Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark sector finally going to be in warframe.

TheUnknownD

Just now, TheUnknownM said:

There is a high possibility that this guy is Hayden Tenno

The guy wielding a Tigris and fighting a Dax in some weird dimension is going to be a human born in the 20th century who caught a strange disease in Latvia created by not-Orokin?

Mmkay. Designed to look like him, perhaps, but not to represent him.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

The guy wielding a Tigris and fighting a Dax in some weird dimension is going to be a human born in the 20th century who caught a strange disease in Latvia created by not-Orokin?

Yeah there's a chance it could not 100% be him but a guy to look like him, I really am hoping it is him

I want DE to confirm it

I'm so happy to see him

It would make sense for them to be put in the game because he can have so much lore, He's the first tenno

Ik de said that dark sector isn't canon but they might change their minds.

Edited by TheUnknownM

Dark sector finally going to be in warframe

...Yeah... Frost says hi!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120701235223

Also, it's just as likely that's either an adult operator, or the operator's father as well, so, temper your expectations in the meantime, cause we're likely gonna see The Duviri Paradox at Tennocon 2020 as well.

Edited by Gabbynaru

Well, I mean. . .  The title includes the word "Paradox". 

Apparently the Zariman 10-0 is beached out on one of those floating islands the character (Tenno?) heads towards.  He also sees a younger version of himself (Teeno?) stash a Tigris in a hole out there, which he uses to save himself.  If the ship in the trailer is the actual Z-10-0, we would also see the survivors the Orokin found (Tweeno). 

So if the events the Tweeno survived were influenced by the Tenno, and the Teeno planted a weapon for the Tenno to survive the trip to influence those events, allowing the Teeno to plant the weapon for the Tenno to potentially even allow for the Teeno and Tenno to exist because of some fate that might befall the Tweeno aboard the Z-10-0 in the default timeline.  Ergo, "paradox". 

Though, "Go home Causality, you're drunk" might be a more accurate title. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, taiiat said:

is there anything that doesn't? :^D

Wisps butt. If I were a creepy scientist creating "people" I'd definitely give them top tier assets.

That's canon as far as I'm concerned, the most concrete and irrefutable lore in the game. Creepy scientists = attractive creations.  :wink:

Edited by DeMonkey

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

is there anything that doesn't? :^D

Us being overpowered.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

That's canon as far as I'm concerned, the most concrete and irrefutable lore in the game. Creepy scientists = attractive creations. 

Glad to know you like Frankenstein's monster.

8 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Us being overpowered.

hmm. though, in universe while we are 1:1000 or greater in Combat, we also can't make a dent on anything the Factions are doing almost ever.

not quite sure that plays out like that ingame but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, TheUnknownM said:

https://youtu.be/8DObN_3ha6M?t=124

Thank you DE!!! I wanted this!!!

False. There is zero possibility of Hayden Tenno ever being in Warframe. Dark Sector is not in the same universe as Warframe.

That character is just the aged version of the operator that Rebecca was using.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

hmm. though, in universe while we are 1:1000 or greater in Combat, we also can't make a dent on anything the Factions are doing almost ever.

not quite sure that plays out like that ingame but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IIRC, from what I heard about the lore, their numbers (they're definitely have magnitudes more bodies and resources to throw than us) would mostly overcome whatever dent we make.

4 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

That character is just the aged version of the operator that Rebecca was using.

This. You can tell by the somatic implants, the scarring over the right temple, and by them sharing a general bone structure.

Edited by Corvid

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Honestly, he looks like an homage to the character from Red Dead Redemption.

Did no one else get the Western Vibe as he rode off on the horse and the musical score “whistled Western”?

I do think he is the Tenno “grown up” because he tried to use his Void Powers.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I mean there is bits of lore that were connected to Warframe, but they kept severing them as time went on. Like the Nyx and Excalibur skins, they come with lore that connects the stories. Plus the GLAIVE. Alas, it looks like it was just a nod, for the older fans. I liked it, but I don't think they word left field Dark Sector in. 

18 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I did yeah, the Tigris being a slightly fancy double barrel helped with the vibe as well.

He also spun the fecking thing on his ROBO HORSE AND RODE OFF INTO THE VOID SUNSET? sunrise? sun sideways 

3 hours ago, TheUnknownM said:

I honestly do not understand this fanbase's fetishism with this old PS3 game DE publicly hates and don't even hold the full rights to anymore. Was darkSector really this absolute masterpiece on the level of Half Life and Doom that deserves to be saved from the dustbin of history?