Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

38 minutes ago, Hwingal said:

ByBJmGC.png
This makes no sense to me... Since I very clearly fulfilled all of the criteria listed: linked account and watched 30 minutes or more on the specified stream and channel (in my case, more). Very disappointed in their stance on this. I always held DE in high regards when it comes to goodwill to their players, but this contradicts that pretty blatantly.

Not to mention this issue is a repeat of last year:

Wow lucky you thats the first time I've seen a ticket from them that is differently worded. Love the use of the word "shipped" as if its a physical item lmao. 

After verifying in my history for the 7th of July (tennocon) and that it indeed was the correct official Warframe stream, I'm contacting twitch to see if they can supply me with a "history" or account activity.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hwingal said:

After verifying in my history for the 7th of July (tennocon) and that it indeed was the correct official Warframe stream, I'm contacting twitch to see if they can supply me with a "history" or account activity.

Good luck. You think DE support is slow? It took me over a month just to get a reply from Twitch support, despite messaging them multiple times. And that was a much more sinister issue. My account was hacked, and had linked payment information. I don't want to discourage you from doing it. Its a clever idea, I just don't want to get your hopes up.

6 minutes ago, IntheCoconut said:

Good luck. You think DE support is slow? It took me over a month just to get a reply from Twitch support, despite messaging them multiple times. And that was a much more sinister issue. My account was hacked, and had linked payment information. I don't want to discourage you from doing it. Its a clever idea, I just don't want to get your hopes up.

I got a reply in the same day more than once though! Guess it depends on time and the topic I guess. :/ 

Delays to replies do suck. 

3 minutes ago, IntheCoconut said:

That really sucks. Does it matter if you're twitch prime subscribed/paying costumer? Either way, I'll be doing what I can to verify that I actually was eligible. I watched the damn stream with my friends and it's just so S#&$ty that it's a matter of luck (or some other unknown condition that was not specified on their loot/tennocon page - ergo nothing I could affect).

To be honest my hopes are that DE admit that their server couldn't handle the capacity, as their website showed, and do what they did last year. It would be really, really out of character for them if they didn't. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I got a reply in the same day more than once though! Guess it depends on time and the topic I guess. 😕

Delays to replies do suck. 

That's good to hear. Certainly no harm in trying. I'm glad to know not everyone has the same experiences as me lol.

Jesus DE actually doesn't care do they? They just announced another prime unvaulting, nyx and rhino AGAIN! But they still REFUSE to address this whole nekros fiasco! Literally 46 pages of replies and like 2-3 posts are from a DE employee 4-5 days ago!

28 minutes ago, Voltage said:

When it has been 1 week (Saturday), you can submit a support ticket if you believe you should have one. For now, just be patient and also make sure your Twitch account is linked to your Warframe account here: https://www.warframe.com/user

Why are you still getting these poor souls hopes up? DE clearly doesn't care and they clearly just dont want to give us nekros

15 minutes ago, (PS4)JokiSTM said:

Why are you still getting these poor souls hopes up? DE clearly doesn't care and they clearly just dont want to give us nekros

I'm sure you are mistaken. Last year Ash Prime was handed out generously following TennoLive after many reported issues. There is nothing to lose in a support ticket after all.

Edited by Voltage

29 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I'm sure you are mistaken. Last year Ash Prime was handed out generously following TennoLive after many reported issues. There is nothing to lose in a support ticket after all.

Theres nothing to gain either, as you can see by the canned responses. Its just a waste of time. 

my god the drops clearly don't work at-least make an event or just give out the lotus ephemera the nekros can be earned or bought in game but the ephemera cant and im assuming that's what most people are angry about my-self included the twitch drops have always been fiddly so i cant understand why  they would lock an exclusive item, an item that a lot of people were looking forward to behind the crappy twitch drop system

On 2019-07-08 at 7:14 PM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I've read somewhere that if you have two Warframe accounts linked to the same twitch account, only the one liked first will receive the drop. I'm not sure though, because this info came from a user, and the official posts say nothing about this. But if this is true, the support ticket should solve the problem.

Edit: just be patient, probably a lot of people are complaining about the drops, so support may take a long time to solve everyone's issues.

this happened to me when i posted my ticket was told my two accounts were linked to the same twitch account however according to  https://www.warframe.com/user when i checked my two accounts it had my two different twitch accounts listed separately for my ps4 account and pc account so i had know way of knowing my accounts at some point and still are linked to the same twitch account. my ticket reply said that the items couldn't be traded so im assuming i now cant get the ephemera witch really annoys me and doesn't solve my problem or help me for this im assuming exclusive ephemera drop at all. My main account is my ps4 account which was made and linked to twitch before my pc account which got the drop so its not first one linked i think but most recent

Edited by (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar

i watched the stream i still didnt get nekros or ephemera
ive seen that we should wait before we send support ticket since rewards are still being distributed
and is now ok time to send the ticket or am i the only one that is still waiting?

