happen...because.  

3) Fix your bugs.  This is pretty self evident, but if you want to highlight old content, make sure it works.  Eidolons don't.  40 wave defenses and hour long survivals show off your broken level scaling.  Please, think this through.

4) Scrap the Wolf, or explain it.  Make it something predictable, with random elements.  Stop burying content between multiple random grind walls.  This is simply math.  A 5% drop rate and a 10% appearance rate under unknown circumstances is not content life.  Apparently that was not understood even after the Lato and Braton Vandal garbage.  

 

Please, stop chasing trends.  PUBG did it, Payday did it, EA is doing it.  Notice a trend?  Those who chase trends are always behind them.  Perhaps set the trend, by releasing a solid F2P game without glaring bugs.  Barring that, deliver something Bethesda's community does better than they do, bug fixes.  Barring this, you aren't going to get another Destiny vs Warframe bump soon, and Anthem is sinking.  Please, do something.

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey DE, I was playing the dex sybaris mission and somehow when I was playing got the cache hunters when playing with a bunch of lower mastery ranks when I captured a point!I already completed all of my missions for last week and I know its a bug because now its showing up for this weeks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Le 30/03/2019 à 16:28, Foroeight a dit :

Also, please rework Excalibur's Radial Javelin! Preferably a much needed defensive ability, because even with a whole config of defensive mods, he's still squishy against high level enemies.

"Much needed defensive ability" *ahem* like, I don't know, some sort of effect centered on him, like something radial, which would disable enemies temporarily by, let's say... fitting to the excalibur theme, maybe BLIND them ? How about we call it "radial blind", sounds good, right ?

Else, I hope they –at least–  add *ahem* some sort of stagger or stun to it, you know... If they could also add some sort of frontal defense to the Exalted Blade, that'd truly be awesome, don't you think ?

It's true that its U16.9 rework only raised it's armor to 225, they surely should add some variant of it with more armor sometime soon...

 

Now, in all seriousness, How about giving it back its SUPERJUMP ? :clem:

 

(P.S. : to address the "squishy against high level enemies" part, when did you ever feel you could AFK in "sortie and up" levels without any frame being obliterated... how comes people can use novas and such low shield/hp frames in sorties and almost never die with it ? Maybe they rely on their skill, the frames skillset, and not impersonating a tree, instead of just relying on "stats" )

Edited by Fanzschnabs
P.S.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#nowolfclub

But seriously @DE. This is week 6 or 7, no sightings. Can we at least have some percentages? Or should I just expect that I’ll never see the wolf?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-31 at 5:32 PM, masterofdetiny said:

I'm rather tired here, so excuse me if I don't properly show respect.

 

You break more every update than you fix.  Right now, all I have left is the eiolon grind.  As of now, armor strip only works if you are the host.  Any client can spam the sarpa all day, and no damage.  Eiolons are still teleporting around at will.  Sometimes with 4+ lures charged the eidolon still counts as being killed rather than captured.  Finally, Eiolons can occasionally just one shot you, presumably because the open world shenanigans have damage being calculate without corresponding visual cues.

 

Moving to Fortuna...Limbo.  Serioulsly, what the heck?  Drop ships can literally shoot through a cataclysm+stasis combo, with impunity.  The wheels aren't stopped by cataclysm, and still ram into one another for huge damage.  Moreover, the wheel stay in the regular plane, so once it enters the cataclysm it can't be damaged.  Moving on, some enemies occasionally ignore the stasis.  My favorite are the beacons for reinforcement, because I've seen corpus start that animation, activate a beacon, continue moving around, and have the beacon instantly call down another 3 drop ships. 

 

Lastly, Nightwave sucks.  Putting this into numbers, there are 3 mod offerings of which one is mildly interesting, one is inoffensive, and the third is insultingly mediocre.  The aesthetic rewards up to now are a 40 minute vector drawing, if that.  The items are not bad, but thus far the push to get them is outweighed by the fact that they could be used up for a challenge that rewards only half of another level to the nightwave.

I'm tired of offering feedback, to seemingly fall on deaf ears.  Let's just say that if another Nightwave is announced after this one ends I'm going to find somewhere else to play games.  Outlining how I might fix this is relatively simple.

1) Bring back the alerts.  Make the rewards bigger, make them last longer, and make the frequency go down.  Instead of an orokin cell, reward players with things like a cache of 5 cells, 10,000 nano spores, and 5,000 polymer bundles.  Something that you couldn't earn in a mission with random drops.  Likewise, double cosmetics at random  Two cosmetic helmets a pop, chosen at random, would be worth waiting for.

2) Use tactical alerts to build for story events.  Nora exists, so use her.  If we got a two day request to kill certain enemies, that drove clues to finding something like those data pads, we could have had the event stay relevant for weeks.  Instead the clues were rushed out via social media, and the event floated like a lead balloon.  Use your tools to tell the story, not an update to make things happen...because.  

3) Fix your bugs.  This is pretty self evident, but if you want to highlight old content, make sure it works.  Eidolons don't.  40 wave defenses and hour long survivals show off your broken level scaling.  Please, think this through.

4) Scrap the Wolf, or explain it.  Make it something predictable, with random elements.  Stop burying content between multiple random grind walls.  This is simply math.  A 5% drop rate and a 10% appearance rate under unknown circumstances is not content life.  Apparently that was not understood even after the Lato and Braton Vandal garbage.  

 

Please, stop chasing trends.  PUBG did it, Payday did it, EA is doing it.  Notice a trend?  Those who chase trends are always behind them.  Perhaps set the trend, by releasing a solid F2P game without glaring bugs.  Barring that, deliver something Bethesda's community does better than they do, bug fixes.  Barring this, you aren't going to get another Destiny vs Warframe bump soon, and Anthem is sinking.  Please, do something.

I make your words mine.

With every patch something gets broken and it goes a LONG way until it gets fixed (if it gets fixed). There are so many 'priority' bugs right now and none is addressed, it just shows that they don't play their own game. If the devs doesn't play the game they create and 'love', I think about if I should play it as a non-paid beta tester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hacking doors in Fortuna does not activate the door? Frustrating for bounties, even with the vent system, the final hack to remove the dome on some layouts soft locks the bounty. 

Don't know if this was already reported or however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-31 at 7:12 PM, Fanzschnabs said:

"Much needed defensive ability" *ahem* like, I don't know, some sort of effect centered on him, like something radial, which would disable enemies temporarily by, let's say... fitting to the excalibur theme, maybe BLIND them ? How about we call it "radial blind", sounds good, right ?

If you knew the nature of the ability, and how the game operates when you need to actively rely on this to survive, you'd know its flaws outside the obvious one-shot nullies.

On 2019-03-31 at 7:12 PM, Fanzschnabs said:

If they could also add some sort of frontal defense to the Exalted Blade, that'd truly be awesome, don't you think ?

This is gone now. While that is both bad and good, it doesn't change the fact that a melee-focused frame is literally 2.5x squishier now.

On 2019-03-31 at 7:12 PM, Fanzschnabs said:

(P.S. : to address the "squishy against high level enemies" part, when did you ever feel you could AFK in "sortie and up" levels without any frame being obliterated... how comes people can use novas and such low shield/hp frames in sorties and almost never die with it ? Maybe they rely on their skill, the frames skillset, and not impersonating a tree, instead of just relying on "stats" )

1. Besides Wukong, why would anyone ever afk in sortie+?
2. Nova? Low hp? lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...