Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing content - totaly forgiven in Nightwave

(XBOX)Snowlly

Nora Night quest never ask the players to play in any Archwings missions. Now that the alerts system has disapear, nobody plays in Archwings missions anymore. Why? It's still just a pain to level up archwings guns ans melee weapon, and I'm pretty sure that low level players would like some help in some missions. 

Please, think about it, instead of asking us things like the ayatan sculpture or " hey, format 3 things, even if you've already format everything you have". 

By the way, Hildryn's invicible passive in Archwings missions works, and that's pretty funny. 

• Like 6

Nah

The reason no one plays Archwing isn't because alerts aren't around anymore, its because the vast majority don't enjoy Archwing content, Making Archwing nightwave challenges wont fix that, it will just force people to either play an unfun mode that they don't enjoy or they'll just not participate.

Same reason why we don't have Conclave Nightwave challenges or sortie Archwing missions, The majority don't enjoy playing these modes, no reason to piss the majority off.

I like archwing in concept but the missions are often disorienting and the waypoints are not properly shown, the corpus missions where you fly in a somewhat destroyed corpus ship has a lot of confusing waypoints which can only be known when looking at the map of if you have done it before and know. Having nightwave want us doing archwing is fine, but a better idea is to have some nightwave rewards such as warframe helmets be in archwing missions only to have that part of the game be active, Im just saying if I was new to warframe and saw the helmets going for that much cred it will take me a handful of seasons to be able to get all helmets. Nightwave item cost needs to be reviewed for helmets for be around 20 creds 35 is too much and the helmets are not that amazing.

I remember when I was leveling my archwing stuff I waited for an affinity weekend and got a booster, it takes too long(not as long as k drive leveling) but its still kinda boring to do.

Actualy, Nora contrat are: killiiiing people.

Why not an Archwing contrat that ask you to kill ennemies while in your Archwing (so you can use your simple weapon) in an open world? It could be an easy Archwing contrat, until they do a rework for it or until Railjack

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Snowlly said:

Actualy, Nora contrat are: killiiiing people.

Why not an Archwing contrat that ask you to kill ennemies while in your Archwing (so you can use your simple weapon) in an open world? It could be an easy Archwing contrat, until they do a rework for it or until Railjack

Because no sane person wants to subject themselves to Steve's childhood's wet dream. Because it's not a dream, it's a nightmare.

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Can't quite find the right word that would be suitable... 

How about "Doesn't control like a car on an oil slick and has rewards/mission types/tilesets that are actually enjoyable to play"?

That's how I define what good Archwing would be at least.

At least, Archwing needs to be revisited. But for the moment, contract where we need to kill ennemies with arch gun isn't fair for new players who doesn't have forma/gravimag. Archwing in open map looks like an easy one. Nora's contracts are close to some Riven's challenges. 

Edited by (XB1)Snowlly

2 hours ago, (XB1)Snowlly said:

Nora Night quest never ask the players to play in any Archwings missions. Now that the alerts system has disapear, nobody plays in Archwings missions anymore. Why? It's still just a pain to level up archwings guns ans melee weapon, and I'm pretty sure that low level players would like some help in some missions. 

Please, think about it, instead of asking us things like the ayatan sculpture or " hey, format 3 things, even if you've already format everything you have". 

By the way, Hildryn's invicible passive in Archwings missions works, and that's pretty funny. 

oh boy, nightwave quests were always fun for me, but doing archwing missions.... I would prefer filling 15 ayatan sculptures.