Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime!

[DE]Helen

2 hours ago, DrDispraise said:

where is it? it's almost 17 July where I live. I am PC player.

Always one person that doesn't understand time zones. They always do it during the same time, 12-2 EST. That's Eastern Time. Known for large cities like New York.

2 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Always one person that doesn't understand time zones. They always do it during the same time, 12-2 EST. That's Eastern Time. Known for large cities like New York.

I know time zones. I asked because it was already 16th in DE's time zone. You answered my question by saying "They always do it during the same time, 12-2 EST" so thanks for answer.

14 minutes ago, Zhaknafein said:

@[DE]Helen I think there's something wrong with the pricing. 

It's saying PHP 19.99 then switches to $19.99 upon check out.

I also got Rp 59.99 for dual pack in Indonesia then I check its actually $59.99

edit: fyi, perhaps regional prices are wrong because the package doesn't exists in Steam yet

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 3:15 PM, papry said:

I agree.

There's a bunch of problem with the current unvaulting :

- There's too many prime frame : 2 unvault per year of 2/3 frames on a 25ish roaster: that's ways too few. Put the number of rotation at  5 years to get everything.

- Some people like me are only interested by the prime accesories (as I have all the prime weapon/warframe) that's mean that I'm out of luck to get any of those.

I think DE shall rework the unvault at this point, like unvault 6 frame instead of 2 every 6 months or something else.

So, you would rather DE unvault 6 of their prime warframes, which those 6 would all have their own weapons that need to be farmed as well would all in total equal to about 12 different void relics that the player base has to collect. think about what you're saying here and think of it like a player who doesn't have all the primes, would you really want to farm out 12 different relics in the span of two months, with no guarantee that you'll get all the 12 relics thus making you resort to using platinum to buy a piece you need off of someone else?  TBH I'd rather much prefer 2 unvaults every 6 months, it's small, it's manageable, and I know I can collect enough relics in the two-three months that they are available to collect them.

July 24th-Septmeber 25th 2018 was the last time these two were unvaulted. 

Come on DE?! Seriously, you guys need to get a grip on these unvaultings because they are a complete mess. 

I mean how long has Ash Prime, Vauban Prime, Saryn Prime and Trinity Prime been in the vault? Yet Nyx and Rhino Prime are unvaulted yet a second time not even a year later.. 

Seriously put someone else in charged of these unvaultings. Because unvaulting these two again is just so convoluted it's funny.

tenor.gif

Well, there were three Unvaultings in the entirety of last year. We're in July, and this is already our third, not even counting the one that extended from last year. It's pretty obvious this is a catch-up mechanic for the Switch players. We'll likely get one or even two more by the end of this year.

*Shrugs* I couldn't keep my Rhino Prime sets and BPs from last year due to my spending rules, so I'm kinda happy to see this back.

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Meh. Nothing stopping them from releasing more than 2 frames. We've seen it before. They could do it again. But NOOOOooooooooooo

True, but I suppose it's easier and quicker to recycle old relic drops tables than create new ones. Again, I think they'll just compensate by running more Unvaultings sooner.

Archived