Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

1 hour ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Maybe your eyes are glued to your screen 24/7, but not everyone else's. 

Pretty sure he just want the code to see if he can get it haha. What extra help can you give knowing the exact promo code?

As long as the account was connected to you twitch account that you viewed the stream on, you should get the rewards before the 13th. If you don't get them by then, I'd recommend submitting a support ticket.

I've gotten Warframe Twitch drops in the past, but now I'm experiencing this exact problem. 

Some speculate that having both Twitch and Mixer accounts linked might be causing this issue. During the event Rebecca did say something about it taking a week for everyone to get their drops but it wasn't clear if she meant the streaming drops or the rewards for the Tennocon attendees...

I guess I'll submit a ticket if I don't receive them in a week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoidWraith said:

Yeah, I just got the warframe today, but what I'm really waiting on is the lotus ephemera. 

8 hours ago, horyon06 said:

I have not received the lotus ephemerals and I was all streame but if I get nekros prime, I would like to know what happens

You had to watch a panel before Tennolive for 30min to get the Lotus Ephemera.

So if you were like a lot of other people and only watched Tennolive cause free Prime dude then no ephemera for you until they release it in the next NW or something.