Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

[DE]Drew

@[DE]Drew
Curious thing I have already notice with the arbitration emote, people would gather around it and join in the meditation. Kind of makes me wounder what if it would be an interactive emote like a hand shake, or more even a way to join arbitration by summoning the emote.
Just a thought.

So, after having read, all the positive feedback from people.
Concerning arbitrations.

None of those where taken into account.

mm-hmm...

At least many thanks for the fixes. :heart:

You haven't fixed the pathing bug of mobs...

There's also this weird bug that everytime I revive, my camera goes teleports to a different location, and then returns to my warframe. Am I the only one?

There's also some more specific bugs while entering and exiting Vallis and etc...

32 minutes ago, SQUAKO said:

Hi, I’m SQUAKO.

I want to address what a majority of arbitration players are thinking and their opinions before this update on the current state of Arbitrations.

Basically, to give you the rundown, Arbitrations suck for various reasons:

• Because arb rotations are 2 normal rotations, mission types like defense are completely not worth doing (10+ minutes) compared to literally everything else (10 minutes survival, 10 minutes interception, 8 minutes defection, 6-10 minutes infested salvage, 4-8 minutes excavation).  Every main Arbitration spammer can agree excavation was the best one to run (bonus points for infested), and defense/survival took too long (or were too ‘boring’).
  • Rotation rewards all suck, pure endo that can be earned three times faster doing a couple runs of vodyanoi.  Cool mods and ephemera I guess.
  • Vitus Essence rewards turn out to be only buying the Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint, Power Donation, and the Veiled Archgun Riven Mod. (Excluding cosmetics of course, because ThE ReAl eNdGaMe iS FasHioNFrAmE).
  • Arbitration drone AI sucks because they cause enemies to get stuck across the map (unless someone uses a form of enemy radar).

And with this update, solutions I have to solve most of the reasons why Arbitrations suck can be summed up to:

• Change arb rotational rewards to be 1 normal interval with the reward pool being AABBCCCCCC… to match the ABCCCCCC….  This would make playing arbs more worth your while and earn more rewards for your time (especially since without the reduced level scaling I wouldn’t want to sit around for an hour with a bunch of level 200 enemies)
  • Add ALL types of rivens, Primary, Shotgun, Secondary, Kitgun, Melee, Zaw, redeemable for Vitus Essence in Arbitration Honors.  Actual tangible rewards are pretty lackluster and there would be no reason to do them unless you wanted a bunch of the cosmetics.
  • Add Kuva to be redeemable for Vitus Essence in Arbitration Honors.  Add Kuva to the rotational reward pool.
  • Have arbitration shield drones permanently under the effects of an enemy radar so they function properly and run to you (solving the “enemies stuck across the map” bug)
  • Bind Vitus Essence to account like how cracking relics do so crashing or aborting the mission early doesn’t throw out all your hard earned work.

If you feel arbitrations can truly improve, I highly advise checking out my future post (I will add a link ASAP here) to check out and upvote or give me an argument about.  But until then, we can ALL agree arbitrations right now are pretty cut and dry.

My thoughts on actually reading this update:

Any chance people who made a bunch of stars previously can get refunded some Vitus Essence?

we've done it

HOLD ON, ARCHGUN RIVENS ARE 25 VITUS ESSENCE EACH? That's 4+ hours worth of grinding for a veiled archgun riven.  You know, the weapon that's only useful in Profit Taker?

also WTS ARCHGUN RIVENS 200p ea PM (not a plug for my Yee Haw store btw)

And for some here are the images to the new items

ZkMy6c8.png

I just want to say... DE, please listen to this person. They have some GREAT ideas and I think this could help a lot with the unrewarding feeling of playing arbitrations.

lol, still don't want to play arbitration. To be honest, the rewords are worth the 10mins per reward phase.  It's like you guys just went around the main problem with  arbitration, "THE 10MINS PER ROTACTION". I mean like really....Arc gun riven mods?! Is that the best you can come put with...So your telling me out of all the players who gave you feed back, "arc gun riven mods" was the best you could come up with.  "OH BOI, I can't wait to go use my arc gun now!" About 4 hours of  arbitration for an arc gun riven mod, WHICH could be for ANY arc gun. So there's the chances you could waste 4 hours for not even the right arc gun riven....like really dude, I can make more then enough plat in 4 hours to buy more then just 1 arc riven. And endo, there are batter ways to get endo, this whole  arbitration game mode is just about pointless. 

