Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On 2020-10-06 at 10:35 PM, Yrkul said:

Muahahahahah!

CauldronMug_cbb377fc-bcf9-42a7-8d58-b2c1

I dont know what day of the week it is. I havent even been able to touch Warframe, Baldurs Gate 3, or FFXIV for more than an hour or so each day for the last week. Is it over yet...

I want this cup, just to annoy ppl at work.

Sorry for being MIA. 

Wake Up Sleep GIF by IKEA USA

5 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Getting flu and pneumonia shots in a couple of hours. I really hate needles.

Yeah, and coffee...

012313-coffee-how-to-brew-ibrik-part-1.j

COFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEECOFFEEE

6 hours ago, angias said:

Hopefully back from the deads.

What did I miss?

New Devstream just dropped. New content coming in hot-ish, alongside MR 30. Which, in fact, is actually worth something, it seems, whilst not being super bad for non-MR30. Basically, they can give relay-wide buffs to people. They of course get the convenience, but anyone there with them will get a boon. (also they get some other assorted swag)

And then we move on to 'legendary ranks'.

I can't understand it.

Why do some people say that a bad choice for something is better than no choice at all?

Like if you had the option to get a million dollars or a kick to the crotch and no other options existed, how would your react to somebody saying "Not every option needs to be good." when you ask "Why would anyone take the kick to the crotch in the first place?".

Can anyone explain this thought process to me? I'm at a complete loss.

37 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I can't understand it.

Why do some people say that a bad choice for something is better than no choice at all?

Like if you had the option to get a million dollars or a kick to the crotch and no other options existed, how would your react to somebody saying "Not every option needs to be good." when you ask "Why would anyone take the kick to the crotch in the first place?".

Can anyone explain this thought process to me? I'm at a complete loss.

in regards to tis community or in general?

this is an odd community at this point i've gone full meme and came to understand that they dont make logical thoughts More often then not

in general -hooman dumb

12 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

in regards to tis community or in general?

Yes.

But yeah I still can't wrap my head around it. I hate to write things off as "God that's just plain stupid" but I'm really having trouble thinking of a way that "Bad option = good" can exist logistically.

Edited by Aldain

Just now, Aldain said:

Yes.

But yeah I still can't wrap my head around it. I hate to write things off as "God that's just plain stupid" but I'm really having trouble thinking of a way that "Bad option = good" can exist logistically.

this community cant be taken seriously. Seriously.  Reasons why i dont even try to engage in productive conversation anymore and devolved back  to SHlTPOSTING and memes

Le 09/10/2020 à 19:30, Loza03 a dit :

New Devstream just dropped. New content coming in hot-ish, alongside MR 30. Which, in fact, is actually worth something, it seems, whilst not being super bad for non-MR30. Basically, they can give relay-wide buffs to people. They of course get the convenience, but anyone there with them will get a boon. (also they get some other assorted swag)

And then we move on to 'legendary ranks'.

There was not much.

Guess that mr30 boon can be useful or something.

Edited by angias

2 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Let's hope it isn't oncogenesis.

Personally, I really hope it isn't either. I mean, you know what happened to Saya... If he- if Onkko- if I could have shown her how catalogues of possible futures fanned out from the moment I could choose, could have chosen, to stay, none of them end, ended, well. None, save one: this one. The one where I left. (sigh) This future ends so well for her, for Konzu, for Cetus. As eviscerating a choice as it was, it was the only one I could live with. Some day, I swear, this is- but- this was... this will be borne out. Speak of this no more. To be crushed by the singular excruciates. (sigh) What's done is done. Enough.

25 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Personally, I really hope it isn't either. I mean, you know what happened to Saya... If he- if Onkko- if I could have shown her how catalogues of possible futures fanned out from the moment I could choose, could have chosen, to stay, none of them end, ended, well. None, save one: this one. The one where I left. (sigh) This future ends so well for her, for Konzu, for Cetus. As eviscerating a choice as it was, it was the only one I could live with. Some day, I swear, this is- but- this was... this will be borne out. Speak of this no more. To be crushed by the singular excruciates. (sigh) What's done is done. Enough.

Reminds me a bit of one character in the Greg Mandell series by Peter F. Hamilton. I need to re-read those books again. Well... I need to re-read ALL his books again. 😆

14 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Reminds me a bit of one character in the Greg Mandell series by Peter F. Hamilton. I need to re-read those books again. Well... I need to re-read ALL his books again. 😆

i feel deeply unappreciate for the pun

onkkogenesis