Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why warfame whyyyyyyy?

dokydoky

1 minute ago, dokydoky said:

i stoped plaing warframe for 3 ore 4 monts and i think im going to qit this game 

A little bit excessive dont you think? I get it, you like ash. Most of us have a warframe we just like using whenever we get. But just because you cant use 1 ability to instantly kill an enemy who shows up once every 25 missions if you bother to always have a mark shouldnt be grounds to get upset. 

Operators are good at taking on stalker. Most weapons are. Theres other things you could use to fill out that hole in .5% of the game that you are left with.

If your weapons arent up to snuff, the version of stalker after the second dream is actually quite easy to dodge so you can just outlast him really.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

stalker is immune to most abilities. that's his shtick.

Luckily he isn't immune to bullets, then he'd actually be a pain.

*Patch xx.xx.xx

Now shadow stalker is immune to anything outside void damage. Good luck Tenno!

Just now, VanFanel1980mx said:

It would be OK if at least Amps really dealt decent damage to enemies and the operator didn't faint at their own sneezes.

Do you even focus? My operator has 600 armor (Valkyr tier) with 625 health, and amps have insane damage against unarmored enemies like corpus (9000 raw damage with no reduction at all on shwaak prism) so what else do you need?

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Do you even focus? My operator has 600 armor (Valkyr tier) with 625 health, and amps have insane damage against unarmored enemies like corpus (9000 raw damage with no reduction at all on shwaak prism) so what else do you need?

To be able to still use Zenurik because we have a terrible energy hunger problem, reminder that for Arcane Energize to proc once you were able to get a maxed one is to pick up an energy orb, they aren't uncommon and I used to think hitting enemies with abilities increased the drop chances but that's not the case for all frames.

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

To be able to still use Zenurik because we have a terrible energy hunger problem, reminder that for Arcane Energize to proc once you were able to get a maxed one is to pick up an energy orb, they aren't uncommon and I used to think hitting enemies with abilities increased the drop chances but that's not the case for all frames.

In case you haven't realized, passive skills for operator can be unbound so you have armor, health, energy, sprint speed and amp energy for your operator to use even when using zenurik so there's your operator that deals decent damage and not fainting from their own sneezing while having zenurik energy regeneration (or just use rage/hunter adrenaline for energy on taking damage)

1 minute ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

not true

he is not immune to my catchmoon.  2 shots and he is dead

Looks like you don't get the joke, so pray that DE doesn't do this kind of patch in the future (note the xx.xx.xx because it's not real)

6 hours ago, Miser_able said:

stalker is immune to most abilities. that's his shtick.

There was a period where a programming oversight let you damage Shadow Stalker (not the real, actually good Stalker) with a lot of Warframe abilities. Apparently, according to OP, this has been patched