Great changes but the drones are still very annoying how about instead of invicibility they buff the enemies with more damage, damage resistance, speed, health regen etc and they should be color coded to be easier to spot. And the enemies affected should still be affected by cc this will give cc make cc warframes much more useful in arbys.

1 minute ago, ArsonFire51 said:

lol, still don't want to play arbitration. To be honest, the rewords are worth the 10mins per reward phase.  It's like you guys just went around the main problem with  arbitration, "THE 10MINS PER ROTACTION". I mean like really....Arc gun riven mods?! Is that the best you can come put with...So your telling me out of all the players who gave you feed back, "arc gun riven mods" was the best you could come up with.  "OH BOI, I can't wait to go use my arc gun now!" About 4 hours of  arbitration for an arc gun riven mod, WHICH could be for ANY arc gun. So there's the chances you could waste 4 hours for not even the right arc gun riven....like really dude, I can make more then enough plat in 4 hours to buy more then just 1 arc riven. And endo, there are batter ways to get endo, this whole  arbitration game mode is just about pointless. 

They aren't worth 10 minutes to me, nor are archgun rivens a particular draw for me without having more capacity to store more rivens.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

Arbitrations ‘Iteration 1’ Changes

Doesn't do anything for the main issue that many of us have... the rotations are still twice as long as anywhere else and there is realistically no other reason than to make the mission 'take longer' for each reward...

hace 39 minutos, SQUAKO dijo:

Bind Vitus Essence to account like how cracking relics do so crashing or aborting the mission early doesn’t throw out all your hard earned work.

I demand this!! i demand that in every important thing on the game cause is very annoying to lose stuff

Just now, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_conclave_players_i_require_these/

This has to be some sort of joke.

>Revenant and every single frame released after him have not been rebalanced for conclave.

>Conclave rewards have been exactly the same for ages.

>There are threads talking about how some of the weapons in there should either be rebalanced or disabled if balance is too tricky.

>A match/server browser has been requested ever since dedicated servers were added since RNG matchmaking is far too unreliable for pvp games.

>PvP Dark Sectors were supposed to be brought back but still haven't seen any progress even tough the armistice has been there for ages and 2 of its bigges issues (balance and hosting) have already been mostly fixed.

>Lunaro is bugged to hell and back

And none of this has been addressed despite being in the official subforums for a really long time, but the moment someone asks for a really pointless change in the unofficial subreddit things get sorted right away. It's just nonsense.

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, SQUAKO said:

Hi, I’m SQUAKO.

I want to address what a majority of arbitration players are thinking and their opinions before this update on the current state of Arbitrations.

Basically, to give you the rundown, Arbitrations suck for various reasons:

• Because arb rotations are 2 normal rotations, mission types like defense are completely not worth doing (10+ minutes) compared to literally everything else (10 minutes survival, 10 minutes interception, 8 minutes defection, 6-10 minutes infested salvage, 4-8 minutes excavation).  Every main Arbitration spammer can agree excavation was the best one to run (bonus points for infested), and defense/survival took too long (or were too ‘boring’).
  • Rotation rewards all suck, pure endo that can be earned three times faster doing a couple runs of vodyanoi.  Cool mods and ephemera I guess.
  • Vitus Essence rewards turn out to be only buying the Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint, Power Donation, and the Veiled Archgun Riven Mod. (Excluding cosmetics of course, because ThE ReAl eNdGaMe iS FasHioNFrAmE).
  • Arbitration drone AI sucks because they cause enemies to get stuck across the map (unless someone uses a form of enemy radar).

