Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

I have a hunch that the Mask isn't in the drop tables on the high level Wolf. 

If you look at the tables, you see two entries for the "Wolf of Saturn Six". Both are identical for mods and resources, but the second has a higher rate on blueprints:

Mod Drop tables:

Spoiler

e58Zugi.png

Blueprint/Item drop tables

Spoiler

2cmKQoB.png

However, when you look for the Mask, there is only one mob listed.

Spoiler

9FxgN73.png

Since the loot tables are duplicated for everything else, this strongly implies that one of the two Wolf entities doesn't have the mask in it's loot table. Most likely the high-level one.

1 minute ago, C0rinthian said:

If you look at the tables, you see two entries for the "Wolf of Saturn Six". Both are identical for mods and resources, but the second has a higher rate on blueprints:

Mod Drop tables:

Reveal hidden contents

e58Zugi.png

Reveal hidden contents

2cmKQoB.png

Reveal hidden contents

9FxgN73.png

Since the loot tables are duplicated for everything else, this strongly implies that one of the two Wolf entities doesn't have the mask in it's loot table. Most likely the high-level one.

It is. Some of my clan members fought him on high level and it dropped within the first mission. 

It’s been known to drop from low and high level assassin alert wolf, but I don’t believe the drop chance was increased.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

It is. Some of my clan members fought him on high level and it dropped within the first mission. 

It’s been known to drop from low and high level assassin alert wolf, but I don’t believe the drop chance was increased.

Interesting discrepancy in the data then.

EDIT: people earlier in the thread are claiming the sledge drop rates aren't increased on the high-level version. That would fit with this, as it would imply both versions of the wolf are tied to same entity in the tables.

5 minutes ago, C0rinthian said:

Interesting discrepancy in the data then.

EDIT: people earlier in the thread are claiming the sledge drop rates aren't increased on the high-level version. That would fit with this, as it would imply both versions of the wolf are tied to same entity in the tables.

Which doesn’t make sense, as DE mentioned the higher leveled wolf has increased drop tables for his weapon parts.

RNG blessed me again, Wolf Mask in 28 runs, mixed both normal and hard ones. Did see less Wolf Sledge parts drop on easy tho. Thank god, if i ever hear the howl ever again i think im gonna jump ouf of window ^^ Good luck guys!

E: Mask dropped from easy Wolf.

1 hour ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Which doesn’t make sense, as DE mentioned the higher leveled wolf has increased drop tables for his weapon parts.

From almost 200 runs now I can say quite certainly both low and high level Wolf alerts have the same exact 35% drop rates (also Mask drops from both). There are no 70% drops anywhere in the game, which isn't really a surprise given the track record, but I wouldn't mind them fixing it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

When they put out the alerts yesterday the sledge drop tables were the same. This morning the second sledge drop tables were increased. I suspect they simply forgot to add it into the data sheet as it’s manually changed and not automatic.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

Skill? In Warframe? And exclusivity? Dude, there is no skill requirement in Warframe, and DE has made it pretty clear that exclusivity is just temporary. Prime Unvaulting and farmable Vandal/Wraith weapons reinforce the disavowal of exclusivity. 

Sorry to break it to you, but running Chroma with Radiation Hirudo through Hydron 1000 times for the Wolf Sledge does not constitute skill, rather it demonstrates an abundance of free time and a ludicrous tolerance for BS monotonous activities; both of which are traits that most WF players lack.

I.E. It doesn’t take skill to farm in Warframe; so leave the elitist high horse in the stable.

Okay everything is just plat buyable from the market and you don't even need to play the game. You just walk around fashion framing in Maroo's Bazaar before exiting the game wondering what else there is to do. Capitol idea! 

3 hours ago, C0rinthian said:

Mod Drop tables:

Hide contents

e58Zugi.png

Hide contents

2cmKQoB.png

Hide contents

9FxgN73.png

Just got the mask from high level Wolf

On 2019-05-10 at 11:13 AM, LSG501 said:

This is clearly DE's 'solution' to the continuing complaints about spawn rates... 

I'd have rather have had higher spawn and better part drop rates but (cynic in me) we can't have that because obviously the plat sales of the wolf parts would be hurt...

they shouldn't have dropped the status proc and ability immunity/immune to being targeted by abilities for him. Honestly he feels way too easy now. 1M hp and so so armor and like less than half a dozen different attacks. In need of a serious buff imo. 

He needs more attacks, to get his immunity to abilities/ability to targeting, immunity to status, more hp/armor, more dmg output, higher attack frequency, ability nullification, grab attacks, finisher attacks and the ability to eat his minions for power/healing. 

26 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

The mask kinda drop on the floor and must be walked over to pick it up, not affected by vaccum like other sledge part/mods. I almost missed it if not because someone on the squad tell me it drop. Just a tip, maybe it drop multiple time for you but just didnt noticed.

I knew that. Just hasn't shown up for me. 

Archived