Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for Little Duck unskippably being a jerk to you if you make the unforgivable sin of Fast Traveling to her in your Warframe.

PLEASE, can we just have her accept who we are after we show her our Operator form the first time? Her being a self-centered, bigoted idiot has really gotten old.

2 minutes ago, twitch.tv_Mythraen said:

One day, perhaps you'll learn that being unjustifiably confident that you have the answer is not superior to looking for answers.

Perfectly justified.  It reads as such, and is already confirmed to be true.  👌

Can we please get a response or fix for dojo decorations rotating without user input as reported here: 

I've been waiting since January to decorate my dojo because it's impossible to precisely position objects with this bug ongoing, and would really love to get back to it.

47 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

then just leave.. they made it infinitely easier to do so these days. besides if someone is a leech, report em and ignore em, they hardly hinder you anyway. a vote to kick can be too easily abused i dont want elitist pri*ks deciding just cause i brought a limbo/vauban/mag into a mission that i warrant a kick.

Or getting kicked out of a Eidolon hunt because you don't have the "required gear" or haven't got 100 tri-caps.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

This saddens me a little, as it was my favorite iteration of the system so far.

😎 i hoped on an better system towards The wolf

Equal drop rates for the weapon parts .. 

More spawn chance on certain levels 

over 40+ it should be more 12 or 13% spawn rate

6% is to low for this event and all the rotations around it

its not making this any more intressting to hunt the wolf

pls change this to an more friendly perspective

you guys would make allot of people happy with this

-- and as always thanks for the chunk fixes -- 

1 hour ago, twitch.tv_Mythraen said:

" We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids."

See the whole sentence?

"changes to acquisition"

"simply act"

The implication being that acquiring toroids is now an added chance while you're doing other things.

But hey, thanks for your input.

See the word "added".

33 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Since it is the """plains of eidolon REMASTER""", when will the toxicity inducing day/night cycle of the eidolons will be changed to a full availability? this is the best occasion to do it, just like the profit taker.

New players need the opportunity to run bounties without worrying about the eidolons. Part of the point of the cycle is "ooh big scary monsters at night". It makes the area dynamic and more interesting. Everyone wants to be able to fish without having vomvalysts shooting them in the butt as well during the day time at least.

Archived