[DE]SpaceySarah

Dev Workshop: Revisiting Wukong

Please change this

il y a 15 minutes, [DE]SpaceySarah a dit :

Enveloping Cloud: No planned changes. 

That augment is absolute garbage. At least let allies keep the invis even after attacking.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 31

seems a bit "meh" to me.

maybe i just hoped for a better rework, i don't know, we'll have to wait and see. this is the problem of not having a test perion to play these changes imo

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

NHoS1lu.gif

the passive is...unique?? but can you clarify a bit more on how it works? say when I start a mission, and I randomly roll 1, 2 and 3 of the passives, when I take fatal damage, does 1 of these 3 activate? 

To celebrate the changes, all players who currently own Wukong will receive 3 Forma!

can't you make this a thing whenever a frame gets reworked? 

some questions: 

what if I don't use a melee/ranged weapon on my wukong, what will my clone be using then? 

will these changes launch with his deluxe skin?

also....  @DeMonkey

Edited by GinKenshin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 11

New interesting passive and awesome Primal Fury buffs? That's pretty much all I wanted. Still a bit iffy on the removal of Defy's super-tank though. I hope he can find a new niche.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

à l’instant, (PS4)big_eviljak a dit :

Dont like it... Dont use it

How about... idk... making it good while they're looking at it.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 23

Le 13/06/2019 à 19:58, (PS4)big_eviljak a dit :

It looks good to me. Itll also make his clone invisible.

and will break as soon as the clone attacks....

Edit: it will also probably be innate since if not it's completely counter-intuitive with:

Le 13/06/2019 à 19:38, [DE]SpaceySarah a dit :

Wukong will no longer trigger laser traps or doors while using Cloud Walker.

Edited by SSI_Seraph
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

Sounds good, better at least.

The passive RNG is dumb in my opinion though, nobody wants RNG while loading into a mission. 

Will see how it plays out.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Look pretty sweet and interesting! I'll look forward to trialling the new Melee combo string. It's an element I'm not... terribly enthused about compared to some of the other suggested changes, but I won't knock it until I try it.

Oh, and @[DE]SpaceySarah - Welcome!

@DeMonkey in the 0.1% chance you aren't immediately aware of this as the Wukong, I summon thee.

This looks pretty solid actualy. I'd comment on the changes before they go in but that doesnt seem like a wise move. I'll wait until after the changes drop to give feedback and hopefully needed tweaks can be made then.

*edit*

Defy in its current form is a broken 1-trick-pony ability. Cloudwalker is a joke currently, iron jab is essentially useless, his 4 is also a mobile meme. Though he will no longer have defy, having a clone with boosted damage you can send after a target, a better cloudwalker that could actually be useful in spy missions that doesnt feel like a glaciar receeding, and a potentially better version of primal fury which doesnt take a few hundred kills to actually start working like an exalted weapon should be a good improvement.

His passive sounds a lot like Defy currently but not an infinite unkillable state. To those saying he's ruined as a result of no longer having Defy, like, do you even Inaros bro? If you crutched Wukong on Defy when the going got tough then I hate to say it, but its time to git gud. ...I feel dirty saying that.

Edited by Giantconch
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

new energy requirements, the cast cost of Primal Fury was lowered but cast drain was increased to be turned off and on as desired.

If its anything like valkyr/ember/revenant energy requirment wukong will be doomed 

These frames are S#&$ already and are maily ruined because of the rediculous energy needed to do nothing Specially compared to excal/mesa/wisp who can do the same thing just better 

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 19