Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On today's NW daily challenges

VanFanel1980mx

Burn *36,000 - 72,000 credits, also known as transmutation, a mechanic that should have been eliminated years ago, why? none of the really sought for mods can be obtained via transmutation, it requires too many credits and you have 1/X chances of getting whatever you would want and for X it means one and every single transmutable mod out there, it doesn't matter if you transmute only stance mods, you are not guaranteed to get a stance, it doesn't matter if you transmute only primary weapon mods, you may still get any non-primary weapon mod, the only thing that you can control is polarity via cores and that is even more insulting considering those cost you standing which comes in a limited daily supply.

*Depending on what you transmute of course, which is also stupid when you won't get rarer mods if you burn rare mods.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s just asking to to throw in 12 duplicates. Are you really that stingy that you can’t spare 12 duplicates?

No, I am stingy about 72,000 credits and the fact that it would be way better to dissolve 12 duplicates into Endo instead of effectively throwing away 9 mods.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s just asking to to throw in 12 duplicates. Are you really that stingy that you can’t spare 12 duplicates?

Its not the mods thats the problem.

Its the cost of having the privilege to get #*!%ed over by the RNG thats the problem. 

Are you comfortable forking over thousands of credits for badluck ?

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

Feedback section >

Preaching to the choir on the usefulness of transmutation.

I would put it on feedback with a different structure if the hope of having transmutation removed was a thing, thanks to people like those who say "you can't spare 12 duplicates?" we know it would never happen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

No, I am stingy about 72,000 credits and the fact that it would be way better to dissolve 12 duplicates into Endo instead of effectively throwing away 9 mods.

you know its cheaper to use common mods in the transmute. 4 common mods is like 12k. so it would be 36k

• Like 1

Just now, seprent said:

i was half expecting this to be a complaint for the nightwave challenge of pet the dog or cat not gonna lie 

Pet de dog/cat is ALMOST as bad as "kill profit-taker" in the sense that some players can miss out if they don't meet the conditions, the only saving grace is being only 1000 rep missing out instead of 7000.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

you know its cheaper to use common mods in the transmute. 4 common mods is like 12k. so it would be 36k

I used commons and probably uncommon but thanks for reminding me of that big detail, why on top of costing credits THE COST VARIES if you use rarer mods and YOU STILL CAN GET A COMMON TRASH Mod!?

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

Just now, Miser_able said:

that was yesterdays

common mods 4 / 12k so 36k for 3 transmutations just wanted to point that out it is not set at 72k idk what your transmuting maybe rares 

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Pet de dog/cat is ALMOST as bad as "kill profit-taker" in the sense that some players can miss out if they don't meet the conditions, the only saving grace is being only 1000 rep missing out instead of 7000.

i was more shooting for the idea people would complain having to get the thing out of the freezer just to pet it though isn't howl of the kubrow like a MR 2-3 quest? 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

common mods 4 / 12k so 36k for 3 transmutations just wanted to point that out it is not set at 72k idk what your transmuting maybe rares 

i was more shooting for the idea people would complain having to get the thing out of the freezer just to pet it though isn't howl of the kubrow like a MR 2-3 quest? 

Yes, that's why is harder to miss out even if you are very new since it is very early in the game when you get access to a Kubrow.

12 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Its not the mods thats the problem.

Its the cost of having the privilege to get #*!%ed over by the RNG thats the problem. 

Are you comfortable forking over thousands of credits for badluck ?

They’re just credits. Also it’s 36k if you do it with common mods. You can get that much from the sortie alone.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
Its 36k not 48k.

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

brooooo.....72k credits is like....1 round of low risk index you knooowww.... it's not even that hard to for two rooouuuunddss..

You are literally telling me to waste my time on the index to "break even" on a system that would usually allow me to GAIN stuff (NW), collect rare mods? OK, you still earn something, complete X missions? you still get something, gild a modular item? you are most likely wasting resources, same goes for transmutation.

Meh sauce. I'll just run Hieracon first thing like I usually do, then spend 36,000 of the 50,000 Credits I earned from that one run transmuting 12 of the 24 unranked Vitality mods I have on hand, then move on.

Edited by KnossosTNC