Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, chunck125 said:

There's a small bug about Wisp's Sol Gate ability, about the fact she can't damage the Kuva Guardian with her solar beam of desctruction. Please fix ^^

Is that after you have melee'd them and removed their immunity to all things tenno.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Syndicates in the Syndicate screen are now ordered by the respective Rank you have with them. The ones which don’t especially like or respect you are now greyed out to indicate that.

Just why to as an example i trow my syndicats around and know i have everytime when something has change finde them from scratch in the menu. besides i see problems only building on it instead of makeing thinks easy.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Fixes towards the Ropalolyst walking around in circles after landing. 
  • Fixed the Ropalolyst going invisible if it nullifies while holding an Operator.
  • Fixed the ‘friendly through wall’ FX being applied to the Ropalolyst, making it difficult to see when attempting to shoot at it.

He still runs in circles after landing or destroying one of his limbs.

id love to see some more stuff done to dojos sometime soon me and my clan mates keep thinking up things that could be done but most having to do with npc's and coustomising whats in rooms alil better Example being the gardens could have a basic sand garden for large and small then could choose from there what garden you would perfer and if its one with items like archs or such you can manualy remove them if your trying for a diffrent astetic 

17 minutes ago, meatbirb said:

so is moa companions shooting at unalerted enemies a feature now or can we get a fix for it already? its so annoying

Space Dogs and Cats have been doing this forever already, getting to the point I don't think they'll "fix" it.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

Changes:

• Syndicates in the Syndicate screen are now ordered by the respective Rank you have with them. The ones which don’t especially like or respect you are now greyed out to indicate that.

Genuinely dislike this along with most of the UI changes these past patches. Just seem to make things harder to use, be it through muscle memory making me click on the wrong syndicate now, or all the extra clicks, hover overs, and tiny UIs that make up a large portion of the game now.

add a feature that actually SHOWS you when you are being energy leeched by a Leech Eximus unit or infested so you notice it quicker and also a way to know how long their leech range is so you know how far away you need to go to get away from the drain.

it could be an icon or indicator or whatever at the top next to your health like all other buffs/debuffs

15 hours ago, Tauni said:

You know, everyone would have had a much better time if you'd broken up the Jovian Concord into several pieces spread out over a few weeks. And you would have had a much healthier feedback/fix cycle, being able to give each portion of it the attention it deserved. 

> Week 1: "Hey guys, tileset revamp! And new resource to start accumulating."

> Week 2: "Hey guys, new enemies and game mode!"

> Week 3: "Hey guys, new weapons and fixes to all the things so far, and Hostile Mergers event now that Disruption's been cleaned up a bit!"

> Week 4: "Hey guys, new boss and frame!" 

> Week 5: "Hey guys, some more polish and fixes to those things."

You could have had a much more sustained buzz for over a long time. Same way snacking throughout the day is healthier than 1-2 binge meals, regular helpings of content do better for retaining attention than this feast and famine model you've been subscribing to. 

I mean, personally I'm happier that the weapons are available sooner than later. And it's nice feeling like things aren't on a dripfeed.

The competition certainly could have been saved for a week or two later, though.

You wanna talk about "feast and famine", go check out Respawn & Apex Legends...lemme tell ya, the grass is much greener on this side of the hill.

21 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

Space Dogs and Cats have been doing this forever already, getting to the point I don't think they'll "fix" it.

a little after fortuna came out there was a hotfix for the moa but it didnt actually fix it and since then they just forgot about it or simply they just dont care :^( 

On 2019-05-30 at 1:31 PM, MirageKnight said:

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder.

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- The Ambient Occlusion graphics option is always on and there's no way to turn it off. Some of use really want that turned off.

- Arguably lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Deployment animations for Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive after performing a stealth kill.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because we know he will be back at some point.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around? Try 35 - 50p.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix.

Thank you MirageKnight!
I have been posting this issue about sarpa for a very long time

1 hour ago, Zentimental said:

I have been posting this issue about sarpa for a very long time

I know - that's why I included that issue in my list a couple of weeks ago. 

My list isn't just about stuff I've noticed, but issues that other people have run into as well. I just want to make sure that things that are clearly broken get noticed and fixed.

We all lift together...eh, Tenno?

Archived