Got emphemera but no nekros. Watched stream until duvir trailer. Emphemera i got almost immediately but still no nekros. Ps4. I have one since few months but it's about principals. U take my money on unvaults and prime packs but u don't keep ur free stuff.  De decide ur wanna our money or no?

I'd give them til at least Saturday (the 1 week they said)... and maybe only once you see a lot of other people getting theirs... because it might take longer. (I got the Ephemera the first day, but no Necros yet) They were very generous last year when the Ash Prime thing had trouble, going out of their way to give Ash Prime to every active account that was linked to a Twitch account at the time of the stream, whether or not there was a record of them being present or not.

Im hoping more and more people post topics about this but as standard i didn't get the tennocon twitch drops like many others and support hasn't been much help. I will admit  my case is a different to most others (have seen a few others have the same issue Ive got)  because my ticket got answered and was met with the reply that my two warframe accounts were linked to the same twitch account resulting in my items going to my secondary account on pc and not my main account on ps4 however after checking https://www.warframe.com/user my pc and ps4 account according to the DE website are linked to two different twitch accounts giving me no way of knowing that my accounts had at some point and still are connected to one twitch account. twitch doesn't help much either just saying its connected to warframe and nothing else

im now going to follow the twitch drop guide (which pretty much just says tough luck better luck next time so not much help at all) and un-link and re-link both my accounts to two separate twitch accounts which again according to DE website they already are on separate accounts and hope they do what they did with the ash prime twitch drop last year and give it to everyone who has their twitch and warframe accounts linked within 7 days of tennocon finishing or at least have another chance to get it in the near future

IMO im fine with no Nekros he can be earned in game but im really disappointed about the lotus ephemera being locked behind the broken twitch drop system and im posting this both to raise awareness of others who might have a similar problem to me and to ask others to support the idea of DE giving the twitch drops out in a less annoying and buggy way

I'm extremely disappointed with Digital Extremes ... I'm sure I did the whole process correctly, but I did not receive any of the drops, neither ephemera nor nekros ... And now they say it's our fault? I totally lost my trust in their twitch drops. I will no longer watch their lives while DE don't take a position about this issue.

Edited by Harlleking
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)mrBloodshotAtWar said:

Im hoping more and more people post topics about this but as standard i didn't get the tennocon twitch drops like many others and support hasn't been much help. I will admit  my case is a different to most others (have seen a few others have the same issue Ive got)  because my ticket got answered and was met with the reply that my two warframe accounts were linked to the same twitch account resulting in my items going to my secondary account on pc and not my main account on ps4 however after checking https://www.warframe.com/user my pc and ps4 account according to the DE website are linked to two different twitch accounts giving me no way of knowing that my accounts had at some point and still are connected to one twitch account. twitch doesn't help much either just saying its connected to warframe and nothing else

im now going to follow the twitch drop guide (which pretty much just says tough luck better luck next time so not much help at all) and un-link and re-link both my accounts to two separate twitch accounts which again according to DE website they already are on separate accounts and hope they do what they did with the ash prime twitch drop last year and give it to everyone who has their twitch and warframe accounts linked within 7 days of tennocon finishing or at least have another chance to get it in the near future

IMO im fine with no Nekros he can be earned in game but im really disappointed about the lotus ephemera being locked behind the broken twitch drop system and im posting this both to raise awareness of others who might have a similar problem to me and to ask others to support the idea of DE giving the twitch drops out in a less annoying and buggy way

With more topic's being posted, they will close them and direct them to this forum... as if this forum is the answer but really you are just seeing a crap tone of people with the same issue and the dev's are saying "You are out of luck and there is nothing we can do about it" .... When they could but they are just refusing to at this point- So what it really comes down to is basically like a shady company who advertises something you like but its fake. Some people will get the said stuff while others are left with broken hearts because they just wasnt on the list.

• Like 4

The fact that this is the second time that i know of and experienced where many players tuned in to watch DE's tennocon and didnt get drops makes me really dissapointed. If i was alone in this then i could understand, because maybe i did something wrong but the fact that there's a huge amount of people who didnt get drops shows theres something going on from DE's end. 

Edited by (PS4)El_Recci_01
  • Like 1