Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

On 2019-05-10 at 9:13 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

You'd have to have some pretty bad luck.  I already had hammer but no mask so did 10 runs trying to get that (no luck) BUT

Doing the easier alert (I hadn't seen that the harder one had increased drop chances) it only took me 10 runs to get a full set. Average run was about 2 1/2 minutes, but I changed my kit for the last few and had the runs down to about 1 1/2 minutes.

So with ~  3% drop chance in under 2 minutes for even the rarest set part on the easier level an hour farm for even the unluckiest person.  Which is much better than the typical DE time suck (1% @ 20 minutes eg)

You'd be surprised how bad my luck can be..

Took me years to get last Scimitar part and several months to farm full Khora set.

Auron and Hesperon are basically non existant whenever i need them

and now i can't drop the darn Motor and its the last part i need. :3

51 minutes ago, Lythael said:

You'd be surprised how bad my luck can be..

Took me years to get last Scimitar part and several months to farm full Khora set.

Auron and Hesperon are basically non existant whenever i need them

and now i can't drop the darn Motor and its the last part i need. :3

best farm him while you got a chance then since his tactical alerts are up.

9 часов назад, BabyKurama сказал:

122 Runs no mask. going Insane here -_-

Цитата

232 runs... FINALLY got that mask!

DE seriously.

Its been YEARS since players have asked you about tokens for alerts and similar missions to battle your awful drop rates.

So you seriously hate your playerbase? You have some beef with them? Why you once AGAIN reverted to just plain and awful rng with bloody 2% drop chance?

WHY dont players deserve to earn ONE cosmetic item after 100 runs of you high level alerts? Whats your problem?

You cant farm it, you cant buy it, what the hell?

Reminded me once again why I hate this game. Nothing but dumb luck is ever rewarding in your game.

1 hour ago, pook-pook said:

17 handles, 8 heads, 3 motors... no BP 😂

19, 10 and 3. No BP. This is not how probability is supposed to work 😞

I'm actually exhausted of running the wolf now, must be well over 50 times, easily. I just want the damned sledge 😞

49 minutes ago, xplicit666 said:

This is cruel DE, no mask after this many times and some get it on their first go, I give up.

https://imgur.com/ZmWnVp7

https://imgur.com/XmZP7KM

I feel you bro  i just finished my 172 round and not a single mask its just so depressing because all this farming and grinding for  nothing   so it feels really bad and frustrating at this point 

5 минут назад, slotschii сказал:

and the mask?
can we please get some kind of badluck protection on that? 😧

From the wiki. Again one big **** in our faces, no pity system in place, no guaranteed cosmetics after x runs, no tokens, cosmetics not buyable, cosmetics arent tradable, enjoy your awesome 2% drop chance.

And yes he does drop more than just sledge components, he just dropped 1 (ONE LAMAO) nitain after my 135th run on harder one.

Component Table (35%)
Wolf Sledge Blueprint 11.28%
Wolf Sledge Handle 38.72%
Wolf Sledge Head 38.72%
Wolf Sledge Motor 11.28%

Resource Table (5%)
Nitain Extract 2.58%
Region Resources 97.42%

Cosmetics Table (2%)
Saturn Six Mask 100.00%

2 hours ago, pook-pook said:

19, 10 and 3. No BP. This is not how probability is supposed to work 😞

Just trade a motor for it.  I had about the same numbers since I was farming a few extra sets and just went to trade chat - "WTT Wolf Motor for Wolf BP - looking for BP" - had someone take me up on it in less than 30 seconds.

3 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

DE seriously.

Its been YEARS since players have asked you about tokens for alerts and similar missions to battle your awful drop rates.

This - at least for the really low drop chance things - the ones around 1 - 2%.  Now Wolfie boy at least isn't as bad since even wolf alert 2 can be run in under 2 minutes without using air support - but that ephemara for example at 1% at the 20 minute mark on ESO?  That Took me 141 runs (which is closer to 23 mintues by the time you include loading/unloading/squad composition/waiting for others to spawn in etc).  Its really not hard - calculate the expected number of successful runs for people within 3 standard deviations of the mean, multiply that by the expected mission length, and if you end up with a time in the HUNDREDS of hours, you done effed up your drop tables and are doing your players wrong.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Just trade a motor for it.  I had about the same numbers since I was farming a few extra sets and just went to trade chat - "WTT Wolf Motor for Wolf BP - looking for BP" - had someone take me up on it in less than 30 seconds. 

Thank you for taking the effort to write this and save me from myself who had actually not even thought to WTT for the darned BP. Ugh, 1700 hours in game and I forget something like that.

10 hours ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

they shouldn't have dropped the status proc and ability immunity/immune to being targeted by abilities for him. Honestly he feels way too easy now. 1M hp and so so armor and like less than half a dozen different attacks. In need of a serious buff imo.  

He needs more attacks, to get his immunity to abilities/ability to targeting, immunity to status, more hp/armor, more dmg output, higher attack frequency, ability nullification, grab attacks, finisher attacks and the ability to eat his minions for power/healing.  

I think what they've done would be fine for the random spawning boss though, might not be ideal for this event but at the end of the day this event is basically a 'quick fix' to the spawn and drop issues most players have been complaining over. 

Archived