Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, Hobie-wan said:

New players need the opportunity to run bounties without worrying about the eidolons. Part of the point of the cycle is "ooh big scary monsters at night". It makes the area dynamic and more interesting. Everyone wants to be able to fish without having vomvalysts shooting them in the butt as well during the day time at least.

well, they can keep it like that, but add a bounty available to make it a single instance where night comes immediately. this would be the best.

Does this patch corrects energy on Valkyr prime not appearing correctly? She has no energy lights on the chest and the energy that uses to move on the face are only points. Also i can't see energy on the shoulders.65FFE2A13C3C02DEB2410B3643301AC07F247979

Nope, still no energy on chest and shoulders; and only points on the face.

340a45caaeb99f22e161e6953318c4cf.jpg

I couldn't find a better image to emphatize what i'm talking about.

This secondary energy revert seemed not to fix a lot of things, like Ivara's energy "skirt."  Worse, the constant back and forth is just causing all my energy colors to wildly change in how they display and honestly all my warframes looked better before secondary energy at this point because I actually knew what I was getting out of each color (instead of it changing every couple days).

This isn't a request to stop hotfixing as soon as you have improvements towards a permanent fix.  It's just 1) a request that such frivolous features as this be tested sufficiently as not to come at the expense of breaking entire warframe particles/skin effects and total wardrobe chaos like my Ivara has right now and 2) an indication of the desire to get to said permanently fixed state, because right now this new "reward" for putting on Forma in elevated fashion potential..... is actually turning all my warframes into fashion nightmares.

1 hour ago, Accaliah said:

then just leave.. they made it infinitely easier to do so these days. besides if someone is a leech, report em and ignore em, they hardly hinder you anyway. a vote to kick can be too easily abused i dont want elitist pri*ks deciding just cause i brought a limbo/vauban/mag into a mission that i warrant a kick.

After reading your statement, i agree where there'll be people who abuse that vote kick idea, but there's no afk/leech category in the report section, and you wouldn't know they're a leech until its mid mission, where if i leave, i'd loose so much exp.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Warframe Emissive Energy inheriting Secondary Energy. Further information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1082887-de-response-inside-please-revert-emissive-texture-changes-introduced-in-u2470/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10679681

Just when I was able to have a beautiful output with my combination of bubblegum pink and blue on my Hildryn you reverted it back to just showing the Primary color. Boooooo!

Also, still no fix with the Condrocs being absorbed by the ground when I use Ivara's Sleep arrow on them thus being unable to be captured.

Aaaaand the Scyto and Calda Raknoids are not dropping any Toroids. Farmed for over an hour at Space Port and all I got were Solas from the Moas and from the humanoid Corpus units. 😞

Can we please get a fix to the Eidolon Synovia hitboxes for projectile weapons while they are spawning?

Until the eidolon reaches the shore, you can see that the true hitbox for collision detection is not where it seems to be, and makes all projectile weapons useless for this first part.

This appears unintended, as prior to the re-master, this was not an issue.

Hitscan weapons are still able to hit the synovia, for whatever reason. This reveals that hitscan weapons use a different hitbox for detection than projectiles.

Please see the video below. This makes Lanka (as well as literally any projectile-based weapon, such as Euphona Prime, Artemis Bow, Lenz, Castanas, Corinth, Buzlok, etc.) unusable in team runs as the main weapon of choice, and also significantly slows runs down.

Thanks, but can I ask when Plague Star will be back?

I do understand you just redid the plains, but It was last here in September, and I was just curious when it would return, since waiting a year to get the final part of my Zaw is a bit much.

Another thing I'd like to talk about is the Profit-takers drop rates, I think you should remove the relics as drops, it as it look me 50 tries to get 8 Atmos systems, I'm not the only one if you check the Warframe wiki. You claim the drop rate is about 10% but it's more along the lines of about 4.22%. Seriously just because of these drop rates there is no desire to even play Fortuna. Not that there is much to do there anyways. This isn't me complaining, I'm just trying to draw some light to the issue here. 

Thanks again, 

P.S. Please bring us the Plague Star back soon. <3 u.

I'm really happy for everyone that gets to enjoy and benefit from these changes.

I'm just disappointed that I'm not one of those people, because I'm already done with the content.

The PoE improvements (day/night timer, full arcanes for standing) took ~18 months to implement. These toroid drop chance improvements took ~5 months after Fortuna was introduced. 

Why does it take so long for these small quality of life improvements to be implemented? We've been asking for *years* for a day/night timer for PoE.

We've mentioned Toroid drop rates since Fortuna's initial release.

Grinding 87.000 polymer for Magus Nourish was a pain in the ass.

Grinding toroids too.

If I just dropped the game for two years I wouldn't have to go through half the trouble. Is that what you want to encourage?

20 minutes ago, RSDR said:

No one plays Gara so why bother with fixing some real game-breaking bug:

i would absolutely love to see this fixed aswell. maybe @[DE]Rebecca can get the team to work on fixing this, it really really messes up arbitrations bad when you have a a gara on the team are trying to keep enemies from piling up on your frost bubble only to find that surprise, there is a gara wall preventing your arca or catchmoon shot from hitting the drone linked to a dozen impending stormtroopers who are just ohhh too happy to teach a tenno what the meaning of death is

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Toroid Changes:
We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids. 

• Calda Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Scyto Raknoids.
  • Sola Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Kyta Raknoids.
  • Vega Toroids have a 1% chance to drop from Mite Raknoids.

Aaaat laaaaaaaaaaast...

28 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

i would absolutely love to see this fixed aswell. maybe @[DE]Rebecca can get the team to work on fixing this, it really really messes up arbitrations bad when you have a a gara on the team are trying to keep enemies from piling up on your frost bubble only to find that surprise, there is a gara wall preventing your arca or catchmoon shot from hitting the drone linked to a dozen impending stormtroopers who are just ohhh too happy to teach a tenno what the meaning of death is

The fact that it’s saying recent change to catchmoon and plazmor  is #*!%ing retarded, hasn’t this been around for months and months not just recent, because I’m almost 100% certain.

Please, please, please, give Profit Taker a chance to drop small quantities of Gyro/Atmo/Repeller Systems... I still can't get the ones I need to rank up past the basic toroid requirements and I'm sitting on 130k of standing in Toroids gathering dust because of a RNG bounty requirement.

Don't see any mention of the following...

So will assume it's still broken. Edit: Yup, still broken! Please fix.

Also...

Is Wolf Boy STILL going to take reduced damage to the head?

Are Wolf Boy's companions STILL going to be invulnerable until you can actually kill Wolfy? 

Are Nekros Shadows still going to punish Oberon players for using Renewal?

Thanks for the fixes.

Can we get a fix to allow the skins and holsters styles that we paid for to work properly with the Dark Split-Sword? It's been more than 5 months since it was reported... 😥 (Please see below.)

Thanks again.

Archived