And with this update, solutions I have to solve most of the reasons why Arbitrations suck can be summed up to:

• Change arb rotational rewards to be 1 normal interval with the reward pool being AABBCCCCCC… to match the ABCCCCCC….  This would make playing arbs more worth your while and earn more rewards for your time (especially since without the reduced level scaling I wouldn’t want to sit around for an hour with a bunch of level 200 enemies)
  • Add ALL types of rivens, Primary, Shotgun, Secondary, Kitgun, Melee, Zaw, redeemable for Vitus Essence in Arbitration Honors.  Actual tangible rewards are pretty lackluster and there would be no reason to do them unless you wanted a bunch of the cosmetics.
  • Add Kuva to be redeemable for Vitus Essence in Arbitration Honors.  Add Kuva to the rotational reward pool.
  • Have arbitration shield drones permanently under the effects of an enemy radar so they function properly and run to you (solving the “enemies stuck across the map” bug)
  • Bind Vitus Essence to account like how cracking relics do so crashing or aborting the mission early doesn’t throw out all your hard earned work.

If you feel arbitrations can truly improve, I highly advise checking out my future post (I will add a link ASAP here) to check out and upvote or give me an argument about.  But until then, we can ALL agree arbitrations right now are pretty cut and dry.

My thoughts on actually reading this update:

Any chance people who made a bunch of stars previously can get refunded some Vitus Essence?

we've done it

HOLD ON, ARCHGUN RIVENS ARE 25 VITUS ESSENCE EACH? That's 4+ hours worth of grinding for a veiled archgun riven.  You know, the weapon that's only useful in Profit Taker?

also WTS ARCHGUN RIVENS 200p ea PM (not a plug for my Yee Haw store btw)

And for some here are the images to the new items

ZkMy6c8.png

spoiler because quoting that whole post is huge.

basically this guy has some of my concerns about this already.

A few points i want to expand on though with my own thoughts;
The rivens might be a bit expensive but they do need to strike a balance here so they don't just flood inventories faster than stuff from the sortie would.

Given the changes i think it's more likely we will see slightly longer runs, or at least people trying to go longer, in pub missions since death won't be as huge a deal. BUT i'm worried the missions are now much more difficult than before with normal enemy scaling instead of half enemy scaling, the enemies start at a medium-high level, if you have to spend twice as long in the mission to hit C rotation than normal the enemies can get pretty serious, on top of that the arbitration drones are extremely powerful and annoying making everything they affect completely immune, not just to damage but also to warframe powers including CC (aside from a wall like frost or gara) not to mention they are very small and difficult to hit if you don't have an aoe weapon. I'm worried that since the enemies will scale faster (or normally i guess) along with the fact they get this invulnerability they will hit a point where you can't beat them quicker. If you look at endurance runs of survivals what you end up seeing is high scaling damage along with some sort of cheese or stealth to not just avoid damage but avoid aggro entirely, this is because at a certain point enemies will just instantly kill you no matter who you are and the frames that tend to have the scaling damage to handle enemies (i'm thinking octavia and saryn, maybe nyx with her mind control but idk i don't play her) are not as tanky as say an oberon or a rhino, even if i can strip armor with oberon or roar with rhino i will reach a point where enemies just have too much health. 

I don't do endurance runs like this, i've gone an hour into a survival before but not on mot or in a place where enemies start out at level 60 or 80 so i don't know when the enemies scale to a point of absurdity, i just hope that i can reach C rotation without running into absurdity.

I like the amount of endo i get as rewards from the arbitrations but i do agree that it's a less than ideal reward for some and sure you might be able to farm a similar amount elsewhere, maybe other rivens in the shop would be good, idk for sure, i'd love to see kuva on the reward tables somewhere or in the shop but w/e

Archived