Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

[DE]Megan

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder.

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- The Ambient Occlusion graphics option is always on and there's no way to turn it off. Some of use really want that turned off.

- Arguably lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Deployment animations for Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive after performing a stealth kill.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because we know he will be back at some point.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around? Try 35 - 50p.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix.

I'm here hoping that Conservation will be fixed soon. Birds falling through terrain. Scans STILL being removed from the codex. It's a fun thing to do when it works, but it hasn't worked for awhile now.

Can you please fix Wisp's Reservoir skill not working with the MOD Energy Conversion. It consumes the buff but the motes are not affected by the +50% strength of the mod, or is that intended o.O ?

Please fix this wisp bug https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1096698-wisp-energy-conversion-bugged/

Gerade eben schrieb S1RL4WL:

Can you please fix Wisp's Reservoir skill not working with the MOD Energy Conversion. It consumes the buff but the motes are not affected by the +50% strength of the mod, or is that intended o.O ?

See above link.

Or at least provide addtional information, please. It's getting annoying..

On top, that override behaviour for wisp buffs isn't working properly. My stronger buffs still get dispelled by weaker buffs, if the other wisp is higher leveled...

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the map node for Saturn > Telesto displaying a Forma instead of an enemy.

But, why? It made perfect sense to have a Forma icon since that's the place to level freshly forma'd equipment with a sleep Equinox!

Thanks for the hotfix DE. But the staticor needs some fix or reworks too for its projectile. It's too blown up..it makes some of us who only have a decent graphic card get fps drops which really annoying. Personally, i got fps drop from 60 to 25-30 when someone shooting with staticor

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Fixed a Health scaling bug that resulted in enemies past a certain level only having 10 Health.

how does that even happen XD ???

Hopefully we get more alerts with lv 9999 enemies <3 as these bugs are fixed 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improvements to the Confirm Quantity input field to make entering new values easier.

I'm not sure what this means, but I hoped it would allow me to select say... a mod, hit any number, and it would overwrite the default 1, rather than add to it. Currently if I want to select 8 of something, I have to hit backspace, and then 8.

5 minutes ago, Zakor11 said:

Or at least provide addtional information, please. It's getting annoying..

This is just another player's insight on what's going on but:  

Those temporary strength mods are only accounted for if, at the time of applying the buff (not casting the reservoir, but when the buff is appliedand there's no active reservoir already on the target), the strength buff is active. So if you have EC, casting it with it active does nothing, but if someone runs into the reservoir with the buff active it works.

10 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

So when are you going to fix the ocucor? Also would you guys please remove its on reload gimmick, it basically renders the tendrils useless. Instead change it to a duration based buff that can be refreshed with kills.

The Occucor's gimmick works very well with the synth set for auto reloads that don't affect the tendrils 

Archived