Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)zColdLoneWolfz

Hello fellow Tenno, Recently I’ve seen one of the most broken things in this game, of course I’m talking about Mirage’s ability called Eclipse which’ve proven to be to over powered. DE this needs to be nerfed as soon as possible. The amount of damage’s too insane to be even be on the game and needs a nerf.

I'm not sure why Mirage's Eclipse of all things is the hill you want to die on if you're talking about overpowered damage buffs, because that ability might not even be in a top 5. In fact, it's arguably not even the best damage buff that Mirage has. 

38 minutes ago, H.Katsura_999 said:

Like how big is the damage? millions? billions?

I've run some calculations, and...divide by zero, carry the one, is that a 4 or an A?, multiply by Grant's Number, divide by zero again...it's at least a nerfjillion damageMaybe more.

9 hours ago, (XB1)zColdLoneWolfz said:

Hello fellow Tenno, Recently I’ve seen one of the most broken things in this game, of course I’m talking about Mirage’s ability called Eclipse which’ve proven to be to over powered. DE this needs to be nerfed as soon as possible. The amount of damage’s too insane to be even be on the game and needs a nerf.

Mirage is in the top 10 of the underused frames... no. Just a big fat no. She is a class cannon and pretty dead if she gets hit. Dont post if you dont know the state the frame is...

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

Mirage is in the top 10 of the underused frames... no. Just a big fat no. She is a class cannon and pretty dead if she gets hit. Dont post if you dont know the state the frame is...

Pretty much, yeah. I would understand this thread if OP hasn't played Warframe in years and has assumed that Mirage + Synoid Simulor spam is still dominating the game, but you would not have to play long to realize that this isn't really the case. 

Lol no, mirage has basically only damage, thats her thing even more so then chroma. In addition her damage can be inconstant at times which basically balance it out. Also singel target damage can only take you so far, especially in a horde shooter like warframe.

16 hours ago, (XB1)zColdLoneWolfz said:

Damage alone is pointless, it's what you do with it that's important.

Even if you find it to be powerfull, if you use it but you aren't speeding up missions or getting more loot, then a buff or a nerf would be pointless.

There are many ways to increase your damage, but for example in arbitration, if you die the damage you had was pointless.

Same goes for other players, if they are dealing alot of damage, then use that to speed up the run and help them if necessary, because mirage isn't invincible.

She's not the only one that has damage buffs, Rhino, Chroma, Octavia, Volt, Nyx (i think...?) and some other warframes with augments, yet it doesn't mean they are broken enough for a nerf, you should have gave some reasons or your opinion of why do you think is overpowered.

Like me, hell i always complain about how broken, abusive and overpowered Exalted Blade is, but at least i give criticism with reasons, I'm not like "nerf it because i say so".

so the squishy DPS weapon platform frame that relies on weapons for most her DPS needs a nerf? Nah she needs that damage to kill things quickly to survive and therefore needs to keep her buffs. Go play some other game is you don't like how the game plays or just live with it!

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander