Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Spy Missions from Sorties

Nightwasp

OMG YES!

Lets remove this mission type from sorties because they can be failed!

Also Mobile defense for the same reason!

And regular defense because you can fail them!

And Interception because they can be failed!

And Defection... eh...actually not sarcastic with this line... lol

And lets just turn Sorties into 3 exterminates! Wowe what a great Sortie guys, we did it, no chances of failing or knowing mission types and how to play game required, just roflstomp through everything without thinking or knowing tile layouts or anything! GGWP gibe Rivenz!

• Like 2

Just now, Giantconch said:

And lets just turn Sorties into 3 exterminates! Wowe what a great Sortie guys, we did it, no chances of failing or knowing mission types and how to play game required, just roflstomp through everything without thinking or knowing tile layouts or anything! GGWP gibe Rivenz!

Just so you know, you can fail exterminations if team runs out of lives, so we'd have to remove them too. :P

7 minutes ago, Infirito said:

Just so you know, you can fail exterminations if team runs out of lives, so we'd have to remove them too. 😛

Ah dang, knew I was forgetting something. I'll pack my things and head back to Earth now 😞

that is a moronic argument. you just need to learn the maps and not try to bull rush it and you can do it with any frame. and if its your team failing you then just solo it.

Edited by Wrum

• 2 weeks later...

Omg no! The only mission mode in the game that require even a little A LITTLE skill and ppl complain like hell. But I would recommend adding some hard spy room to every tile set so if 1 room fails, you could still have  1 more chance to do it, but this time its harder because f you.  

Le 16/06/2019 à 05:41, Nightwasp a dit :

Spy missions are too easy to fail and ends up frustrating players so it's not worth including in Sorties

Game is too hard, i just want a button to press to win the mission before even entering! 

Jesus christ. 

On 2019-06-15 at 8:56 PM, Giantconch said:

Nah, enemies could kill you. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-06-16 at 1:41 PM, Nightwasp said:

Spy missions are too easy to fail and ends up frustrating players so it's not worth including in Sorties

Sorties aren't meant to be easy for players new to Warframe (when they are eventually able to access Sorties), and as we are able to mod for stronger warframes and weapons, Sorties become easier. Use the right Warframe, skills, weapons, and there is no problem completing sortie missions. Practice what is needed to be able to do whatever missions, until you can do the high level missions.etc. Eventually can solo Sorties. If you don't like whatever the daily sorties mission is, don't do it. <cough> defection <cough>